[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nearly a lifting a year and where my life has gone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 11-months.jpg (900KB, 1265x1152px) Image search: [Google]
11-months.jpg
900KB, 1265x1152px
Hello /fit/zens.

A year ago I came here when I had no friends, no ambitions, no gf, and in a bad overall physical and mental state.

Where's life gone too since then? I've found a gf who's really caring and treats me great. She's a nursing student, and I'm just starting comp sci this year, after fucking around in college for 4 years, all of which I fucked up.

I still don't have any friends, other than my family. I'm ok with that, and I've become content with myself. It's not bad, I read and do other things to fill social time not spent with my gf. Sex is nice, but not everything. Finding a meaningful relationship is really nice. It's nice to know someone cares about you.

I'm not chasing any specific body building goals, just progressively overloading and adding mass slowly. I'm 5'10, and my goal is to hit 170 at 10%. Probably 2-3 years away from that. Lifts are 1/2/2/ for reps, I don't diddly. I though I could do 2.5pl8 squats, I couldn't. My form was shit.

I'm in a bad mental place again, I'm feeling like shit again, and I don't know if I'll get through it this time. I don't know if I have the mental fortitude for it. I'm still gonna give it a try and do my best.

Through all the memes, bants, and trolling, /fit/'s been good to me. Thank you for that.

If anyone has any questions or wants to know more feel free to ask.
>>
um... no offense but are you saying 11 months and no progress? doenst look like you changed much
>>
>>39668449
He clearly has progress what are you talking about?

Obviously he could have more but it's better than what some ever do.
>>
Can't believe how remarkably similar our positions are. Also started dating nurse. Also starting comp sci this year after wasting 4 years in college. Been lifting 6 months, still dyel but getting there.

What thoughts bog down your mind? Reading as a hobby really helps this for me.

We're all gonna make it OP
>>
File: 1-month.jpg (172KB, 725x347px) Image search: [Google]
1-month.jpg
172KB, 725x347px
>>39668449
>>39668467
lol, I troll progress threads sometimes saying I my pic is a months >39640246 when it's actually a 6-7 months of progress. It's sorta becoming a meme to say I've had no progress.
>>
>>39668496
fucked up the formatting when copy and pasting.

> lol, I troll progress threads sometimes saying my pic is a months progress when it's actually 6-7 months of progress. It's sorta becoming a meme to say I've had no progress.

>>39640246

>>39668483
It's the relationship, in my community we're not allowed to date girls and we have arranged marriages. My family is not ok with me dating this girl and I feel like I'm gonna lose one of the best things in my life. Either my family or my girl. She even said she wants to get married.
>>
>>39668420
how do you feel about the dota 7.00 patch and the major changes with hero paths
>>
>>39668517
If you're family is not ok with you dating girls, they're wrong. Just be very polite and tell them that you love them and respect them, but this is your life and you're going to date this woman. If they don't want to support that, then fuck em.
>>
>>39668608
I've been off dota for a two years, play league though. Usually play teemo.
>>
>>39668636
I'm gonna try that tomorrow. Wish me luck.
>>
>>39668753
What kind of community are you in even?
>>
File: IMG-20161109-WA0012.jpg (28KB, 480x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161109-WA0012.jpg
28KB, 480x604px
that's good progress for real, well done on getting a gf as well. I hope you will continue lifting. I've been on fit for about a year and you're definitely the poster I see the most of so keep posting my side you'll make it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.