[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here is winterbulk mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: MotherTheGainGoblin.png (151KB, 1439x1628px) Image search: [Google]
MotherTheGainGoblin.png
151KB, 1439x1628px
>cutting during the holidays

why are you guys doing this meme unless your body is literally above 20% bf

cuttings starts end of january to start of march every year

>itt: anything and everything bulking related
>>
File: IMG_4345.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4345.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>no u ate too much beef already
New macro: beef.
>>
>>39667549
Do you realise that eating more than 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight is useless?

>Source?
Former detective.
>>
im at 17% bodyfat year round

i never look in the mirror but when i do i see fatboi mode

its ok i guess its just unfortunate that you the way you look completely depends on the lighting
>>
>>39667549
>tfw too fat to bulk
>>
>>39667667

ayyyy me too

Don't worry, we skeleton soon.

Just remember not to go full fatty """powerlifter"" mode, eat at small deficiet
>>
>>39667593
>too much protein is ever a problem

Kek, well memed.

There is such thing as not enough but unless you are eating so much that it effects your kidneys, makes your calories so high that it converts into fat, you can't afford it, or you don't even digest it and just shit it out, eat as much protein as possible.
>>
>>39667549
I HATE BULKING

I HATE IT WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD
REEEEEEEEE

Who here can't wait to cut?
>>
>>39667549
25% body fat is aesthetic af desu
>>
>>39667549

>he has lovehandles and a moonface during all the xmas and new year parties.

Enjoy not getting any until those pitiful 2 or 3 months of summer(assuming you stop stuffing your face in time)

Oh well at least the buffet table will always be there for you
>>
>>39667724
> falling for a meme
> trying to be the biggest guy in the gym
> end up joining the fatties

I literally know guys who ended up fat from bulking dirty. All you have to do is eat more clean food, but cut out running.

You motherfuckers like shoving wings down your throat too much though.
>>
I'm literally above 20% bodyfat.
>>
>>39667593
Detect wever or not deez nuts r in ur mouf

ha got eem
>>
>>39667549
>body is literally above 20% bf

This is why I'm still fucking cutting you retarded cunt.
>>
>>39667804
That's why I posted it as an exception, are you illiterate? You probably think I can't believe it's not butter is a good alternative to help you cut.
>>
Because I miss my jawline and cheekbones :(
>>
>>39667593
That's even too much. 100 kilo bodybuilder would need ~220 grams of protein by your calculation

The most any athlete would need is 1.6 grams per kilogram of bodyweight. A lower range of just 1 gram per kilo gram

That's assuming maintaining, by the way. That number shoots up to 2 for cutting.
>>
>>39667782
Nah, bulking is working well for me. I was struggling to gain weight and when I started my bulk my lifts and everything went up. Yeah put on a little bit of fat but it'll be ez pz to cut in the fall since not eating a lot is easy.
>>
>>39668154
Yeah I bulk too, but I don't dirty bulk. That just kills your overall health.
>>
>>39667782
my dad bulked dirty and wasn't fat, so
>>
>>39667593
>eating more than 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight is useless?

Even .9 g per lb is a waste. Don't ever tell this to anyone on this mongolian basket weaving board, but protein is the biggest meme perpetuated by the fitness "industry" to b8 retards into buying absolute overkill amounts of protein in powder forms.
>>
Who here involuntarily cutting due to stress?
>>
>>39667795

GOTTEM
>>
>>39667576
old post but just wanna let you know this post had me giggling hard m8yroo
>>
>>39668571

Stress makes me hungry so no
>>
>>39667724
Fuck bulking. Forcing myself to eat is so shitty. I can not fucking wait to go back to my normal eating so I lose weight and look better.
>>
1 pound a week and my waist measurement isn't going up but my lifts are. I'm happy about it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.