[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THICK TORSO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: lesnar.png (253KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
lesnar.png
253KB, 500x338px
How do I get a thick torso like pic related? I'm still dyel but the only thing that makes me really unhappy with my narrow body is my torso, the area between my hips and my shoulders. I have decent shoulders and arms and according to symmetric strength my chest is one of my strong points. What exercises help the most to make a wider and thicker torso?
>>
You can't do anything besides eat and lift

That dude was born with big bones and the genetics to grow even bigger as an adult, you can't just decide to have different genetix brah
>>
Squats, ohp, sports and core exercises are good for thickening your obliques
>>
>>39667185
I am eating and lifting but I was wondering if there were some specific exercises I could do more of to help with this

>>39667191
Would I want to thicken my obliques if I already have kind of big hips?
>>
Bork lazer has god genetics mixed with roids soo good luck op
>>
>>39667205
>Would I want to thicken my obliques if I already have kind of big hips?

Yes.

>But, won't that exaggerate the shape?

Slightly, but I guarantee it won't be anywhere close to as bad as having love handles. WAAYYYY better to have strong obliques that remove the dip in your torso (hourglass shape) with low bodyfat, than to have those love handles that exacerbate the shape.
>>
>>39667243
I'm not trying to achieve brock lesnar level, I just used him as an example of what a thick torso is in my mind. I know I'm never going to reach that level

>>39667261
Alright thanks
>>
>>39667281
no problem friend, be sure to upvote my post so I can get a 4chan gold discount
>>
lift
>>
Do powerlifting or strongman training and be on bear mode. Most strongmen on bear mode have thick torso.
>>
>>39667243

lol i've been lifting for 5 months and i'm already as big as him

fuck off you stupid DYEL spreading misinfomation just because you're weak and lazy
>>
>>39668645
yea being fat doesnt count bro
>>
>>39668630
Does that mean do a bunch of squats and deadlifts?
>>
>>39668762
Heavy squats, deadlifts, and OHP. Full body workouts work the best.
>>
>>39668806
so pretty much starting strength 5x5?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.