[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone have any experiences with trenavar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: s-l500.gif (21KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.gif
21KB, 500x333px
anyone have any experiences with trenavar?
>>
All decent phs were banned in 2014. Anything left on market is bs that has to convert and still isn't good.

Just use sarms, make sure from a tested source, if you won't do steroids.

Otherwise stay natty
>>
>>39667199
What do you think about aromatase blockers?
>>
>>39667226
do steroids
>>
Hold onto your butts OP.

First, you should only use one pill every other day. The Trena has a half-life of about 72 hours and the Var will stay in your system for up to 6 weeks. So you want to keep the levels in your bloodstream even so you can avoid side effects (ie. bitch tits, erectile dysfunction, shrunken penis).

You'll also need a strong natural estrogen conversion preventer like banana peel or honey dew melon seed. I'd go with 2-5g twice a day of either one or maybe both.

Do this stack for 8 weeks, then cruise for 4-6 weeks on the banana peel extract, and then blast the Trenavar again with 2 pills every other day. Repeat these blast and cruise cycles until you reach your desired results but be careful because the results come fast. I normally gain about 12-15 pounds every time Imdoma Trenavar cycle, but my powerlifting bros usually gain more. Drink lots of water and milk too because it has a reputation for causing diarhea.
>>
>>39667110
>>39667226

Do not take a prohormone that doesnt aromatize into estrogen without a test base. Crashed estro doesnt feel good, and isnt good dor your body.

Nothing that you donto boost your test or lower your estrogen as a natty is in anyway effective for building muscle.

Even taking high doses of SERMs, such as Clomid (which is used for trt in some cases) will inly be able to bring you up to a high-natty level, and even if you have a high natty level of test in your system, crashing or diminishing your estro doesnt do jack squat for gains.

The only way to boost test is to pin it in your ass cheek or quad. Period, end of atory, forget all the bullshit supps out there that claim to be the end all be all most highly researched test booster.

At the end of the day, that money could have bought you 2-3 vials of test-e/c and some syringes, which wouldnactually have boosted your test levels.
>>
>>39667199
Banned in the US at least but with a bit of effort you can get some from places where they can still be legally sold.
>>
>>39667110
Prohormones have more side effects than injectable steroids, 1/10th the benefit and cost three times as much.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.