[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO FUCKING GAINS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: delet muh lif.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
delet muh lif.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
/fit/BROS, ITS BEEN SO GODDAMN LONG THAT IVE BEEN LIFTING AND BARELY ANY FUCKING GAINS I EAT AS MUCH AS I FUCKING COULD AND I USED TO GO WITH WHEY PROTEIN NOW I GO WITH A MASS GAINER AND I JUST WANNA FUCKING COMMIT UICIDE WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!!

in human language: It's been quite a long time since I started lifting, but I have not had any gains. I eat as much as I could, and that's apparently not enough. What is it that I should focus on for fucks sake?
>>
>>39663094
How are you eating
What do you eat
>>
>>39663094
>le its only the diets fault meme

the amount of people who lift like faggots and expect results is astonishing.

i bet you are one of them
>>
>>39663094
focus on linear progression.
focus on accurately counting calories and macros.

I was in your shoes. Don't give up bro.
>>
>>39663141

It's 80% diet/20% training (plus a multiplier for steroids/hgh/insulin).

The fact that he has to take fucking mass gainers and whey protein just shows he's a fuckwit who doesn't know anything about nutrition.

But yeah, he probably lifts like a faggot and spends 80% of the gym time looking at his phone.
>>
>>39663111

>wake up
>buy food
>go to class
>halfway through the day
>buy food
>come home
>eat lunch
>snack later on
>perworkout snack
>post workout meal
>snack
>sleep

And it doesnt damn seem to be enough. About what I eat, in the morning usually sandwiches; egg, cheese, tuna.
lunch, heavier stuff like rice & chicken and what not.
after gym I love me some subway.

>>39663141
I may actually be lifting wrong :/ I can't even bench 25% my BW. I'm 5'9, 139lbs(and dropping)

>>39663154
Friend suggested I do that. Will get the damn app and hope for the best.

>>39663156
I used to take pure whey, but now I take a mass gainer. Started taking it two days ago. I actually try to exhaust myself as much as I could at the gym, with each set I add weight and do as many reps as I can.
>>
>>39663731
>I can't even bench 25% my BW
how long have you been lifting?
>>
>>39663805
Ashamed to say, a little over a year. Though, I admit that at a certain point I stopped going + starved myself because I'm a stupid teenager.
>>
As I'm reading this I'm forcing as much food as I can inside me.
>>
>>39663812
>Though, I admit that at a certain point I stopped going + starved myself

erase that, you are starting fresh, so read the sticky and make a workout plan.

and eat clean, not every shit thing you can find. it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>39663731
Not enough food
I eat every 3 hours man
6 meals a day
8oz ground beef or chicken
4oz rice
>>
Omfg this thread again, I'll just give you the answers you're looking for, MOST LIKELY these are the answers, not even kidding 99% of times it's this, there are shitloads of videos on this..:

1. TRACK FUCKING EVERYTHING! If you don't track what you're doing in the gym you can't meassure your progress. If you dont track macros how do you know you're eating enough? Seriously track it all.
2. You're not training intensively enough.
3. Eat more. No eat more. No I'm telling you eat fucking more. Again track your macros, you'll be surprised of how bad your estimate is.
4. Don't use your own training routine because you obviously don't know what you're doing. There are shitloads of free good routines depending on goals. Master the compound movements.
5. If you're getting less than 8 hours of sleep a night fix that shit right now you have no idea of how much sleep will affect your results.

Think of training results in terms of "80% and 20%". 80% is the doing the "basics" - eating right, sleeping right, following a good routing, doing compound movements, training intensely enough and this is where most of your results WILL come from. 20% would be supplements, training routine, do 6-8 reps or 10-12 reps, lifting tempo etc.

I know I have a negative attitude in this post but it's really simple really..
>>
>>39663845
Noted. Already have a plan

>>39663850
I will try to eat more.
>>
>>39663884
I know I mentioned "routine" in both 80% and 20% but in 80% it's more with following something that works, then in the 20% is if the routine you're following is a fullbody split or push pull legs split.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.