[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking manlier, more mature.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 000.jpg (409KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
409KB, 1600x1200px
I was cursed with a shit physique, guys. I'm a mutt, both my parents are kind of unattractive, and they've always looked youthful. Incidently, so do I.

It pisses me off to such an extent. People don't take you seriously. They don't want you around.

i dropped out of college because of that shit. I'm now 22 and still look like I'm 16.

Why was I cursed with shit genetics?

Is there a way to look older now?
>>
You got that The people's champion, the rock look.

Shave, get jacked, get a shoulder tattoo and compete in fake wrestling m8 we will all make it
>>
>>39660054
Your face looks masculine, lift and your problem will be solved.
>>
>>39660054
Get tats on your face.
>>
I know this has been posted a few times before and I can't remember the backstory

That guy freaks me out though. He's agender but also aethnicity. He could be male or female, and he could be from about thirty different countries
>>
>>39660157
>That guy freaks me out though

Get ready, because this is a glimpse of the future that awaits us.
>>
>>39660054
Aside from Bone structure, and diseases, genetics has nothing to do with looking good.
If you want to put on muscle mass it's a matter of diet and work coupled with determination.

Anyone who says you can't because of "genetics" is someone who can't make it themselves.

> Only people who will doubt you are people who can't make it. Your success reminds them of their failures.
>>
File: download (10).jpg (6KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
6KB, 197x256px
>>39660054
Mirin them Sigourney Weaver gains bro
>>39660191
Was in a gay pub last night and all the dudes just looked like typical fags, and the grills like typical dykes nothing is changing bro
>>
>>39660208
>facial aesthetics aren't related to bone structure or genetics

Yeah dude good luck looking good if you're born with one eye and a cleft lip. Muh muscles fix everything
>>
>>39660054
Work out a little, get a Chad haircut
>>
File: sigourney-weaver-alien-1.jpg (275KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
sigourney-weaver-alien-1.jpg
275KB, 1000x1400px
>>39660054
Kek, from the thumbnail I thought that was a picture of Sigourney Weaver

First step, cut off all that hair.

Good luck
>>
>>39660709
>>39660217
This shit has been done a million times holy fuck.
>>
>>39660452
Anything considered abnormal is a disease.
Please study the language you wish to speak before you attempt to speak it.
Danke. <3
>>
>>39660709
Just watched Avatar. Bitch can't act for shit.
>>
>>39660054
>People don't take you seriously. They don't want you around.

We don't want you around either.
>>
>>39660709
Damn, she was pretty hot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.