[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How exactly is a Gallon of Water a day supposed to help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: waterbottle.png (131KB, 273x765px) Image search: [Google]
waterbottle.png
131KB, 273x765px
I'm on Day 3, and I'm fucking miserable. What is GOWAD supposed to do in order to make this misery worth it?

I've literally urinated about 20 times today, and my appetite is non-existent. Can any of you explain how this isn't a meme?
>>
Not sure if I'm being trolled but that sounds stupid

Just drink water when you're thirsty, and don't drink soda or energy drinks or other shit. You can trust your body to tell you when it is thirsty.
>>
Nothing it's a meme. Drink water if you're thirsty. You're aiming for a pale yellow piss. Dark you need to drink more, clear you're just wasting water.
>>
>>39659416

That's what I used to do, but I've seen plenty of people here talk about drinking a gallon of water a day.

I have no idea how this is supposed to be possible, unless everyone here has a super-human bladder. Are people here just bullshitting me?
>>
>>39659417

I see.

My urine is currently so clear that it is probably safer to drink than Flint tap water, I guess that means a Gallon a day is too much for me.
>>
>>39659423
Depending on your size and activity level a gallon is something you can work up to if you really want to do it.
>>
>>39659436

So my bladder is just small then? Does it expand over time the more liquid you consume ?
>>
I drink until my piss is clear and then some.
>>
>>39659436
Like this anon said, it also depends on your activity level, and how much you sweat. Like if you work outside in the summer in 104° heat then you would probably consume a gallon of water throughout the day without even thinking about it
>>
>>39659440
No, your body doesn't allocate more cells to your bladder when it's not being damaged
>>
>>39659490
>>39659486

I see.

I'm currently drinking my 24 oz water bottle eleven times in order to get my gallon in, what do you think I should cut that back to?
>>
>>39659572
I personally used to drink at least one large-size soda bottle filled with water daily, plus more if I was thirsty. Just drink periodically.
>>
>>39659591

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll do this going forward
>>
I'm on GOMAD so in a kinda similar place. I buy one-gallon milk bottles at the supermarket and get through one a day - typically quarter first thing in the day, then another quarter every 3-4 hours or so. I know it aint the same as water but its like 82% the same, if its the pissing thats bothering you just remember that pissing is fun and feels nice, maybe get some plastic rings like a bullseye and fit them in your toilet, blindfold yourself and go for the high score

it'll be like e-sports but p-sports
>>
>>39659666
>maybe get some plastic rings like a bullseye and fit them in your toilet, blindfold yourself and go for the high score
>trips of autism
>>
Dude just keep a water bottle with you, sip from it as needed, refill as needed. I easily go through 3-4 refills of my 28 oz water bottle a day doing this and Im not forcing myself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.