[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/soc/ is making fun of us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: sadfrog.jpg (57KB, 399x387px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
57KB, 399x387px
>/soc/ is making fun of us
>>
soc is a board of degenerate scum that despite the name, is home to extremely lonely people mostly
>>
>>39657663
>skinnyfat fags posting dick pics all day
>makes fun of high t alphas

So threatening. They'll be shoah'd on the day of the rope.
>>
>>39657663
>literal retards are making fun of us
>>
File: 1480221516381.png (208KB, 405x438px) Image search: [Google]
1480221516381.png
208KB, 405x438px
>>39657663
>trannies, sluts, proud lanklets and skinny fats and horny pajeets outside of india

The board should be deleted. Every thread is 90% guys and the first female, no matter how awful her description, still gets a fuck ton of (You)s.

A containment board of degeneracy and depravity. ffs they have a non-binary thread, how the fuck does that work outside of their socialogy classrooms?
>>
>>39658950
So much this, I got lonely one time and added a few people from the skype thread and I ended up talking to a guy with so much potentional but he was pathetic with his bs "social anxiety", "I can't get a job, I can't study, I can't stop being chubby" cause wahwah social anxiety but he's so totally ok with posting his face and his dick pix all over the board

Shameful
>>
I've heard of that board but never much about it. Just went there for the first time after reading this and the first thread I opened was a roll thread where you have to post yourself nude. Every single picture is an out of shape dude in a dick pic angle. The only girl pic I saw was the OP which was just an image macro with thread instructions.

Next thread I see is a snap chat sharing thread. Again the thread is 50:1 males and the only females are meme fakes and couples looking for girls only. Every guy tries to up his chances by mentioning his dick size or that he is "bi (still girls only)" or how horny/shy he is. Pathetic.

Makes me realize how just by going outside and lifting heavy objects I have more interaction with actual girls than any of those losers. At least /fit/ is self aware of their autism and wants to improve themselves.
>>
>>39657663
i dont think theres any boards that are less autistic than fit definitely not soc anyway
>>
>>39657663
no they aren't
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.