[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being Truly Fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Currently or former overweight people of /fit/, what was/is being really overweight like? Not nessecarily just huge or 500 pound tier (but if you were I'd like to know about that), but also regular "fat". What does it feel like physically?

I've gone from out of shape skinny fat to thin and fairly fit, but even then my bmi was always under 25.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>39656986
Not here to judge, btw, I'm jut curious.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1480902561657.png (2MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1480902561657.png
2MB, 1280x1280px
I remember when my ex gf went to blow me, I was sitting on the edge of my bed and I couldn't even see her over my gut. We both laughed, then I was sad. You feel tired, and gross because eating shit makes you feel like shit. You sweat a lot and running is near impossible for any longer than short bursts.
270 down to 170, back to 230, now at 180. I will never be fat again, it's god awful. Haes is a lie.
>>
>>39657015
What were you doing that helped?
>>
>>39657047
Diet is key since CICO plus shit loads of cardio and lifting. After I quit drinking i lost about 20 pounds without any additional changes. I want otter mode.
>>
275lbs here

I can barely breath when I try to tie my shoes
I sweat all the time
I was recently doing cardio with my dad and my heart rate was at 125bpm while his was at 85bpm and he was going faster than I was.

But aside from the physical aspect, there's the mental. I haven't had a relationship in years because I'm so disgusted with my body that I don't even want other people touching me because I know they'd find me disgusting too. It certainly didn't help that every female I tried to court was very reluctant to start a physical relationship with me. If I pushed for it, I always got the same shlock, "I really like you as a friend but I don't we should be in a romantic relationship." Which translated basically meant that I was too fat for them to find me attractive.
>>
>>39656986
Imagine every task being about 20% more difficult and awkward.
Getting out of bed, walking, taking showers, being confident, for me even thinking and studying. You can't run for more than 2 miles and your duck is about .5 inches shorter then it could be.

Finding cloths and general feeling good too.
>>
>>39656986
i was actually happier when i was fat. I ate what ever i want to, i got high, drunk and masturbated a lot. It was paradise i had lots of friends i went to parties and to the river.

Now i work out a lot i don't drink or smoke and i don't go out every much. The food made me happy now don't have anything to make me happy. When i smoke/vap pot it just makes me realize how shitty everything is.

I'm healthier and women stare at me and stuff but i still haven't been on a date or kissed anyone since i got muscly :(
>>
>>39656986
:/ it's a living
>>
I was closer to not being a kissless virgin when I was skinnyfat 110kg. Now I don't know if I'm intimidating or what at 84kg builtfat/ish, all compliments I have gotten from girls I heard through gossip and I haven't gotten them directly said. I admit I look like I'm involved with violent crimes though
>>
>>39657506
Yeah just this pretty much.

Imagine that literally everything you do is more difficult, not impossible, just more effort to do things

That's what it is to be fat. There is nothing in the world that fat people are better at. Not even eating
>>
Went from 290 -> 170 -> 260 -> currently 245 and dropping
(went back to binging and all my bad habits over two years).

The initial weight loss never felt any different. Only things I'd notice was as I was losing weight my cardio improved faster than my running buddy, because not only was my heart and lungs adapating to it or whatever, but I also had a constantly lighter load every run. Pullups got easier, and squats wouldn't stop progressing on a hard deficit. Other than that, life felt the same. I never felt any different in normal life, and I never looked different in the mirror. 120lbs and I couldn't really tell.

Then, when I gained the weight, I knew the number was going up, but I didn't really see it in the mirror or feel it, and I was over confident, I did it the first time, I can do it again. But, I notice I'm slightly out of breath from doing the slightest thing. Walking from room to room and my breathing becomes a tiny bit fast and a tiny bit deeper. Nothing noticeable to other's but I notice it a lot. Also, things like cutting your toenails. I never realised it's kind of tricky when fat. Put a think pillow on your abs and try to cut your toenails. You can still do it, but you'll really notice you're fat then.

Basically, if it takes a while to change weight, you'll hardly notice it. You'll get adapting to your current body and it'll become your new normal without you ever noticing. It's only when you find your clothes getting tighter and other external things that you'll notice, but internally you just don't see it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.