[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you still be /fit/ and an alcoholic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1481331474243.jpg (13KB, 222x243px) Image search: [Google]
1481331474243.jpg
13KB, 222x243px
Can you still be /fit/ and an alcoholic?
>>
>>39655451
absolutely

diet isnt as STRICT as most people think unless you are going on a stage to compete you can be pretty relaxed with it just make sure you space the alcohol away from the protein as much as possible
>>
>>39655451
Can you be /fit/ and partake in drinking? Sure.
Can you be an ALCOHOLIC and be /fit/? Possibly, but unlikely.
It's not as much of an issue if you drink on weekends, but saying you're alcoholic implies that you drink heavily on weekdays as well, which would greatly hinder your body's ability to absorb protein, not to mention the difficulty you'll have getting yourself to lift properly while being shitfaced.
At the very least try to minimize your alcohol consumption, but I guess that's easier said than done if you really are an alcoholic.
>>
no

you will wake up hungover and can't workout
you will sleep shittily
you will usually overeat while you drink
>>
Depends on your definition of an alcoholic. You'll forget about fitness by the time you realize you've had 2-3 morning beers for the past 6 months.

It's easier to drink and for when you're younger. You also tend not to down two 6packs a night, more like liquor mixed with fruity caffeinated shit.
>>
Depends man, if you got the booze to function then fuck yea do it up. If you're dt'Ing then fuck no haha. just find time in between to drink so you're not dry heaving and shakey af. don't get shit faced before you lift, and eat hard af. Good luck bottom shelf bourbon fiend.
>>
you can be an alcoholic and still look good and be strong... especially if you're the kind of person who gets little to no hangover. However you will still suffer long-term health consequences eventually no matter how well you function day-to-day rite now
>>
>>39655451
No, I've tried.

There's just too many calories to be able to hit TDEE, macros, and a good buzz.
>>
Not in my experience. 6 to 7 beers, along with the dinner will ruin at least 2 days. As someone before said, you won't do your workout the next day, or do it well and you'll probably eat a kebab during the night or something.

Hell man, one beer has 125 to 150 calories. It ain't worth it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.