[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chocolate whey, powdered peanut butter, almond milk. Why do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20161210_162840.jpg (348KB, 1274x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161210_162840.jpg
348KB, 1274x722px
Chocolate whey, powdered peanut butter, almond milk. Why do you guys not do this?
>>
>>39654931
>20 grams protien
Its gonna take about 5 SCOOPS CMON
>>
>>39654931
Because not every goddamned thing has to be something that tastes like dessert or some overpriced coffee drink from Starbucks. Some of us just want to slam the stuff down, get our nutrition, and be done with it, not sit there for 10 minutes lingering over it and reflecting on it like it's some sort of culinary creation. How much of a spoiled first-world-country kid do you have to be that every goddamned thing has to be flavored and sweetened within an inch of it's life? Unflavored whey doesn't even taste like anything, really; you mix it in some liquid (water preferred) and you slam it down, and you're done. The whole point of the stuff is that it's quick and easy. If you want 'tasty' protein then forget the protein powders and just eat actual food instead. Do you have any idea how much money you're throwing away, paying for all the additives and flavorings they put in that stuff? You may as well be lighing $20 bills on fire. For fucks sake whey is a BYPRODUCT of cheese manufacturing, they used to throw the stuff away! Now they package it up and charge you a small fortune for it. Why would you give them even more money for shitty flavoring and artificial sweeteners that are terrible for your body? I get generic unflavored whey protein concentrate from Winco Foods in the bulk foods section for about $6 per pound and it's exactly the same stuff as in your over-processed, flavored, artificially sweetened, overpacked, way overpriced shit, and nutritionally it's exactly the same. Really, you guys need to wise up.
>>
>>39654931
>drinking your calories
>>
>>39654994
Wew lad..
Origins
>>
>>39654931
>purposely avoiding things that end in GH

never gonna make it
>>
>>39655050
>can't handle people's honest opinions
>>
>>39654931
>Why do you guys not do this?

Chicken, eggs, beef, pork are all cheaper.
>>
>>39655083
?
>>
>>39654931
>powdered peanut butter

what the fuck man
>>
>>39654994
Reported to the FBI for possible psychopath and school shooter
>>
File: 1476350978467.png (39KB, 184x246px) Image search: [Google]
1476350978467.png
39KB, 184x246px
>>39654994
thanks for the new pasta
>>
>>39654994
bahaha

>bc not every goddamned thing has to be something that tastes like dessert

Pretty much this. I understand protein shakes tasting tolerable, but the need to add all that bullshit?

Are you ppl really having enough time to sip your shit like a frappuccino or a martini?

just fucking drink it and move on with your day. FUCK. you natties annoy me.

Also liquid egg whites for my protein shake, get on my level.
>>
Because I'm not a living meme
>>
>>39654953
That brand has a really small scoop in there. Not sure the volume but it's only 110 cals.

>>39655345
Check the macros, it's legit. Plus you can toss it right in a shaker bottle with the protein powder.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.