[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stay motivated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1476677111229.png (431KB, 1080x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476677111229.png
431KB, 1080x750px
Hey /fit/ - over the last week or so I seem to have lost all motivation to work out and stick to a sensible diet. I've been lifting since Summer 2015, and I've seen some gains, however recently I have no passion when I go to the gym. Have you guys ever felt like this, and what should I do to become motivated again? (I haven't been to the gym in a week)
>>
>>39654190
Try to remember the reason that compelled you to hit the gym in 2015. Have you accomplished your goals? Is there anything you'd like to have by Summer 2017?
>>
File: beautiful.jpg (278KB, 1030x1256px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.jpg
278KB, 1030x1256px
>>39654190
It's an action thing, anon.

You don't have to feel like doing something to do it.

After doing it you (feeling like it or not) for some time you enter automatic mode, and that's the magic. The beginning is hard, as forming any habit is.

It gets easier, but you gotta do it everyday.

Ofc I like it when I feel motivated to do something I want to do, but normally we tend to procrastinate on the things we need to do the most. ACTION, buddy.
>>
>>39654207
Mainly just to try and get girls (cliche meme reason, I know) and then after a while I became more focused on just gaining muscle for my own self-pride. I think I held my expectations too high on what I could accomplish, however my friends have made gains much faster than myself and I feel as if that could have de-moralised me, as I naturally can't keep up with them. In terms of summer 2017, I'm not even thinking about it. I'm so unmotivated that I don't really care.
>>
>>39654190
>Have you guys ever felt like this
everybody does from time to time. most people quit, but some people just push through anyway, and those people tend to make it. it helps if you have a long term goal.
>>
>>39654261
>my friends have made gains much faster than myself
>I naturally can't keep up with them
>naturally
>>
File: jason-genova (1).jpg (138KB, 1191x802px)
jason-genova (1).jpg
138KB, 1191x802px
>>39654511
This
>>39654190
You've got to take tren in order to make it brah - learn from the best
>>
dont lift les competition for me whit boi im gonna fuck al de white girls 2nite then fuck ye BITCH IN THE AS WHIT MY big black coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooock
>>
>>39654190
my motivation is to put up a hot pic of my body on instagram and make all those losers i know jealous. i kind of like to make other people feel inferior.
>>
>>39654910
just wear tight clothes posting body pick is super duche only do it if your trying to get laid
>>
>>39654910
>using instagram
topcuck
>>
>>39654929
it's obviously not going to be a douche pic in my bathroom with no shirt, more like some natural pic at the beach
>>
>>39654252
>you enter automatic mode
This is the worst.
I barely remember my gymtime today because automatic mode.
It feels like i wasnt there.
>>
>>39654946
>oh yee im gnna make them so jelly of mu pecs bro shits gonna be so cash
>>
File: efd.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
You don't stop going to the gym or completing a diet because it gets boring. Your entertainment isn't the fucking point. Commitment is commitment, you do it so that one it is done, you can see how far you've come
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.