[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>supplements are the male equivalent of make-up, it provides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: supplements.jpg (764KB, 1715x1215px) Image search: [Google]
supplements.jpg
764KB, 1715x1215px
>supplements are the male equivalent of make-up, it provides hope
freshman-grade SJWs are actually editing wikipedia to make these statements look legitimate
>>
The paragraph on gender is still there

> Women arguably have the most pressure to maintain a desirable appearance.[citation needed] Women are pressured to be thin while maintaining a curvy appearance, especially in the Western world.[citation needed]

I'm honestly surprised Wikipedia lets that shit slide without any kind of evidence backing it up. It might as well be an opinion piece on the OP's feelings about the gym without it.

Also,

>women in one sentence
>females in another
>>
File: 1467955496337.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467955496337.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
>Women arguably have the most pressure to maintain a desirable appearance.

THEY CAN STILL BE FAT COWS AND LOOK ATTRACTIVE! GUYS ONLY START TO LOOK ATTRACTIVE AT 15% BODYFAT!
>>
>>39654106
>supplements are the male equivalent of make-up, it provides hope

The cunts with minds that have been rotted by hebrew hoodoo who wrote that garbage are dregs, but everything in the above sentence is true.

'Supplements' are marketed to steal money from impressionable and insecure young men who don't know any better. They drop thousands on shit that will have no effect on anything except your wallet. This includes whey.

Of course if you actually want a great body you need genuine supplements - GH, test, tren a, equipoise, masteron, anadrol.
>>
>>39654244
you're literally gay
>>
File: 1411924483778.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1411924483778.gif
3MB, 240x135px
>using Wikipedia as a primary source
>>
File: 1408653800352.jpg (41KB, 335x538px) Image search: [Google]
1408653800352.jpg
41KB, 335x538px
>>39654106
>Women arguably have the most pressure to maintain a desirable appearance.
In what universe?
>>
>>39654356

On a societal level I'd say that's true just based on the amount of women scrutinized for their build/appearance. I mean look at the whole thing with Chloe Moretz that gets posted around here all the time. Seth Rogen doesn't get shit on for being chubby because he's funny, but women are usually held to a higher standard.

Now when it comes to dating and just life on the personal level I can see how women would definitely have it easier. More men will go out of their way just to have sex (even with an unattractive girl) than women will go out of their way to have sex. They'll wait and pick through their options because men always have to put themselves out there and women most of the time can just wait around and see who they get. I'd hazard a guess that on something like Tinder about 10% of guys will date like 90% of the women (and these women will have like multiple dates per day).
>>
>>39654356
The one in with the president elect tweeting a former playboy model Miss Piggy while being a tub of lard motherfucker himself
>>
>>39654259
Probably right. I spend more of my free time looking at body pics of fit guys than of women.
>>
>>39654434
Moretz is mocked because she responds badly to it. It's fun to troll her with this dumb bullshit.
>>
>>39654434
So tl:dr is women have it easier overall
Got it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.