[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i feel destroyed by her and have the shittiest workout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: badfeels.jpg (32KB, 334x440px) Image search: [Google]
badfeels.jpg
32KB, 334x440px
>tfw i feel destroyed by her and have the shittiest workout in months because of her
at least i'll spite her when i'll be a shredded sick cunt r-right /fit/ ?
>>
>>39652701
Let me stop you right there faggot
She wont give a shit

In awhile when youre ripped as fuck trying to get dates she will already be in a happy relationship with a new guy and probably wont remember what you looked like before so she will assume you always looked like that

Girls move on, they dont look back and neither should you
>>
>>39652701
>at least i'll spite her when i'll be a shredded sick cunt r-right /fit/ ?
no, forget about her. live your life for yourself.
>>
you're feeling what every guy is feeling when he gets rejected/dumped/whatever by a girl. the sooner you realize that she's out of your life forever, the sooner you can move on. as they say "holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." your thoughts of revenge are only hurting you, not her.

find a new girl who appreciates you instead. it's way better use of your time and energy.
>>
>>39652701
> tfw I fucked it up and I don't see how I'll ever get another girl because I'm an antisocial loser
>>
>>39652889
if you got one girl you can get another, but it sounds like you have bigger problems in life right now.
>>
>>39652910
Eh sorta

I'm doing well in a prestigious uni course and have a few friends.

It's just that I rarely go outside and most of the girls I meet in class either already have a boyfriend or aren't interested. I live a pretty solitary life - vidya/TV gym and university.

I just rarely even have a chance to fucking talk to girls, that's where my angst lies.
>>
>>39652910
Im not him but i let an exgf go and though the opposite of what he was thinking but it backfired severly
Past success is no guarantee for future success
>t. someone who has been single for three years
>>
File: 1479526475498-pol.jpg (43KB, 573x430px) Image search: [Google]
1479526475498-pol.jpg
43KB, 573x430px
>tfw I failed two classes because of the feels she caused

It was years ago and I feel stupid for even getting attached. But I know I would be dumb enough to fall for another girl if I had the chance
>>
>>39652943
Make some chances you cunt
>>
>>39652943
>I live a pretty solitary life - vidya/TV gym and university.
I used to be like that as well. Eventually I said "fuck this" and signed up for stuff, met new people and experienced new things. It's a lot easier than you think, you just have to do it and then you'll wonder why you spent so much time doing wasting time on your own.

as far as girls go you should do online dating. it's way easier to meet single girls like that.
>>
>>39652947
I'm saying he can, not that he's guaranteed to meet someone new no matter what. I'm just saying he's clearly not repulsive to women. Some people are so ugly/awkward that they are pretty much undateable.

But he still needs to put in the effort if he wants to get anywhere.
>>
>>39652980

Idk man it's really not that simple as going out and "signing up for stuff". I really hate my life so I guess it's not just about grills but really a lack of fulfilment.

>>39652976

> just beee urself and make some changes to your life :^)

Gr8 advice if only I hadn't thought of that sooner
>>
>>39652996
Well yeah, its possible but its a massive uphill battle he needs to fight to get a new one
>>
Fucking christ grow a pair.

Did you guys all have beta dads?
>>
File: muh-cup.jpg (247KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
muh-cup.jpg
247KB, 1001x1001px
>>39652701
no

just as you dump someone you are just not attracted to anymore and she gets a little cuter in 6 months... except you still dont give a fuck about her.

Thats how she'll feel about you.

On the other hand if you become super rich and famous, then yeah she'd probably regret a little bit for her own selfish reasons.

also, check em
>>
>>39653072
> come to feels threads
> complain about feels

Kys
>>
>>39653096
>she'd probably regret
Never underestimate the power of female mental gymnastics
They can convince themselves they are attracted to other women so i dont think getting over a dude and not regretting it would be hard
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.