[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few years apart, and a lot of change.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 74

File: cherries_change.jpg (105KB, 813x359px) Image search: [Google]
cherries_change.jpg
105KB, 813x359px
A few years apart, and a lot of change.
>>
wat went wrong
>>
>>39651885

She got herself a real man who doesnt succumb into absurd beauty image that media tries to brainwash men with.
>>
>>39651897
you mean a loser?
>>
>>39651875
nice high test gains
>>
>>39651897
*owns a fork lift
>>
>>39651915
She can lift her fork without any aid.
>>
>>39651885
she got married
>>
>>39651897
Are you a woman?
>>
>>39651905
Exactly
>>
>>39651875
>tfw girl I lost virginity to had a fishy smelling pussy
>tfw all female friends told me "some smell is normal"
>thought I might be gay
>get new gf
>her pussy literally smells and tastes like nothing
>tfw those whores lied to me to make their stank seem normal
Fuck women
>>
>>39652563
WRONG THREAD GOD DAMMIT
>>
>>39651885
Mental illness
>>
>>39652180
Are you deaf to sarcasm?
>>
>>39652563
>actually believing in woman
>>
>>39651885

People around her were either too afraid or too stupid to tell her to lose weight. A fat man can at least recognise that he is unattractive, but a fat woman needs someone to snap her out of her hamstering.

That, or they did encourage her to lose weight but gave her shitty advice i.e "its okay to eat a quarter pounder as long as you have the diet coke!! XD"
>>
THICC
>>
She's probably one of these "feederism" girls that gets off on getting fat. Notice how big her belly is, a big fat gut is the most prized in the fatty community, they even have guides on drinking beer and eating loaves and loaves of white bread to get that precious gut.
>>
>>39652574
Still kinda relevant though desu
>>
>>39651875
Look at her eyes in the last pic, I've never seen such anguish.
>>
>>39651875
Would. For all four.

Country?
>>
>>39651875
3>4>1>2, maybe even 4>3>1>2
name?
>>
>>39651875

I suspect she's a feedee.
>>
>>39655960
nvm found her, cherries from big cuties
>>
>>39656061

As I suspected, she wanted to be a fatty.
>>
look at her cheeks and upper arms, fat even back then
she was destined to balloon
>>
>>39651875
She's a big guy
>>
>>39651885
Food went into her mouth. Too much food.
>>
>>39651875
>>
>>39651875
>>39655102

Why do I find these women hot?
How do I destroy a kink/fetish?

Legit questions.
I have a fetish for BBW and SSBBWs but it's bad. I know it's unhealthy and wrong.
Yet I can't seem to stop?
>>
>>39656773

I'm /fit/ too. But I have a fat fetish. I love big women, even landwhales.

Because I've had this fetish for half my life, I'll tell you there's nothing wrong with liking fat women. It doesn't mean you're abandoning your own commitment to fitness. You just find fat women hot.

If anything, you can use your desire for fatties to motivate you to get as strong as possible.
>>
>>39656740
tell me that's not a wedding ring
>>
>>39656740
Natalie Dormer really blew up huh?
>>
>>39656834
Same here. For me I think I am just attracted to the hedonism. Like, my brain just associates her pleasure seeking with food with her pleasure seeking with sex. I'd imagine her having a really voracious appetite in bed and using her as my personal fucktoy.

Maybe I'm fucked up.

>captcha "select all the food"
>>
>>39656865

Seems to me you'd enjoy being with a fat chick, bulking up to make sure you can please her.

My advice is; get super-strong and find a fat chick. See how it goes.

But that's just me.
>>
>>39656834

But surely it's unhealthy? What about a long-term marriage with a vastly overweight partner?

>>39656865

> using her as my personal fucktoy

I think I understand this in that I'm sexually dominant. I like the controlling element. Maybe being fat is a sign of submissiveness as they, arguably, relinquish some control over their body - not everything is as straightforward as it is for someone who's thin. Maybe it's that weakness and vulnerability that I find alluring and give me that diamond cock that craves fat people.
>>
>>39656889

You could just date fat chicks before hooking up for good with a healthy woman.
>>
>>39656888

TRIPS OF TRUTH.

>>39656903

True, but I'm a kissless virgin when it comes to girls and I'm 22. I only recently started lifting. I need to improve my game, quickly.
>>
>>39656906

Definitely focus on strength and stamina. If you're planning to indulge your fat fetish, you'll need ultimate performance.
>>
>>39656914

How do I last longer though? That's my key issue. I want to be capable of banging for at least an hour.
>>
>>39656941

My advice is to do research and plan it out. See what works best.
>>
>>39656972

Cheers anon.
>>
I'd try to train yourself to live with less (less fat)

I've had a weight gain/fat fetish all of my life. It's a terrible feel, man. They're actually so fucking hot at first, but fat women age SO much quicker than normal women.

If you happen to be the same combination of superficial and fetishized as I am, then it's a rough road for you, bud. Better make lots of money so you can keep your fat wife looking pretty.
>>
I love the irony of wishing I was the World's Strongest Man so I could satisfy Sara Aikawa, one of the fattest Japanese women out there.
>>
It's cool to see /fit/ posters talking about their interest in fat women for once. It's refreshing.
>>
>>39656740
>>39656849
Oh god, didn't even notice that
>>
>>39651905
>>39652544
>only winners get brainwashed by the media
No.
>>
File: trans.png (622KB, 541x564px) Image search: [Google]
trans.png
622KB, 541x564px
EVERYONE!!! WE HAVE TO COUNTER THIS!!! POST PROGRESSION PICS!
>>
>>39656865
This might be bro science, but fat women seem to be much hornier and particularly much wetter than average.

The bro science bit was because I always put this down to increased aromatization in adipose, but now I'm realising this is probably bullshit.

It's most likely they are just hungrier in general.
>>
File: ixSdAMb.gif (11KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
ixSdAMb.gif
11KB, 501x504px
>>39656865
>For me I think I am just attracted to the hedonism
Yes, yes, consumer goyism very attractive Mr. Cuck Numale.
>>
File: Faceofflaugh.gif (2MB, 187x155px) Image search: [Google]
Faceofflaugh.gif
2MB, 187x155px
>in club smoking area
>talking to 3 girls, one was fat as fuck
>shooting the shit with the cuties
>drunk fat girl interrupts
>I used to be a size 6!
>literally no idea why she blurted that out but it made me laugh
>turn to her with a grin on my face and say
>what went wrong?
>other girls laugh and fat girl goes red and storms off
>mfw
>>
>>39656773
but anon everyone loves super smash bros beautiful women
>>
>>39651875
The upper arms were always threatening this.
>>
>>39651885
> Implying anything went wrong
> Implying she just hasn't gotten hotter
>>
>>39657301

I love it when women get fat, and I hope threads like this become more common.
>>
>>39657313
newfag. We used to have reverse progress threads every day. If you want to see more threads like these make them.
>>
>>39651905

Winners don't care what others think.

Winners date the fat chick if they want the fat chick.
>>
>>39657313
Exactly me too. If they did I'd probably visit here a lot more often. Nothing gets me going more than the idea of a women getting fatter.

Shoot, a large part of the reason I learned to cook and started lifting was so could have to strength to handle her as I fatten her up.

>>39657325
We need to bring them back. If someone else doesn't I will.
>>
>>39657382

A strong male cook is best to please a fat woman. He can sate her desires.

And I agree we need the threads to return.
>>
>>39652563
1000x this
>>
>>39652563
damn I had a similar experience. I actually love eating pussy now too, just need to make sure the chick is hygienic and healthy first.
>>
>>39656773
>>39656834
>>39656865
Holy shit, you guys are full blown degenerates.
>>
>>39656850
nice
>>
File: 1459727115608.jpg (10KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
1459727115608.jpg
10KB, 206x206px
>>39657382
>>
>>39657507

I don't care. I love fat women and nothing will stop that, heh.
>>
>>39657382
>burgercock likes this
>>
>>39657507
Not by choice
>>
I have a question:
Why do people on the internet treat being attracted to fat women as if it's some sort of new mental condition that popped up out of nowhere.

It is/has been a thing since the beginning of humanity, white and East Asian countries are the only weird exception. Any place without significant influence from them like fat/chubby women.

In my home country, if your wife doesn't end up at least getting plump over the course of the relationship, then people will question how you treat her. A man whose wife gets fat is obviously a good husband who takes care of her.

Hell, we even had/have a pre-marriage ceremony where the wife is seduced from the husband and fed all day until her wedding day. Then they dress her up and she shows of all the extra flesh she's gotten during the event.

Why is it so backwards here?
>>
>>39651875
>her boyfriend fell for the high test meme
>>
>>39657260
underrated post
>>
>>39657260
>>39657657
I'm using this from now on
>>
>>39657649

Being fat is not healthy. Not at the stage these photos show.

Being attracted to whatever you like, and showing it, is not wrong, as long as it's consensual and all that jazz.

These women aren't plump. They are fat as hell and it's unhealthy, which is generally tied to a mental condition, since it affects them on a daily basis.

I'm a dude that tends to get chubby, and every time I start to get close to 90kg I already get noticeable annoying stuff like, hygiene is harder to keep (I shower every day), I get tired much easier, I tend to be weaker, etc.

These women probably have huge mobility problems and they don't give a fuck.
>>
>>39655009
But that actually is okay - why add 150+ extra calories of pure sugar to a meal?
>>
So guys im curious, do you feel no empathy towards these people? I mean yea, I know its their fault 99.99999% of the time but I cant imagine being the prime example of what the standard of beauty is and then come plummeting down to the point where only ugly guys will fuck you.
>>
>>39657649
Because we are Not All Subhumans
>>
>>39657649
Your country sounds like a shit hole
>>
>>39657773
Honestly, I feel sorry for them. My sister is 200+ lbs, my brother proportionately large, and my parents are pre-diabetic. The negative effect it has on their lives is measurable.

It really is a mental illness, and one the weak, or even average, can't overcome. I'm fit by any standard, and people don't believe they're my family. It just makes me sad.

That's why I hate fat acceptance so much. It's like putting effort into lying to yourself, rather than towards diet and exercise.
>>
>>39657773
I mean no. If anything I'm glad for her. She gained weight on purpose because it makes her happy.

Plus she's not missing out on anything dude-wise. Tons of good looking dude want girls like her and since she advertises herself on sites like Big Cuties I know she doesn't have a lack of them.
>>
>>39657794
>>39657816
Hi /pol/, how's it going?

>>39657716
I mean, doesn't that all depends on the person's genes, lifestyle, and diet? I mean being 400 lbs is obviously bad, but there is plenty of grey in lower weights. People can be classified as "obese" but still be metabolically healthy (insulin sensitive, not hypertensive, normal high and low density lipoprotein levels etc.)

I don't think this chick is TOO big. The right most picture is cutting it close but I wouldn't assume a woman built like the third picture was falling apart inside.
>>
>>39657916
Not in great danger but she will have her pathetic life shortened around 20 years at least
>>
>>39657641
Kys
>>
>>39651875
s-she got h-hotter...
>>
>>39657563
kek I love that meme
>>
>>39656773
Wtf is an ssbbw? Is that an ascended bbw? Are they hotter than normal fat bitches?
>>
File: 1481390929643.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1481390929643.gif
3MB, 240x135px
>>39657973
super sized big beautiful woman

The best of the best.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 300x351px
>>39657053
>>
>>39657857
>Tons of good looking dude want girls like her
D E L U S I O N
E
L
U
S
I
O
N
>>
>>39657916

no, people can be classified as OVERWEIGHT and be healthy, but not obese and be healthy. And this is not some grey zone, the woman on the right is way past any healthy state. Moving is extremely difficult and any foot or leg injuries are magnified. Which takes me to the bottom line of this: Those people aren't fat just because "they eat a lot", they are fat because they don't move and not moving further aggravates their situation. It has been proven that diabetes and other diseases aren't caused exclusively by the excess weight, but actual lack of movement is what drives those diseases. What I mean is, being fat is just another symptom of the bigger issue which is not moving and not exercising.
You can argue that there's thin people that also have cholesterol and other issues but in this case you can CLEARLY see, in plain sight, that this is an unhealthy person.

Also since the beginning of humanity men liked fat women because of some impulsive/ biological thing or some religious belief or dogma or whatever. That is just plain wrong because we were born as humans and humans can do something no other animal can do, which is rational and critical thinking. This formed science and science came to the conclusion that being too fat is unhealthy.
>>
>>39657938
20 years? That's like saying she'll only live into her 50's when there are obviously tons of older people way bigger than her. Both my grandma and grandpa are pretty fat and they're entering their 90's. The thing is their still active people (as active as old people can be) and don't eat garbage.

The reason Americans hate fat people so much is because it's profitable. If you convince people that something easy to do or common is bad and something difficult or rare is the supposed default, people will pay out the ass to be the default. That's the reason why men spend ungodly amounts of money for shiny rocks that litter the ground in Africa for their wives to wear.

In fact, it's actually scientifically proven that people categorized as "overweight" life longer than and have reduced mortality rates compared to "underweight" and "normal weight" people.

http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1555137

>>39658009
Dude he's 1000% right. If you're a woman you can look almost anyhow and have good looking muscular dudes want to fuck you. Go on a fattylover dating app like Feabie and you'll see first hand.
>>
>>39657857
>Tons of good looking dudes want girls like her

Allow me to fix this for ye, bruv

>Few good looking dudes want girls like her in tons
>>
>>39651885
Nothing. Everything went right.

Really though she looks best in the 3rd one.
>>
>>39658099
One sketchy essay disproves decades of science that says otherwise, I guess fat people ARE healthier!
>>
>>39658056
A lot of the stuff you're saying is just plain wrong. I study biomedical sciences and there definitely is a lot of grey to it. The main take away over health/weight stuff is that exercise>everything. BMI is a busted system that has a ton of flaws, yes even for the average person and not just 240lbs weight lifters with 5% body fat. It does things like tell black and Polynesian people that they weigh too much when they're at a good weight or underestimate how much a tall person should weigh.

Anyone who is relatively active and eats decently healthy foods will settle at weight that's fine for them. Body types like the third and fourth photo are not out of the realm of possibility for somebody depending on their genes.

You're last point doesn't make any sense. Plenty of animals can be sufficiently critical and rational. Humans really aren't that unique when it comes to our capabilities. Even if you were right, I fail to see how it makes any point at all. Doing something different then before =/= better. There are tons of modern day problems derivative from the fact that people live so differently from how we're meant too. But that's off topic.
>>
>>39658169
It's not a sketchy essay it's a peer reviewed study. Where is all of the evidence that proves extra weight is bad while controlling for things like lifestyle and diet?

This one seems to show that fitness plays a bigger role in health than what you look like:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811477/

The point is, judging somebodies health solely from what they look like is bullshit. It's bad science and it's bad healthcare practice. Obviously being enormous and bad, but it's not like everyone who isn't thin, jacked, or average is fucking rotting on the inside. The nuances are important people getting treated well both medically and in real life.
>>
>>39651915
>>39651929
Incredibly underrated
>>
>>39658221
Health care worker here. Being fat is bad for you. Takes a toll on bones, joints and cartilage. Doesn't help the liver or heart either, it also makes it more difficult for surgeons and emts to help fatties in emergencies. I'm not sure if you're being a contrarian or what but being fat is helpful to nobody least of all the fat individual unless they are in the tundra.
>>
>>39658346
Did you read anything I said or posted?
The point I'm making is to be nuanced.
>>
This thread is disappointing
I need more picture of thin and fit girls getting fat
>>
>>39656773
BBW fetishes stem from insecurity.
>>
File: link.jpg (14KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
link.jpg
14KB, 255x255px
>>39657260
>tfw you thought it was super smash bros beached whale
>>
>74% of America is overweight or obese
>>
>>39658457
For some dudes maybe
I've liked fat chick since before I knew it was a thing.
Like when I got to the the age where boy start talking about what they like, what I liked getting labeled as weird was shocking to me.
From my standpoint it makes perfect sense.
More fat = softer, bigger titties, bigger ass, more jiggle, more squeezability
Essentially all the stuff that makes chicks hot.
>>
>>39658389
There's really no nuance it's very simple.
>>
>>39658214
naw, the bmi isn't the issue, the issue is you have people who are diseased/very sick in general (which often causes people to lose lots of weight) or addicted to cigarettes (lowers appetite) or other such things in your 'low bmi' spot which swings the favour to fatties if they're included on one side and not the other.
>>
>>39658457
can also be because your mom was thicc, you're not brainwashed by jews, higher test levels, etc.
>>
>>39658495
If you refuse to actually look into the situation it is.
>>
>>39658389
Yeah, and it's horeshit. All of it. Being overweight is bad for you full stop. Also, there's no "obesity paradox":
http://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/obesity/59076
https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/overweight-obesity-mortality-risk/https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/adult/causes.html

Small sample of the scientific consensus: being overweight is unhealthy and increases mortality.
>>
>>39658498
All that shit still applies to overweight people though? Clearly they aren't being severely impacted by their weight if all of that stuff isn't compounded with it.
>>
>>39657649
Are you African? I heard that fatness is appreciated in some African countries where getting fat is actually an achievement given the conditions in some villages.
>>
>>39658511
>Obviously not reading my posts and sources
>Posts a link that doesn't address anything I talked about
>Post another that doesn't even work

Sure pal, whatever you say
>>
>>39658214
50 years ago she would've blurry working a freak show.

Just because you tend to overeat and "settle" into a chubby state does not mean you have that's how you're supposed to be. You can still be a healthy fat person, sure, but why be one when you can improve your situation? Fat people are mentally deficient (and disgusting to me personally but that's just an opinion) because it just shows lack of self control. Self control and planning for the future is what separates us from other animals.
>>
>>39658548
>X is what separates us from other animals.
When will this meme die?
>>
>>39658560
>>39658560
> everything is a social construct
> everything is a meme
>>
>>39658521
Yeah, I didn't want to say initially so people would actually focus on my point.

Us and pretty much every other Western place views this stuff way differently. No body freaks out over it like they do here and in places where they have good medical access they manage to live just as long as people here while being fat.

It's not just village people either scientists and engineers that have enough money to travel the world freely still want fat wives.
>>
>>39658584
There isn't anything that "separates humans from animals". That's just bad science.
>>
>>39656740
She's been stealing all my rightful gains
>>
>>39658606
Right that's why every other species walks on two hind legs has developed speech and agriculture and now in 2016 accepted that fat is beautiful.
>>
>>39658595
Koreans or was it Chinese that consider pale to be beautiful because that means a woman stayed inside and never worked the fields thus is well off and thus attractive? Sure, cultural bias is strong. I come from Eastern Europe where girls and slender and hnnnnngff--gffff it's easy to get fat from our food high in fat and starches and if you're fat there that just means you're a lazy glutton.
>>
>>39658506
Enlighten us then because in my line of work a fatty is at higher risk of health issues than normal people. Even being beefy and clinically obese is not healthy
>>
>>39658628
>Crocodiles extremely powerful jaws are what separate them form other animals
>Owls amazing eyesight is what separate them form other animals
>Cheetahs incredible speed is what separates them form other animals

It's a meaningless empty statement. Just because an animal does something to a greater degree than others doesn't mean it's somehow important or significant in the grand scheme of the universe, like how people seem to think human activities are.

At the end of the day we reason and plan for the exact same reason any other animal does. He aren't special.
>>
>>39658655
*any other animal does anything. We aren't special
>>
>>39658500
My mom is fat and I hate fat women, stop listening to that jew psychologist that says we want to fuck our mothers
>>
>not bulking up any gf to top mass so you can have a portable gym to squat/bench wherever you go
>making it
L U L
>>
>>39658649
I understand get your point exactly? Contrary to popular belief, its really easy to get fat most places in Africa. Our food is very carb heavy and calorie dense. Even in rich cities comparable to cities in the US men still chase fat women. The whole cultural thing makes it acceptable, yes.

The real reason men lke it though is because it means bigger and softer "assets" which African men just seem to enjoy more period. Even African Americans still have it in them.
>>
>>39651885
>>39651885
she's a fetishist, she did this to herself on purpose, made a paysite where dudes can pay money for videos of her eating and touching her fat body
>>
>>39658711
Nigerian anon here.

I'd hookup with a chubster, but i'd never marry one for multiple reasons.
>>
>>39658821

Chai my broda ooo. You dey for Naija? Are you still there? What state are you from?

I thought I was the only one.
>>
>>39658839
Loving the pidgin tbqh.

I'm an Igbo born in the states. My parents are from Imo and Abia though,
>>
>>39658862
Very cool my guy. Abu m onye Anambra State. Amulu m na Onitsha mana I moved to the United States for schooling as a teenager.

I think part of the reason you have the perspective you do is pulling from both sides. You Nigerian side that draws you to the flesh and the American upbringing that makes it unacceptable.
>>
>>39651875
0 to 400 real quick
>>
File: tumblr_o8qf7zgyeI1ugcdkko1_540.jpg (68KB, 540x518px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8qf7zgyeI1ugcdkko1_540.jpg
68KB, 540x518px
>>39656740
>>
Is this whole thread a massive troll?
I can understand being attracted to thicc and curvy but still fit women, but especially on this board how are so many of you attracted to completely out of shape women who would probably have a heart attack just from running 20 meters?
>>
File: thicc.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>39651885
>not knowing what a bulk is
>>
>>39656740
This is why you dont date lazy party girls that love to drink.

This chick truly left humanity behind and never stopped bulking
>>
>>39658655

>Comparing human characteristics to powerful jaws or amazing eyesight

You can't be serious.
>>
>>39659205
It's the same shit fundamentally: A survival mechanism that evolution capitalized on.

The only reason we view it as more significant is because we create the hierarchy that determines what is important to us, so of course what we do is at the top. There are many organisms that can do unique and amazing things humans could never dream of.

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150706-humans-are-not-unique-or-special
https://www.ted.com/talks/robert_sapolsky_the_uniqueness_of_humans

Besides, no one ever looks at increased cognitive ability on the flip side either. We have science and car but we also have depression, suicide, premeditated murder, etc. that are all a result of increased cognitive capacity. Does that mean those things are good too?
>>
>>39658902
Get off 4chan you dirty Muslim nigger
>>
>>39659205
Ignore him he's just retarded.
>>
>>39658539
just kill yourself you fat fuck
>>
>>39657957
Correct.
>>
>>39651875
>>39655102
>>39656740
>>39657211
>>39657382
>>39658420
>>39659191
Shit like this is mindblowing to me

I can get my head around people dressing up for their partners, or doing kinky shit they normally wouldn't care about...

but to absolutely destroy your body just to please your partner, I don't get it.
do they have such little self esteem?
>>
>>39656740
Mirin arm gains
>>
>>39659250
>humanity is not unique
>humanity is yet another speck of dust in the universe
>humanity is no different from the single-celled fucks that live on our skin

its people like you that are the reason why people don't believe in great things anymore. kys pls.
>>
>>39659675
Yeah its definitely an harmful fetish
>>
>>39659675
>just to please your partner
They do it because they're gluttonous pigs and don't want to have to deal with consequences for it, so they trick themselves into thinking it's something to be proud of.
>>
>>39656740
Is this her?

http://efukt.com/20963_Bad_Times_At_The_Bachelorette_Party.html
>>
File: 1479007951886.jpg (64KB, 555x747px) Image search: [Google]
1479007951886.jpg
64KB, 555x747px
>>39651897
YASS QUEEN! YAAAAASSSSS!
SLAY!
BE AS FIERCE AS YOU WANT TO BE.
>>
>>39651875
Smile to Denial: The Movie
>>
>>39651897
nice bait 8/10
>>
>>39660504
They should have put the saran wrap around her face instead
>>
>>39657973
>an ascended bbw

my fucking sides rn
>>
>>39651875
How do i make my gf go from pic 2 to /fit/
>>
>>39659675
I did this in my early 20's because my ex was really into fat thighs. At the core though, I was just happy to have an excuse to become a lazy piece of shit. 20 pounds later he left me for a thinner woman.
>>
>>39652563
>dated some 20 year old chick who was a little pudgy, 140lbs at 5'7"
Her pussy smelled musky, but felt good wrapped around my penor. Tasted it.... refused to taste again

>dated a 25 year old ex-division 2 gymnast. 5'3" 100lbs
Pussy tasted like nothing, smelled sweet though, felt incredible good on penor and would eat frequently

Then
>dated chick who was hippy-like, into her rock climbing and hiking shit, canteens, cliff bars, plant juice, showered with "non-chemical" shampoo. That kind of girl, she was 24 and like 6'0" and 150lbs

Pussy smelled like musky sweat, tasted like sweat, the overgrown pubic hair made it that much more unpalatable, she also pee'd during sex and pretended it was cum, she ain't fooling me stupid bitch pee'd all over my microfiber $2000 sofa

Musky pussy only smells good when horny, but when you bust that nut.... it smells pretty gross
>>
File: IMG_0751.jpg (24KB, 200x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0751.jpg
24KB, 200x288px
>/fit/ trys to talk about fetishes and kinks
Like apes trying to contiplate the vastness of the universe.

I doesnt have to fucking make sense. Why is there Bimbo, Diper, Blueberry, Futa, FemDom, BDSM, Goo, Pegging, Ballbusting, and a ton of other shit? A vast majority of them cant even exists and the ones that can are or could be argued to be 'degenerative' or harmful. Hell the bimbo fetish could be just as unhealthy if not more then BBW/Feeder taken to extreme lengths. I doesnt have to make sense that you get your rocks off to it. How anyone is shocked to someone elses fetish in this day and age is just arrogant. That being said the use of caution isnt ever a bad thing. Things like scat is in no way shape or form healthy. Id be hard pressed to find someone saying eating a turd is better then gaining weight but this is /fit/

tl;dr: Whatever tickes your pickle. $5 says something you like would weird out someone too. Or call it unethical somehow
>>
>>39660690
Found the Clinton voter
>>
>>39660690
If its not healthy the person who enjoys it is not healthy
>>
>>39657382
Why tho? Do you get of on the idea of getting a woman undateable to anyone but yourself?
>>
>>39660732
this. Anything that worsens mental o physical health of people involved is degenerate
>>
>All these /fit/ posters admitting they like fat women

And the truth shall set you free.
>>
>>39657342
logical fallacy maybe even a paradox. Winners cant date fat chicks cause then they wouldnt be winners.
>>
>>39660740
Those people have not only detrimental fetishes, but are also stupid. If you're a grown up adult then you'd know, that you shouldn't encourage this kind of destructive behavior. You may fuck fatties, but don't put a ring on them. Do you want a shitty, lazy wife that requires more care than a child, will teach kids bad habits and most likely will die much earlier than you?
I just imagine those are teenagers writing this dumb shit about wanting to fuck morbidly obese pieces of slime.
>>
>>39661016

The advantage of being a fat fetishist is that there's no shortage of such women.
>>
>>39661057
What kind of an advantage is wanting to fuck women that are both physically and mentally trash?
I actually feel bad for them.
>>
>>39651875
muh genetics
>>
>>39661016
>current year
>still thinking it's okay to fuck fatties
Seriously, you're being an enabler. Stop.
>>
>>39659710
He's not wrong, though.
>>
>>39651897
Really makes your neurons interact with each other.
>>
Absolutely disgusting.
Some meat is fine, but going full fat is atrocious.
>>
>>39661177

Triple-Dubs.
>>
>>39661016
I'm a full blown chubby chaser but I could never marry one.

I feel like that's the norm amongst chubby chasers too, to be physically attracted to thick/fat girls but to have very little desire to marry them
>>
>>39659710
>>39659367
>Drawing conclusion from most posts only idiots would make
>Telling me to kill myself becuase you don't get the point

It's people like you that are the reason why humans are narcisists that are okay with destroying coutless things including other people becuase of "muh science" and "muh prefrotal cortex". The point isn't that nothing is important, the point is that everything is just as important as we believe ourselves to be.

Thinking something is better solely becuase it actively tries to distance itself from nature is fucking stupid. Everything we do is for the exact same reason anything else in nature does anything. Not realizing that is going to destory our planet and then ultimately us.

>>39661115
Fucking thank you
>>
>>39661057
>no shortage
except they die early. Not a relationship material really
>>
>>39655960
2>3 >1>4

Why you don't like 2?
>>
>>39657773
>>39657835
It isn't a mental illness, or a weakness, that causes them to be fat.
If you have high self-esteem, you'll nurture yourself. If you have low self-esteem, you'll neglect yourself.
Obesity is one and the same with self-neglect and low self-esteem. It isn't even a consequence of it, it's the same thing. They become obese because they hate themselves, they don't hate themselves because they become obese.
There is no such thing as a fat person with self-love.
>>
>>39658214
This is literally wrong. Leanness is associated with lower mortality, and so is muscle development, so a 60 year old with muscles that does weight lifting is much healthier than a thin 60 year old that eats perfect and runs all the time, and will live longer and have fewer diseases, including less risk for dementia.
The muscle-development thing accounts for why BMI isn't a good metric, not this relativist just-eat-well-and-work-out BS.
>>
>>39659250
>depression, suicide, premeditated murder, etc. that are all a result of increased cognitive capacity
This is not true. Kill yourself.
>>
>>39661687
Remember that many of them probably had fat parents who taught them atrocious nutrition. You know, whole families going for a meal at McDonalds or some other fast food restaurant. Kids are not taught cooking and proper nutrition, instead relying on ready-to-eat unhealthy shit.
>>
>>39652574
What thread did you mean. I'm curious
>>
>>39657916
Even 15lbs of excess weight will start to affect health significantly for the worse.any first world nation has the science showing empirically that fat isbad for health. Being fat is empirically wrong
>>
>>39658099
Science has empirically shown fat to be bad. If youre too stupid to science then dont post.
>>
>>39661852
>Remember that many of them probably had fat parents who taught them atrocious nutrition
No, all of them had parents with equally low self-esteem that passed down their low self-esteem and self-neglect to their children.
Obesity has nothing to do with knowledge and everything to do with emotions. Fat people thinking they're not eating much isn't lack of factual knowledge, it's self-delusion, which a repressed part of them is acutely aware of.
That's why they project onto others and whine about "fat hate" and "stigmatization of fat people". That feeling of guilt they get when they're called fat is their conscience. It's telling them what they've been repressing the whole time.

Not all obese people have obese parents, but every single one of them has parents with low self-esteem. That's all the so-called "obesity epidemic" is, people's preexistent low self-esteem and self-neglect is just expressing itself in a new way.
>>
>>39658214
>humans arent unique in our critical thinking
Well youre just plain stupid. Why do you think humans have evolved to dominate the land of this planet? Our ferocious jaws? Our overwhelming strength? Jfc
>has the nerve to say he studies science
Fuck off and leave "science" out of your fantasy
>>
>>39658560
If there was nothing separating us then why are we overtaking the world instead of sharing it with our "peers"? Like seriously think before you post ffs
>>
>>39658595
Africans think fat is good because its a sign youre not poor like a majority of the country and can afford to be a glutton. Africa also doesnt do a lot of science, research, or education about why first world countries know better. Basically its because your culture is poor and naive and doesnt know better. There are also tribes that think littleboys need to suck off the dicks of the older men in the tribe to mature into a man- you suggesting thats normal too? Accept that your ideals are based on culture and not empiricism
>>
>>39657252
top kek
>>
File: 1427968274161-1.gif (311KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1427968274161-1.gif
311KB, 480x270px
>>39659191
NO. NOO. Come on. She used to be so hot
>>
>>39662842
Funny how the girls that balloon up like that ALL had black eyes from too much eyeliner and a fake smile even before they gained weight.
You can tell whether a girl will become obese just from how her face looks.
>>
File: 5kCDlgh.jpg (280KB, 1297x1069px) Image search: [Google]
5kCDlgh.jpg
280KB, 1297x1069px
>>39657313
I have some pics saved (only I use for motivation, because I'm no disgusting freak), I can post if you or anyone else still is interested.

Pic related, first in my folder
>>
>>39662909
Again, proof that all girls that end up obese never had an attractive face, always put on too much makeup, and had a face-ass pained smile.

This is good motivation though, do go on.
>>
File: 1409977107352.jpg (311KB, 1024x641px) Image search: [Google]
1409977107352.jpg
311KB, 1024x641px
>>39662945
Alright
>>
File: 1410013940995.png (666KB, 860x563px) Image search: [Google]
1410013940995.png
666KB, 860x563px
>>39662963
>>
File: 1410281086365.jpg (190KB, 994x599px) Image search: [Google]
1410281086365.jpg
190KB, 994x599px
>>39662977
>>
File: 1413564400926.jpg (130KB, 686x579px) Image search: [Google]
1413564400926.jpg
130KB, 686x579px
>>39662992
>>
>>39662842
She always rode the fetish train, so it was only a matter of time till she copped out and took the easiest mainstream fetish and just pack it on. Though I'm pretty sure she just shot a lot of material while she was 200 and spread their release cause judging by her IG she lost a good deal of weight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWRFTekIpCo
>>
File: 1413565159690.jpg (136KB, 750x953px) Image search: [Google]
1413565159690.jpg
136KB, 750x953px
>>39663004
>>
>>39658500
Thicc is different from BBW
>>
File: 1413565924227.jpg (466KB, 1860x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1413565924227.jpg
466KB, 1860x1434px
>>39663015
>>
File: 1437104619460.jpg (64KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1437104619460.jpg
64KB, 600x564px
>>39663053
I think this one is reverse. Still good motivation though
>>
>>39663015
Ss+gomad
Time to cut nigga
>>
File: 1452581780543.jpg (38KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
1452581780543.jpg
38KB, 640x475px
>>39663065
>>
File: 1452614592652.jpg (123KB, 1319x541px) Image search: [Google]
1452614592652.jpg
123KB, 1319x541px
>>39663080
>Captcha Pizza
>>
File: 1452614707707.jpg (405KB, 2385x631px) Image search: [Google]
1452614707707.jpg
405KB, 2385x631px
>>39663090
>>
File: 1452620295957.jpg (61KB, 601x711px) Image search: [Google]
1452620295957.jpg
61KB, 601x711px
>>39663104
>>
File: 1452620374589.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452620374589.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
>>39663117
>>
File: 1452620515268.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452620515268.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>39663129
>>
I wonder how many of these have to do with getting on depression meds. Or maybe they are all just lazy fat asses
>>
File: 1452650804645.jpg (244KB, 1197x972px) Image search: [Google]
1452650804645.jpg
244KB, 1197x972px
>>39663136
>>
>>39663065
Right is the best.
>>
File: 1452650923318.jpg (54KB, 1024x356px) Image search: [Google]
1452650923318.jpg
54KB, 1024x356px
>>39663145
>>
File: 1452650995506.png (1MB, 1190x882px) Image search: [Google]
1452650995506.png
1MB, 1190x882px
>>39663160
>>
>>39663160

Should've stopped at 3.

Why?
>>
File: 1452651065885.jpg (150KB, 700x432px) Image search: [Google]
1452651065885.jpg
150KB, 700x432px
>>39663180
>>
File: 1452651479406.jpg (72KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1452651479406.jpg
72KB, 500x501px
>>39663208
Last one I have.
>>39663199
Probably because she loves pie to much and has no self-control
>>39663148
Agreed
>>
File: 1443031089169862954.jpg (17KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1443031089169862954.jpg
17KB, 400x266px
CHUBBY CHASERS GTFO MY /FIT/
>>
guys cut it out this thread is making me want to cry
>>
>>39660661
What the fuck? The peeing one, I mean. Fucking hell..
>>
>>39651875
>Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>39651885

this >>39651897
or in other words she got herself a nigger
>>
>>39663263
dude shes like 12.
>>
>>39665028
my b
"you cannot delete a post this old"
>>
>>39661057
>Every state has at least a 25% obesity rate

Holy shit, that is fucking unreal. 1 in FOUR people in every state are obese? We as a country and culture are living on borrowed time.
>>
>>39665096
have fun in the pokey.
>>
>>39657507
Nothing wrong with loving fat women.

Just don't pretend its something to aspire to, healthy, or a (smart) alternative lifestyle.
>>
>>39665028
with an ass like that? unlikely.. or do you have source?
>>
>>39656740
#2Swole2Control
>>
>>39662159
>Tell me about a place I grew up in as if I don't know about it.
>Get all of it wrong anyway

Sometimes I forget this is a site where people think not masturbating will give them super strength and flawless skin.
>>
File: sisbelly.png (520KB, 883x345px) Image search: [Google]
sisbelly.png
520KB, 883x345px
Man I just don't get it
This happened to my sister as well. Pic related - I have been catfishing her for years on different profiles for nudes. Not posting the full nudes but the left is her 2013 belly and right is from October.

Makes me fucking sick to see. She was so beautiful and ruined everything

How do I make her lose weight? The funny thing is that I compliment her belly when catfishing lel.
>>
I'm a 30 bmi girl with a belly stuffing and BBW fetish
Fat women are sexually attractive but gross
I notice that the rapid weight gain/stuffers are apple shaped
I like thicc girls better, they're aesthetically attractive too
>>
>>39665378
>sister
>I have been catfishing her for years on different profiles for nudes
>>
>>39665397
fat women aren't attractive in any way, shape, or form, don't kid yourself
you should lose some weight too
>>39665408
don't forget where we are anon
>>
>>39665132

Yeah, but the most populous states, with the exception of Texas, have lower obesity rates, so at least there are less fat people than the graph seems to suggest at first glance.

If anything, I think this graph really shows how privileged east and west coast are compared to the midwest.
>>
>>39663137
A good portion of them look a lot like heavy alcohol consumption and probably trash food.
>>
>>39661057
Colorado is really /fit/ friendly. Lots of outdoor activities.
>>
>>39665378

dude...
>>
File: 1.jpg (171KB, 962x962px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
171KB, 962x962px
>>39651875
>>
File: crAZg.jpg (212KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
crAZg.jpg
212KB, 1280x720px
>>39651875

help me /fit/.

I am cursed by god with the thinking fat girls are hot curse.

I have befriended a fat, surprisingly pretty, girl who is into me. I have no plans to act because I keep my degeneracy on on the internet.

Do I have to retire to the iron monastery forever to avoid her.

help I may grow weak if this continues
>>
File: 1473110664925.jpg (149KB, 1143x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1473110664925.jpg
149KB, 1143x2000px
>>39661355
Nah bro, because I'll be rich and can just fly away from the smouldering husk of a homeworld.
Enjoy trying to combat a species' primal instant to be selfish and lazy where possible.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 411x412px
>>39665378
Uhhhhhhhh
>>
File: 1475209557258.gif (1MB, 284x247px) Image search: [Google]
1475209557258.gif
1MB, 284x247px
>>39665378
>>
File: 1474730863688.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1474730863688.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>39665378
Get help, go to a priest or something.
>>
File: 1465769701974.jpg (21KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465769701974.jpg
21KB, 200x300px
>>39665378
>I've been catfishing my sister for years

Put me in the fucking screencap
>>
File: large.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>39665378
>>
>>39651885
She is just too hi test for you bra
>>
File: 52623512454.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
52623512454.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>39665378
>>
>>39665378
>I have been catfishing her for years on different profiles for nudes
what
>>
>>39665378
Nice.
>>
>>39665378
This place is fucked up. I've been here for like, what, 8 years? Sometimes I forget how fucked up everyone here really is
>>
File: 1380482743811.gif (664KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
1380482743811.gif
664KB, 253x200px
>>39665378
>>
File: 1465790638116.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1465790638116.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>39665378
>catfishing your sister for nudes
god bless /fit/
>>
>>39665378
can you post them on imgur or something
>>
>>39665397
LONDON
>>
File: 1481032840942.jpg (8KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
1481032840942.jpg
8KB, 208x199px
>>39665378
go back to /r9k/
>What the fuck
>>
>>39665397
lesbian chubby chaser?
>>
File: 1478938922040.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478938922040.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>>39665378

>catfishing
>sister
>FOR YEARS
>>
File: 1359847556296.jpg (60KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1359847556296.jpg
60KB, 500x479px
>>39665378
>for years
you have killed the little life i had left in me.
>>
File: 1477007198399.jpg (39KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1477007198399.jpg
39KB, 508x524px
>>39665378
well anon...

If we are going to go down this dark road start posting them pics
>>
There is a small space between healthy and whale where at least their cup size goes up and they are still fuckable.
It's like nature tries to give them one last chance before they fall into the obyss,
>>
My current flatmate went from being pretty cute to waddling and struggling to getting up the stairs because of meds and boredom eating, she's my inspiration to keep going to the gym and eating right.
>>
>>39656740
what do u do for biceps?
>>
File: 1427612570627.gif (267KB, 159x161px) Image search: [Google]
1427612570627.gif
267KB, 159x161px
>>39665378

> Been working out for 2 1/2 months now
> Started browsing /fit/ recently
> On the way to becoming my favorite board

Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>39659675
>for their partners
lol They didn't do shit for their partners. fat people have no willpower and are lazy. They get so far and just go "fuck it"
I watched a girl put on some 40lbs over a summer (2 fuckign months) just because a guy broke up with her before the break.
Some chicks just get married and feel they no longer have to work for it, or they get pregnant and say "fuck it, I'm preggo, i do what I want." Fat people mentality is just bad.
>>
File: 1422863814570.png (99KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1422863814570.png
99KB, 247x248px
>>39665378
Nigga tha fuck is wrong with you?!
>>
>>39651875
>>
>>39667959
bisexual... probably just straight bc I could never imagine fucking a girl
but cuddling with a fat girl would probably be great
>>
File: 149670894948.jpg (9KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
149670894948.jpg
9KB, 189x266px
>>39665378
haha wtf?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>39662992
>dog is fat too
i hate fatties, but holy fuck people who fail to look after themselves AND do this to innocent animals should be rounded up and gassed. The human is in a position of.responsibility and the animal has to suffer for their lack of consideration
>>
>>39665188
source is Candydoll.
Congratulations, you are now a pedophile. Welcome to the club.
>>
>>39651885
White genetics
>>
>>39665378
>catfishing your sister for nudes
Anon, I think your sister is not the only person who need help...
>>
>>39657313
>>39657382

Go with your degenerated shit to /b/. This is a board for healthy people, people who want to be healthy and people who want to laugh about fat people
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 500x339px
>>39665378
>>
>>39660632

Deserves you right you fat lazy cunt
>>
>>39668177
And pray tell, what point is this?
>>
>>39657462
my nigga
>>
>>39660740
No not at all. I've liked it literally my whole life, way before I knew it was "wrong" or had any social consequences so I'm pretty sure I don't I have some sort of psychological baggage or ulterior motive.

It's just hot. Girls getting softer, jigglier, getting bigger tits, asses, and [spoiler]bellies[/spoiler] drives me nuts. It's dudes that don't like it that I can't personally understand at all.

To each their own though.
>>
File: christ.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
christ.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>39665378
>Catfishing your sister for nudes
go on anon...
>>
>>39665378

>The funny thing is that I compliment her belly when catfishing lel.

You are part of the problem.
>>
Bbws are so sexy. They make my cock throb
>>
>>39656740
>all that mass in one year
Holy shit what a bulk
>>
>>39669275
>even the baby is fat
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>39667235
Set up an activity-based date
>>
>>39663160
Tbh penultimate is best
>>
File: 839.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
839.gif
2MB, 200x150px
THICC

>>39651885

SHE GOT THICCC
>>
>>39663160
Im really going to need more natural breast growth timelines my mayne
>>
>>39656773
Don't fight it, just give in. I'd go as far as to say to marry one.

Make sure she has life insurance and wait for her to drop dead from obesity in her late 20's so you can get that sweet $$$.
>>
>>39670287
Second.
(captcha: select all the pizzas)
>>
>>39651885
She fell for the high test meme
>>
>>39651897
Noice
>>
File: Ive_made_a_huge_mistake.jpg (22KB, 279x375px) Image search: [Google]
Ive_made_a_huge_mistake.jpg
22KB, 279x375px
>>39662909
>>
>>39655009
There's nothing wrong with that advice nigger. Calories in vs Calories out.
>>
>>39652563
>tfw never dating non-asian girls again after discovering that the missing sweat glands asians are born without makes the pussy deliciously clean smelling compared to other girls regardless of hygiene.
>>
>>39665378
>Makes me fucking sick to see

But you have no problem with catfishing your sister for nudes?
>>
>>39670731

What's wrong there?
>>
>>39656740
GODDESS OF BULK
A BULCANO OF CHIPS AND COCA-COLA
>>
File: 1356639983150.jpg (171KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1356639983150.jpg
171KB, 600x400px
>>39665378
KEK.
I love this place.
>>
File: 1480443781856.jpg (190KB, 619x406px) Image search: [Google]
1480443781856.jpg
190KB, 619x406px
>>39665378
creepy fuckers like you who are so willing to reveal their darkest and most retarded secrets is why I love this website so much
>>
>>39661057
>wisconsin not top
Peter Griffin lied to me!
>>
>>39665378
>How do I make her lose weight?
>I compliment her belly when catfishing
I wonder...
>>
>>39665397
>Fat women are sexually attractive but gross
No. They are just gross you fucking disgusting fat degenerate failure of a human.
>>
File: 1480981310284.gif (1MB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
1480981310284.gif
1MB, 300x191px
>>39669220
>bisexual
>could never imagine fucking a girl
This place man
>>
>>39660534
kekd
>>
>>39662963
Wedding cake is a great way to make a woman fat
>>
File: eff.png (302KB, 651x597px) Image search: [Google]
eff.png
302KB, 651x597px
>>39665378
come to a thread about how fucked up women are and boom we get a this is how retarded men are thread thanks OP. Those chicks can stop eating but fuck how do reverse full retard.
>>
>>39652563
Same here bro

>dating 18 year old girl
>she's not chubby or anything but isn't fit by any means
>finger her and eat her out
>she smells sweaty and a bit musky
>kind of get over it, figure that's normal

>years later
>now dating a skinny, fit girl
>finger and eat her out
>smells like nothing
>tastes a tiny bit tangy but surprisingly pleasant
>enjoy eating her out

No non-fit girls for me now
>>
>>39659191
Katie cummings if you wanna look her up. Does hc
>>
File: 1412621905985.png (17KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1412621905985.png
17KB, 500x300px
>>39665378
delet this
>>
>>39665378
i've never been on a screencap include me pls
>>
>>39671253
this
everyone is quick to complain about how vapid women are but most men are the ones perpetuating it, fucking horny savages fuck you retards
>>
>>39671770
>fucking horny savages fuck
I know they do. No need to call me a retard.
>>
>>39669717
>To each their own though.
not really. You're compromising someones health by being a weirdo.
>>
>>39671406
> eating a girl out

Good to see you are just slurping up that numale faggotry.

> "Yum yum, more semen and bodily fluids please!"
>>
>>39672112

How to Sound Like A Bitch: The Definitive Guide
>>
>>39665378

Someone pls fucking screen cap this never let it die
>>
>>39663004
>2006
>Comfortable in her own body and okay with bringing attention to herself with a colorful dress
>2010
>Insecure, knows she looks like shit and tries to hide her fat with a dark dress and a shawl
Gets me every time.
>>
>>39669608
Most call this moment "Curvy."
>>
File: stop.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>39665378
>>
>>39660690
>contiplate
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.