[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>twf the girl you're dancing with is much taller than you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1481141463169.webm (1000KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481141463169.webm
1000KB, 480x360px
>twf the girl you're dancing with is much taller than you
>>
>>39650289
Is that Code Geass?
The art style looks like Code Geass.
>>
>>39650311
Yeah. Its from R3.
>>
>>39650391
You mean R2
>>
>>39650563
RNot
>>
>>39650391
>>39650563
>>39650831
How original
>>
>6'3' girl wanted to snu snu me
>Regret
>>
>>39650931
wait did you or no?
>>
>>39651638
Didn't.

Was super insecure at the time and sperged.

It was Freshman year of college and I was 5'7" and a total skeletor. I was becoming very self-aware of how unattractive I was at the time.

She was THICC and tall. The only reason I could pull it off was because I had the Bantz, plus everyone knew I kept a huge Bologna pony in the stable. My cute face didn't hurt either.
>>
File: 1352323774606.gif (3MB, 167x190px) Image search: [Google]
1352323774606.gif
3MB, 167x190px
>people actually watch this shit
>>
>>39651695
You mean /fit/ and these threads stopped you.
>>
File: vsauce science man.jpg (64KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
vsauce science man.jpg
64KB, 800x634px
>>39651695
>6'3 and still thicc

YOU RETARDED MOTHERFUCKER THATS MY LITERAL DREAM GIRL. I'M FAPPING TO THE IDEA OF AN AMAZON DOMINATING A LITTLE MANLET SPERG RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD THATS MY LITERAL ALL TIME BIGGEST FANTASY AND YOU FUCKING THREW IT AWAY HOLY SHIT JUST DRINK BLEACH YOU JUST ABSOLUTE FUCKING SHITTER
>>
>>39651730
I didn't browse fit at the time, actually.

I couldn't figure out why I was good with some chicks and bad with others. I actually did excellent with very tall gals because I didn't think of approaching them sexually- so I acted like my natural self.

I later figured out it was my personality-not my body holding me back.

Of course, My routine was kind of shit.

I'd always stayed fit. I had been doing 30-70 chin ups and 50-100 push ups a day with lots of running mixed in.

I was just trying to stay fit, but I didn't understand gaining weight or calories.

>>39651805
For you
m.mangahere.co/manga/daisuki_onnanoko_wa_daisuki_desu_ka/

It will make you feel better that one of my GF's was a titty monster Volleyball girl who was also taller. I didn't mess that one up. (the 6'3" was just a wide hipped volleyball girl)

There was also this basketball girl that was probably 6'1".
>>
>>39651901
Same guy who was angry with you. I'm willing to forgive you if you're willing to describe anytime you've been dominated by these much larger girls. Also I've heard taller girls are actually really submissive is this true.

Its always been the opposite with me. I do well with short petite girls but shit with taller.

I really like short petite girls too so its not that big of a problem for me (its either loli tier or amazonian for me lol), but I want to find some amazon woman that just dwarfs me and dominates me and fucks me with a strap on and shit.
>>
>tfw 6'4

Where do I find amazonian women, tired of these femlets.
>>
>>39652092
Also I'm 5'9 so its a bit harder to find girls taller then me
>>
>>39652092
Personality wise they were submissive.

Their height/size naturally makes them masculine, so they compensate however they can.

Their presence is naturally dominate though.

Sitting in your lap with their boobs over your head is one way.

Them wrapping around you and basically enveloping your body with theirs is another way.

They love breastplay though. Very nurturing with it.

I grew to 5'11", so it's not quite as impactful
>>
>>39652126
>tfw 6'7
>tfw in Britain
I'd take snusnu over a femlet any day.
>>
File: 1479729050556.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479729050556.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>39651718
>he still didn't watch CG.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.