[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lots of shit going on here/Creatine thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: charity.png (1MB, 1080x3622px) Image search: [Google]
charity.png
1MB, 1080x3622px
So I made friends with this chad at my gym.

I was just talking to him, asking for advice, and he mentioned creatine .

Now chad with his slayer tier NW0 patter hair can afford to take creatine and not lose hair right?

My hairline is kinda fucked, should I stay away from it?

Chad swore up and down, "big pump" that it was going to help.

Is creatine that helpful? Should I avoid with fucked up hairline?

This particular chad is very friendly. Day one he actually approached me and was 'hey anon what's up what's your name I'm chad if you ever need a spot tell me'

Is there a non autistic way to warn him that his NW0 hairline is at risk (If it even causes hairloss for people that are not prediposed)

I know I'm asking about using it but I'm too scared to DESU
>>
>>39648134
what the fuck is wrong with u cunt?
now that ur friends with chad just hang around him and go to parties and fuck sluts for reps.
>>
>>39648268

Chad hasn't invited me to any parties or anything

I don't want to impose or anything or invite myself to anything

That doesn't seem like a good idea.

Also you didn't address the topic of the thread

>what the fuck is wrong with u cunt?

Do you really have to ask
>>
Jesus christ this shit again

Creatine does increase DHT levels, but so does working out. If you are predisposed to baldness and your hair follicles REACT to the DHT negatively, you may or may not see increased and accelerated hairloss. But there is little research on this and the information is inconclusive at best. The general consensus is that if you are on like 5g a day, you are fine no matter what. If you are taking 20g a day, you MIGHT see accelerated hairloss (if you are predisposed), but you also might not.
>>
>>39648134
Creatine gives 70% of people 1-2 reps or ~5% to your lifts. It doesn't help you build muscle by itself and is therefore useless unless body fatigue --> mental fatigue for you in which case it will help mildly.
>>
>>39648134
You do realise that your hair will get completely fucked up in 3-5 years time right?
>Source?
Former detective.
>>
>>39649901
lovin' this meme
>>
>>39648772
>chads 'friend'
if u dont self invite urself to chads parties and are hanging around him 24/7 then ur not his friend lol.
>>
>>39650100

I'm a casual acwuatiance and gym buddy of chad I guess.

I'm not his live in boyfriend.

>>39649901

pls no

>>39649859

Wouldn't uh, wouldn't lifting 5% more weight mean I gain some more muscle as a result of my lifts?

>>39649420

>playing with fire: the post

I dunno if it's a good idea still.

In life I try to go with my gut and my gut is telling me

>Fine for chad

>If I use it my hair will fall out
>>
File: qy1_Us_RSw.jpg (209KB, 1240x1245px) Image search: [Google]
qy1_Us_RSw.jpg
209KB, 1240x1245px
>>39648772
Are you sure he's a CHAD or is he just another good looking but socially stunted /fit/ / misc / PSL fag
>>
>>39650574
Faggot if you were going to
>go with your gut
Regardless why the fuck are you asking for advice? Ppl like you should be hanged
>>
>>39651938

>wahh wahh

Ok he said 'It's inconclusive maybe this maybe that no one knows'

In the absence of certainty I will go with my gut

Calm down

>>39651802

CHAD.

I see him all the time flirting with girls at the gym. No idea how he knows all the girls in the gym. Assume he is sleeping with some of mos t of them
>>
>>39651802

Also he openly told me he was a misc user kek it came up in conversation
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.