[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How true is this picture, /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: yJ43Wb6.jpg (122KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
yJ43Wb6.jpg
122KB, 924x572px
How true is this picture, /fit/?
>>
>>39647759
>>39647759
This pic feels so right. Motivation right there.
>>
>>39647759
Very, just look at /r9k/ and how assholes and unmotivational faggots they are vs the average cool and friendly /fit/izen with his sicc facial aesthetics

/r9k/ is a piece of shit mothefucker but at least some of them come here to improve themselves so, nothing wrong with the frog that wants to improve himself though
>>
>>39647759
100% accurate. /r9k/ "nice guys" call women whores or sluts because they don't want to have sex with their ugly bodies.
>>
>>39647823
i mean, a slut is still a slut.
don't invest in a slut, even if you're a hot guy.
you're begging to be cheated on.
if she doesn't invest in the men she has sex with you're a sucker if you invest in her.
>>
>>39647869
Not him but you know how /r9k/ calls EVERYONE a slut even if it's a fucking shy girl that was awkward as fuck and said that she isn't ready

Most of /r9k/ would never deserve a girlfriend since they could become that asshole who beats his qt wife as well
Hell, they can't even join /a/'s waifuism since they would get hated on to death as well, they are like the Newyokeans or w/e they are called: hated by almost everyone outside of famous people
>>
File: 1466604714788.jpg (920KB, 1080x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1466604714788.jpg
920KB, 1080x1083px
>>39647759
Self improvement is masturbation.
Are you trying to fail nofap?
>>
>>39647889
haha good point. they think that is she isn't a 100% virgin then a girl is a slut. irl it's weird if she's a virgin, but you don't want her to have been with 8+ guys either.
>>
File: annapurna-1943.jpg (44KB, 338x500px) Image search: [Google]
annapurna-1943.jpg
44KB, 338x500px
The true self is literally without form, you blind-deaf bitch. It has transcended the kosmos.

Go purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka.
>>
>>39647913
True that, any man wouldn't want a girl like that but /r9k/ has higher facial standards than the other 3D boards like /fa/, like holy shit

But i have seen more people lowering their standards there, only browse /r9k/ to laugh at them or help their self esteem if they aren't shitposting (like pre-Pepe days)
>>
File: Cornholio.jpg (22KB, 320x456px) Image search: [Google]
Cornholio.jpg
22KB, 320x456px
>>39647939
Did you say lake titicaca?
>>
>>39647759
Very accurate, actually.
If a person doesn't want to work on themselves and demands reward for being so apathetic, then they are self-centered.
"If only x could see what I'm really like inside."
A common phrase toted by "nice guys" who in reality are apathetic, irritable slobs, expecting some sort of special treatment for their self-destructive behaviors and lack of self-respect.
Their self-pity is narcissistic, because they believe themselves different and special compared to other people despite their lack of initiative, deserving of special notice and treatment amongst their peers who may be flashier, more charismatic, better looking, etc.
People are judged on their looks because their bodies are a physical representation of their personalities, down to the clothes they wear as a way of expressing their personality.

TL;DR it's true and this is why blah blah blah
>>
>>39647759
yes

this is from a hentai by the way, she fucks the dude in the next panel
>>
File: 1480580834987.jpg (55KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1480580834987.jpg
55KB, 396x396px
>>39647951
"Their" standards aren't high. If I can generalize the entire board, which I feel I am able to after frequenting it for a couple years, they just idolize beautiful women. In reality they are lonely and starved. If a plain woman were to show them some genuine attention, they'd cling to her so fast it'd leave an atmospheric vacuum in the surrounding air.

You seem to think "having standards" means being exclusively attracted to beautiful women. Not so. Having standards in reality means applying those standards to yourself while looking for the same in others. Anyone can like a pretty face; it requires nothing from the individual.
>>
>>39647869
>someone who doesn't have want to have sex is a slut

You're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>39647939
>muh superstitions
it's the 21st century, Pajeet, pure and cruel materialism is the only truth

there is no soul, only hormones and chemical reactions in the brain
>>
File: mud8fmtLVB1re6nxeo1_500.jpg (288KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
mud8fmtLVB1re6nxeo1_500.jpg
288KB, 500x716px
>>39648084

This. They only pretend to have high standards. They know that any woman would be highly unlikely to get with them anyway, so they try to hold on to a shread of dignity by pretending that they would only take an 11/10 virgin who was extremely interesting, smart, a great cook, endlessly loyal, and loved to play video games with them.

One time I went on there to shitpost, and claimed that I was a girl who had not had sex, but had kissed a guy. They even started acting like THAT was slutty. KEK.

Also, it's funny how this has instantly turned into a /r9k/ hate thread.
>>
>>39650394
>Also, it's funny how this has instantly turned into a /r9k/ hate thread.
Doesnt take much to start hating on r9k mate
Dating does suck these days but the sheer delusions of r9k makes most normal people angry
>>
File: five.png (405KB, 633x435px) Image search: [Google]
five.png
405KB, 633x435px
>>39650394

>drakengard

we niggas now

>>39647759

I hate that this is from a NTR doujin because it's so fucking true and I wish I could link it to everybody without the shame of the source
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.