[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zyzz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5891.jpg (69KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5891.jpg
69KB, 564x564px
I'm most likely going to end up getting murdered for asking this question but what exactly makes Zyzz different or even superior to other trainers? Why is he so loved amongst trainers? Out of curiosity.

Thanks!
>>
>>39647584
Because he transformed from beta cuck to alpha sick kunt, the ultimate typical /fit/ faggots wet dream
>>
>>39647584
He wanted to see other people succeed

His transformation was pretty amazing for a weird wow nerd

Fun personality
>>
File: 1481204989205.gif (944KB, 275x428px) Image search: [Google]
1481204989205.gif
944KB, 275x428px
>>39647600
This, modern /fit/ posters dont see is that he use to be the typical nerd virgin of 4chan. He played WoW all day and posted on boards. Then he decides to be a sik kunt and lived a more fulfilling life in his short time then what most men will when they are his age. He was an inspiration to the average 4channer that they could make it
>>
>>39647584
he had an aesthetic physique and wasent afraid of anythings
>>
>>39647584
Because he knows that we're all gonna fuckin make it.
>>
Became aesthetic but didn't turn into Chad. Constantly tried to stop hate and believed in everyone's potential, hence the "we're all gonna make it" stuff
>>
File: 1390373214922.png (991KB, 1522x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1390373214922.png
991KB, 1522x1100px
>>39648043
>tried to stop hate
I love Zyzz but kek
>>
>>39648116
well these whores are just throwing they pussy's at a complete stranger of course hes gonna have some laughs at them at least hes not a pseudo white knight faggot cuck like you
>>
>>39648116
>>39648142

It's not Zyzz, it's some poster from BB.org that made the "Zyzz Shreddedman" facebook after Zyzz died.

Zyzz was too busy being happy and a sickcunt to waste time with putting others down desu
>>
>>39647584
While Zyzz turning his life around from skinny wow-playing nerd to fit popular with the ladies guy was as motivational as any other transformation story, he did it as the sake of his health and died a pathetic death in a gay Thai sauna at the age of 21 because the steroids ruined his heart. He also worked as a stripper and overall lived a very dumb and shallow lifestyle, had cosmetic surgery, was a typical party culture douchebag. Steroids, vanity, false strength, metrosexuality, vapidness, all these aspects are everything wrong with modern fitness culture (see also: Jeff Seids) and represent the opposite of true strength and manhood, which is in both your body and mind, how you think and how you behave. Zyzz should have read the Greeks and focused on virtue. This post-80's Reaganian bodybuilding mentality is pure cancer, it's about consumerism and mindless sex, it's physically fake, morally ugly and intellectually empty.

In the end, such vapid and negative stereotypes turn off more young, unfit nerds who didn't grow up with a strong and smart father figure from the iron, because they believed the lies about the body-mind dichotomy and tell themselves they'd rather stay who they are than become like this (dumb normies).

There are far more respectable /fit/ role models, who pursued life changes and learned from the iron, the slow steady way, who have more to offer than their bodies and pussy count. Any skinny nerd should learn from Mishima or Rollins and aim to be more like them, or even by internet standards, people like Elliot Hulse and Frank Yang, even Scooby, who are far more respectable than Zyzz ever was and alive enough to still be able to share wisdom and motivation in creative ways.
>>
>>39648166
Scoby shut the fuck up im so sick and tired of oldies pretending that being washed up wrinklemann gives you some sort of divine knowledge and understanding fuck you if you were in his shoes you woulde done the same thing you fucking fraud faggot whats wrong with having a little fun in life and noot geek your head in useless SHIT like literature is

live and let live al the fucking philosophy a man need

fuck yo fuck you fuck you kill yourself fucking faggot you were never natty god you were never even a man
>>
>>39648166
who are you the no fun police? go kill yourself
>>
>>39647584
>going to get murdered
we were all once like you. stop being a pussy and just ask shit or youll never learn
>>
>>39647584

not really sure. He's just some faggot who juiced and /fit/ worships him because he gave everyone false motivation and expectations about themselves. I mean obviously you'll be ripped if you cheat. For us natties though, its not that simple.
>>
>>39647584
Because he faked his death. Everyone hated that douche until they thought he was dead
>>
>>39647609
>>39647657
>>39647753
>>39648043
This is truly it. Zyzz was super positive and didn't forget his roots after accomplishing his goals. He served as a real-life reminder that we actually are lifting for something and really can get what we want by working hard and having discipline.

Zyzz was true motivation. Not in the way of some shitty picture with a bunch of text saying to be yourself or some gay shit like that. He was no different than any of us, and anyone on this board could look at him and genuinely say "that could be me if I get my shit together."
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.