[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help a fatso on their journey to become /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1387216775067.jpg (370KB, 1600x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1387216775067.jpg
370KB, 1600x1168px
Hey /fit/ I want to try and lose weight. Do you mind helping me out on my regimen?

I admit it, I'm fat and I want to have not only a healthy lifestyle, but also a healthier outlook on life. Do you mind giving me some tips on supplements, diet, excercise, and how to ultimatelty stop craving unhealthy food?

Oh and a little about me:
>I am a meat eater, I usually consume pork, chicken, steak, and beef
>I usually only drink unsweetened tea and water, as cold drinks, though I'm trying to quit the tea since it's still unhealthy
>I love herbal hot teas but I can't srink them without sugar. They are too strong and bitter
>I enjoy many vegetables, usually steamed- but the thing is on some of them I put spices on them
>I have a horrible sweet tooth. I am getting way more resistant than I used to, but it still bothers me, especially since I live with a bunch of sweet freaks who constantly purchase icecream every week
>I have a serious problem with carbs and fat

I just feel like I would have been in a better situation if I was more social as a kid, didn't eat whenever I got depressed, and if I wasn't raised by older relatives who bought cookies every week. Though, I am mostly at fault.

I'm not trying to body build or anything, i just want to be a healthier and skinner person. But most of all I want to feel better about myself. So, do any of you guys want to help me. I'm trying to aim at losing between 80-100 pounds.
>>
>>39647516
>but I can't srink them without sugar. They are too strong and bitter
stopped here

Never going to make it, give up now.
>>
no sweets
start a fitness program, anything. start running, swimming, idc
eat vegetables
No pork
Berries to replace sweets
Go to /lit/
Avoid any other boards
Join reddit
Calculate your tdee and subtract 500, 750 or 1000 and eat that number in calories
>>
I suffer from a similar problem.
I have a mostly healthy diet, but i suffer whenever i try to avoid eating sweets.
Do you guys have any advice on how to efficiently replace sweets ?
>>
>>39647551
>No pork
>Go to /lit/
>Join reddit
so enlightened brah
>>
>>39647516
Start small.
First chose the thing that will be easy to give up like chips or burgers.
after a week feel good and pick another thing to add into your healthy lifestyle like walking everyday for half an hour, then an hour next week.
Have a consistent breakfast that's small and have a bigger snack when you feel hungry later.
Waiting for that hunger will help you get back into eating when your body wants to and not just when you're psychologically interested in eating.
Try having tea with a little coconut sugar or honey.
Add in new veggies. try a whole bunch and see what you like and what you can tolerate. eat one new veggie or fruit every other day until you can eat the ones you like exclusively.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.