[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has the gym helped you with women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1481328506582.jpg (104KB, 703x804px) Image search: [Google]
1481328506582.jpg
104KB, 703x804px
Has the gym helped you with women?
>>
File: 1399023043707.png (137KB, 767x519px) Image search: [Google]
1399023043707.png
137KB, 767x519px
I only get complimented by them. The moment I show interest to them they scurry away.
>>
>women

you must be new here
>>
that dude is jacked
>>
Kinda.

>do barre/ballet
>only penis in the room

t. tranny
>>
Yes

Only because it forced me to become comfortable in a public setting with other people. And I absorbed the ability to fake the bro-ish confidence of other gym chads. Although maybe they're faking it too. Maybe everyone is.
>>
Name of stronglift in OP picture? I think I've seen her before.

>>39647667
Nice.
>>
>>39647701
Julia Vins.
>>
File: Gymshark - Copy.png (891KB, 601x626px) Image search: [Google]
Gymshark - Copy.png
891KB, 601x626px
>>39647205
>Has the gym helped you with women?

YES.

but with that being stated, I also approached girls on a daily basis. EVERY FUCKING DAY.

my goal was 3 numbers a day, so I would have a huge lead list for the weekend.

So did the gym really help? in the sense of I'm not just there to have a friendly conversation. The girl would actually know i'm there to flirt with her TO FUCK HER.

im not thrown in the friend zone anymore. I'm either told to fuck off or the girls would want to fuck me. No more inbetween.

YOU still have to put in your social interaction work. can't just stand there hoping your deadlift will help you get girls. bc it wont. only curls will :D
>>
File: FeelPepeYouWillNeverBeUsed.jpg (91KB, 468x690px) Image search: [Google]
FeelPepeYouWillNeverBeUsed.jpg
91KB, 468x690px
>>39647205

not a single bit

but I did a female friend, she is married with 3 kids
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.