[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs. Sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany
>>
I'm getting there one step at a time.
That's all we can do. We take one step at a time.
Building muscle takes time, and so does building the knowledge and experience you will need to be successful. For most people, success comes after many, many failures. Rest assured that failure is perfectly normal, and necessary for learning.

If you compare yourself to others, you will never find success. You need to be realistic about your own situation, and figure out what works for you.
My goal is to have a house/cottage out in the country while I work as a field geologist. Is that goal hard to reach? You betcha. But I'm still going to give it my all.

Hang in there, OP. Don't compare your lows to the highs of others. I'm sure you'll do fine once you get your priorities sorted.
>>
>>39644599
I used to be, have a job now and slowly starting to make it. Try to get a job and move out if you live with your parents. This place has a lot of neets but there is also a decent number of successful people
>>
>>39644599
this seems like a /pol/ copypasta, why would you post it here?

i don't understand this meme
>>
File: 1048.jpg (29KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
1048.jpg
29KB, 300x411px
>>39644599
>but here our Id's are reset per thread
you forgot to take this part out my cuck friend
>>
>>39644599
this is either a /pol/ copypasta or satire to poke fun at /pol/tards
>>
>>39644712
kek
/pol/friend btfo
>>
File: free-shrugs.jpg (50KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free-shrugs.jpg
50KB, 449x642px
>>39644599
I'm 35, I have a wife and 2 kids, and I work as an engineer and I have a master's degree.
>>
>>39644599
Nice try nigger. No, but seriously, I got friends, have a bachelors degree in Computer Science and got a solid job, but I still yell "niggers" and "faggots" to the opposing team, even though I got nothing against them really. Idk, why I do it, just seems fun.
>>
>>39644599
>it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany
And why would i want to make you feel better, faggot?
If you kill yourself you wont really be missed and there is one less competitor so feel free to quit life
>>
>>39645457
Also live with my parents btw. That is how it is mostly with albanians. You live with your parents until you get married. Idk I fucking love it, parents make me food, support me and shit, what more could I ask for.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.