[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy who includes the weight of the bar in his lifts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (168KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
168KB, 634x650px
>that guy who includes the weight of the bar in his lifts
>>
>>39643661
everyone should know the bar is only empty weight. only plates count.
>>
>>39643661
The weight of my hands cancels out the negative weight of the bar so i count the weight anyways.
>>
I don't count it mainly cause I haven't the slightest clue of its actually weight.
>>
>2017 -22 days
>still using a bar
bars are literally homeopathy tier. its fucking tellsell garbage sold to idiots who think you need one to get fit. just put the plates on your palm and push up. bam same effect, saved 200 bucks
>>
>that guy who breaths out after every rep
>>
>>39643712
>still using plates
just do fucking handstand push ups you pleb. you are not enough heavy? fill pockets with lead.
>>
>>39643748
>That guy who doesn't wash his hands between using machines
>>
>>39643708
The bar weighs 20 kg.
>>
>that guy who doesn't add the weight of his torso to his squat total
>>
>>39645389
>all bars weigh 20 kg
>>
>>39643661
that guy who could be replaced by the bot, since his post quality doesnt qualify him as a fellow basket weaver.
>>
>that guy who includes the weights on the bar in his lifts

Its not you is it?
>>
>>39645422
they don't.
>>
>including the weight of the plates in your lifts.
Lol just remember newtons 3rd law, there is an opposite reaction that cancels out the weight of the plates, you don't actually move any weight with your muscles.
>>
>he doesn't include the gravitational pull of the moon in his lifts
>>
File: kekk.jpg (64KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
kekk.jpg
64KB, 540x534px
>that guy who doesnt partake in the after lift chat in the lobby & cafe
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.