[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why fit sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Why fit sucks.png (645KB, 1358x724px) Image search: [Google]
Why fit sucks.png
645KB, 1358x724px
Reposts about irrelevant shit by same poster, threads about traps, endless threads about 'is he natty?', the /pol trolls and threads about fascism as the most fit political ideology, and so on.
How can we fix this?
>>
File: mountain-lion-kittens.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
mountain-lion-kittens.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
We're trying to decide what animals we could beat in a fight which requires:
>strength
>coordination
>knowledge about animal
>precision
>endurance

Everything that is related to fitness
>>
File: 1477448712207.jpg (29KB, 320x328px) Image search: [Google]
1477448712207.jpg
29KB, 320x328px
>>39643353
>How can we fix this?

Be the change you want to see in the world. AKA, make better threads you're interested in, faggot
>>
>>39643409
No one on /fit/ has any of those though.
>>
>>39643353
I'll agree that the "tfw when no gf" threads are just pathetic and over done.
>>
Not enough sip threads and plate dispenser threads
>>
>>39643353
More like how can we fix the world*
Genuinely you can't. Just try to make interesting threads, don't contribute to garbage and help out on QTDDTOT.
>>
>>39643426
hear hear
>>
>>39643353
Yeah...the board ever since summer started has sucked massive dick. "How to get a girlfriend?", "how to stop thinking about her?", "tfw no gf", "how to pick up girls?" -- These threads should be purged. There's so many people from /r9k/ here as well as threads that should go on /adv/.
>>
>>39643353

Yeah clearly we should just have generic retard fatshits asking about "how to raise testosterone naturally/what whey should I get/what bf% am I/why don't I get good gains".

Get the fuck back to r/fitness
>>
>>39643426
Senile yet stern wisdom, dementia-grandpa. Good call.
>>
I'm really getting tired of really obvious reddit posters, here's the issue:

>redditor sees /fit/ post or meme on r/4chan
>thinks it's funny and so goes to /fit/ to be a part of the next big joke
>see anything remotely humourous
>reply "include me in the screencap"
>screencap tons of unfunny posts and post to reddit
>not enough posts to feed reddit points
>start making seriously unfunny posts and fabricating stories
>samefag replies in an attempt to make a classic /fit/ moment
>screencap own posts and post to reddit
>more redditors join and begin to join in on terrible posts (and replying to aforementioned redditor's unfunny posts)

and then the vicious circle is complete
>>
>>39643560
Yeah, it's way better to have your /r9k/ autists here talking about never having sex before despite being 25.
>>
Back in my day Scoobs was really popular and most threads were about him :^(
>>
>>39643579
>dementia-grandpa

no lie I had a good chortle at that
>>
>>39643446
it's funny how this is actually the energy drink board but macho bro dudes come here to talk about "squats" and "oats" anyways cus they don't realize FIT is an acronym for Fizzy Imbibments Talk.
>>
>>39643353
b_was_never_good.jpg
>>
>feelshit
>slaps your gf's ass
>"beta loser" or "lel virgin"
>high test
>roastieposters

Into the trash
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.