[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'mirin general /mg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 41

Tell your stories my friendos. Who has mired you lately? Any negative mires?
>>
>>39641342
all right, I always enjoy reading about my brethren getting mired, while I dream of making it, so I'll try to kick this one off.
I'm not getting mired a lot, been lifting for a bit over a year and usually hiding power levels.

> two weeks ago, christmas party with the company I work for
> preparty at my place because of good location in regards to next venue
> drinking and having fun, three girls - four guys including me, all girls are married
> spill beer on my shirt, boss man suggest I change right away before we leave
> rip shirt off, female colleague gasps and yells "WOOW, ANON YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!"
> pretend I don't understand what she's trying to say and put on new shirt pretty fast
> female colleague keeps going on about how good I smell for the rest of the night

So now I've established two great ways to take my shirt off in front of girls.
1. spilling something on it
2. wearing it inside out and waiting for someone to notice and tell you
Any other ideas?
>>
>>39641422
You're autistic
>>
>>39641461
You're jelly
>>
>>39641496
Haha oh yeah. I wish I was known as the weird guy wearing a stained, inside out shirt desperately waiting for someone to notice.
>>
>>39641342
Yeah, a cute girl walking past me giggled at me obviously like I looked ridiculous everywhere. I just ignored her in case she was crazy. I don't know what it means, I guess she would have just ignored me if I looked too homeless (rockin the beard+longhair and it could have been out of place). I feel like I just got out of dyel mode being 6ft, 89kg and ~20%bf.. maybe time to cut everything.
>>
>>39641530
Kek she thought you were a fat autist
>>
>>39641461
This.
>>
>>39641513
Still beats looking like you fucking dyel
>>
>>39641568
Calm down love. Still a bit sensitive despite gaining some mass aren't we?
>>
>>39641592
I'm not your love, darling
>>
File: 66582_0.jpg (69KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
66582_0.jpg
69KB, 1200x630px
>>39641605
>>
File: 1480895020814.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480895020814.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
>>39641620
>>
>>39641342
Coworker that started going to the gym keeps groping my arms and shoulders
>it's a dude
>he doesn't say no homo, dont know how to tell him he should
>>
>>39641701
you just need to start saying it mate, he'll catch on eventually
>>
>>39641496
Yeah it's autistic that you ripped it off, I cringed. The other things you did for attention are ok I do it too but I'm a girl
>>
File: 1479081300356.jpg (6KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
1479081300356.jpg
6KB, 250x164px
>>39641342

>first date with that 153cm (5' ) girl
>catch her eyes on my bicceps a few times
>tfw still dyel

idk what to think about her tho.
i'd fuck her, but i dont know her personality enough to decide if i wana gf her.

bad thing is she have a really "speed" personality, always doing things left and right, doesnt sleep enough, never stop moving, while i'm that tall calm guy.
>>
File: tintin.jpg (150KB, 2091x707px) Image search: [Google]
tintin.jpg
150KB, 2091x707px
>>39641701
suck his dick to assert your dominance.
>>
>>39641422
okay this started off pretty good but then

>you smell good

what?
>>
File: 1410618397144.png (134KB, 931x524px)
1410618397144.png
134KB, 931x524px
>girl at my work comes and finds me
>i need your help
>o-ok
>can you move this? its too heavy!
>aww you can't move this anonette?
>no i need your m-muscles (she stuttered on muscles)
>t-there you go
>>
>>39641342
So I haven't had much in the way of mires since high school when I was a wrestler, but now that I'm getting back into things (lifting, soon to go back to my old muay thai gym, eating right) I've pretty quickly made decent gains and look batter than your average normie (but not good by my standards or /fit/ standards). But I did recently get what is my most appreciated and generally favorite mire ever. Just so the story makes sense, I am a cashier at a local sporting goods store in the northwest. Sometimes we get busy but mostly its not too bad.

>Today was a busy day
>Given the nature of the a tore that means lots of old fat people, young fat people, or weird dudes who give you the impression they like to drown cats
>I have a line with 3 customers in it at my register
>First one is an old man who lost his legs in Vietnam, I've actually talked to him a few times, pretty nice guy.
>Next one is Chad and Stacy, I keep my manlet face pointed where it belongs- anywhere but Stacy
>While I'm doing this I notice customer number 3
>There is just this look you get with certain customers, when you just know they're gonna smell fucked up
>In this case it was a fat and her autistic spawn (who I'm pretty sure was gonna be the culprit of whatever I was about to smell)
>All they've got is an airsoft pistol which he's holding and some BBs
>Chad finishes up and goes to fuck Stacy in his pickup
>Here we go
>Poor kid puts the pistol and what must have been a years worth of savings on the counter, explain that in the future to give the money to his mom before they get to the counter because technically we aren't supposed to sell them to kids even if their parents are around, but that I'm gonna let it slide
>Surprisingly they're cool about it
>Transaction is taking forever cause he is paying with a combination of several ones, and the rest is a bunch of random coins
>It's gonna be like $70
Cont
>>
>>39641782
>While I'm counting a tiny 5' girl who is 16-17, thin, and has a seriously nice ass starts talking to the two a little here and there but mainly texting
>Figure she's a moody teen
>But still wanna talk to her cause she's an easy 9/10 for me
>Ask the family (but make it obvious I'm referring to her) if they've done anything exciting today
>Mother fat says not really
>Suddenly it's like something flipped in her brain and she just started staring and me, giggling when she talked describing her day, etc…
>I'm purposely dragging out the transaction at this point
>We start talking about our various jobs and how they suck
>She works in a theater down the street
>”Oh man I should go work there and we could watch movies together” I said jokingly
>She giggles and tells me that'd be fun (not in a serious way, just a light flirty thing, I imagine due to mother fat standing right there)
>I've finished counting and am just finalizing the transaction at this point
>Mother fat and brother autism are distracted by sodas and keychain toys respectively
>The receipt prints and I kinda hold it in direction of brother autism, and start wrapping up the conversation with sister semen demon
>Sister semen demon grabs my hand accidentally when she decides to get the receipt realizing brother autism isn't gonna get it
>She pulls her hand back and blushes
>Hand her the receipt and smile at her
>She takes it and they start to leave
>Say I hope they manage to have an exciting day,
>Sister semen demon turns around quickly and says you too while giving me a really cute wave

I guess it doesn't necessarily fall into the realm of mires but this never happened when I was out of shape so I think mires have something to do with it. Anyway I applied for a job at that theater after talking to her again later on that week. I kinda wanna ask her out but I don't think that'd be a good idea, either for retaining this job or the possible theater job.
>>
>>39641342
Never been mired.
>>
>>39641782

Cont faggot
>>
>>39641787
>Anyway I applied for a job at that theater after talking to her again later on that week

wew lad
>>
File: moonfeels.jpg (85KB, 573x400px) Image search: [Google]
moonfeels.jpg
85KB, 573x400px
>>39641810
I can say however that people treat me 100% different nowadays. I used to be a 6 foot, skinny-fat, dyel back in the day. People disrespected me a lot, didn't consider my opinion worth considering, didn't attract grills, etc. Now I'm 270 lbs. bear mode and people treat me entirely different. It's night and day, people ask for my advice at the gym, I never get fucked with by ghetto people (lots of that where I'm from), and I generally get a lot more respect from anyone I meet. Also opportunities with women present themselves more often. Bitches don't throw themselves at me but I honestly think that getting GFs is more about social circles and self-confidence than anything. Lifting doesn't matter to them.
>>
>>39641422
Pretty cringy.
>>
There's no better feeling than fucking the girl that didn't want you before you were fit, then completely disregarding her after you hit it.
>>
>>39641787
>applied for a job
Stop man, that's just creepy. Wait until she comes back.
>>
>>39641787
How old are you? If you aren't young as fuck and inexperienced applying there just for her is way too far.

Teenage girls will flirt with any dude that's attractive, you're setting yourself up for some oneitis disappointment. Either straight up go in there and ask her out or see if she comes back to your store
>>
>>39641787
>applied for a job at that theater

jesus fuck no. Thats the worst thing you could do right now
>>
>21y/73kg/182cm
>end of first month after a 3 year break from gym
>40kg bench is hard work ok
>arms are marginally puffed
>Chinese friend chatting to female friend, also chinese
>She's doing empty bar front squats
>Saunter over to say I'm going home, get introduced to her
>Pull my jacket on
>"You look stronger without the jacket."
>"Y-you too"
>>
Is this a mire story?

>started new job in a new city
>really hard to find an affordable apartment
>my buddy managed to get me a room in his shared apartment, one of his flat mates is abroad for a few weeks
>so I have less stress to find my own place and safe money (no hotel)
>week two
>really stressful week at company and I'm tired as fuck, back at the apartment I just chill on the couch and have a few drinks, just watching TV
>I remember our housemate joined me on the couch, just relaxing, watching some show and drinks
>wake up with her lying on me, snuggling, caressing my hair
>she was not asleep, still watching TV
>I ignored the whole situation, said I'm going to bed and wished her a good night
>as I got up she apologized, said she just felt like it
>I just cracked sympathetic smile, still half asleep
>after this she was more covert in her efforts

Well, these were some awkward weeks until I moved out. Especially when her boyfriend was present, a really cool dude.
>>
>>39641954
sounds like she was in heat.
>>
>>39641954
if she was sorta cuddling with you out of nowhere, she defo liked you in some way.

She prolly wouldnt have fucked you are anything or suck your dick on the spot, but girls dont just rest on someone chest if they dont feel very comfortable with that person

Are you actually fit tho? I mean this is a mire thread, so i expect everyone here getting mired for being fit, but i still gotta ask
>>
File: IMG_20161106_154224.jpg (2MB, 3328x1872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161106_154224.jpg
2MB, 3328x1872px
>>39641342
pic unrelated, its where I go fishing to get some peace during weekends
>going to lectures and working at the same time
>did not visit my regular gym for 2 months as I had only the time to do pullups after work ( after 02:00 AM )
>finally started going again
>everyone asking wtf happened since I went from 75 kgs to 87 by changing diet ( height is 185cm)
Could be better man, looking forward to going 90-95 till end of February b4 cut
>>
File: 1471704972673.jpg (9KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1471704972673.jpg
9KB, 225x224px
>>39641725
>>
>>39641992
I am 'fit'. And besides the normal hello and some small talk we never had an interaction longer than a few minutes, especially not alone. So I guess it was not my character she was attracted to. I can't remember what we talked about on the couch, I was already tipsy when she joined me.
>>
Brehs help me, how do you tell if a girl is mirin and just shy or if she's just a flirt and doesn't really give a fuck about you?

>qt I like is always trying to get my attention anytime another girl talks to me
>the more /fit/ I'm getting the more she seeks me out
>but anytime I make a move she has an excuse for why she can't

I tried the aggressive approach and outright asked her out and she keeps putting it off. My mindset is if a girl doesn't seem like she wants to make time for me, I'm probably not on her radar, is that a safe assumption?
>>
I'm at the level where I only get 'mires from children and teenagers. It's awkward cuz I'm 25 so those 17/18/19 yr olds are close enough in age that it doesn't seem weird to flirt in person but then seems totally creepy when you stop and think about it.

>nice butt
>hey daddy
^This is creepy af to me
>teenage girls very obviously trying to play it cool around me
I wish I realized how obvious the signs are when I was that age.

--

Someone should make a chart of 'mires. Here's my stab at it except there's more space between some tiers than others:
>straight dudes
>gay dudes
>real women
>"straight" dudes
>Your aunty
>teenage girls
>your mum
>children
>>
>>39641992
>>39642022
If she had a boyfriend in that situation then she's a sloot and wanted the D.

If she was drunk she might have regretted that decision or felt conflicted about it but she definitely wanted the D at that moment.
>>
>>39642028
>I tried the aggressive approach and outright asked

lmao, alphas don't question, they command and take. Their main trick is wanting to be mirrored, if you are weak enough to mirror them they ignore you, if you are your own uncompromising man they will compromise to you - which is what they really want.
>>
>>39642039
Dont forget fat chicks. I dont know if its just me, but since ive gotten fit, fat chicks have gotten insanely aggressive
>>
>>39642092
What do you mean by mirrored? Sorry if i seem autistic, im just really inexperienced and trying to avoid being a beta
>>
File: 1481050063407.jpg (71KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481050063407.jpg
71KB, 642x960px
>>39641342
>go to mall last Sunday for cologne and vidya
>walk up to the kiosk and a q-t3.14 blonde with green eyes hands me a perfume sample on some cardboard
>I tilt my head and ask her in a confused voice "what is this"
>she says its a sample
>I sniff it and she ask what cologne ii like
>I reply "Curve"
>she then proceeds to show me about 8 samples of cologne while talking about how I have nice eyes
>I pick the sons to last sample and she goes "That's my favorite one. I like how you know what you want"
>purchase cologne and go buy some vidya
>walk past the kiosk the girl was at and she waves goodbye to me
>I wave back
>I get home and check out my new cologne
>its says "Parfume" on the box
>mfw I brought perfume instead of cologne
>>
>>39641342
>in Bed with grill after Sex
>She finds the oil we used for lube and starts rubbing it on my chest
>"i feel like an assistant preparing a muscle man"

top kek im 1.83 77kg
>>
>>39641954
>>39641992
This if one of the rare cases where the woman in the story ABSOLUTELY wanted the D 100% and if anon had started making out with her he could have fucked her then and there.

Not that he should have.
>>
>>39642118
>anon fell for the female's trickery
>>
File: 20161117_113250.jpg (2MB, 1786x2178px)
20161117_113250.jpg
2MB, 1786x2178px
>>39641849
I get mired on a daily basis. I'm a TA in grad school, teaching about 90 kids semester. undergrads ask me if I lift all the time. The girls will ask if I used to be an athlete and the guys just say "damn son you look big today", ask when I'm lifting that day or for some lifting advice. I feel like a rock star and it's nice they don't seem to dislike me. I've had 3 girls this semester ask for my number after class and I say no as nicely as possible. They get sassy when I won't say why but I don't owe them anything so I just play dumb :)
>>
>>39642118
The fuck is up with his natty conehead?
>>
>>39642118
>he thinks she was 'miring
LaughingWhores.jpg has never been more appropriate.
>>
>>39642130
To be fair. I never go shopping. I usually just buy clothes from my friends. I don't like crowded places ever since I got out of jail in 2013.
>>
>>39642115
Women want you to copy their mood to see if you are easily led by emotion, their concerns always amount to you giving excessive weight to their trivial concerns, just don't do it, their shit is easily solved from the masculine perspective but the price for your service is sex and pleasantness from them. So ignore the way they glorify weaknesses and do your own thing in a way that shows you aren't as stupid as they are.
>>
>>39642039
>women you want to fuck

>POWER GAP

>women you don't want to fuck
>teenage girls (too easy to impress)

>POWER GAP

>children
>men, regardless of sexual orientation
>relatives, never believe anything a relative says about you, unless it's negative

Children are higher than men because at least children are usually honest. Their opinion is no more relevant than men's but at least it is their genuine opinion whereas men will lie to get you to be their friend.
>>
>>39642118
Parfum is for men too, anon. It's stronger than cologne but doesn't have those after shave benefits. Think of it as deodorant vs anti-persperant
>>
>leaving the gym with my gym bro
>qt receptionist says "bye" and we make eye contact, both smile (totally not the polite "I'm working smile" because those things does not exist in these threads) and I give her a little wave
>go home and play DnD (with gymbro and others)

aplhus as ferk
>>
>>39642190
So I didn't buy girly perfume?
>>
>>39642128
I know. It is always the woman you try not to fuck who wants the D.
Roommates, colleagues or friend of a friend.
>>
I was mired by my mum's friends, they hadn't seen me in a long time

One of them is a real milf but she's strictly off limits I'm a good boy I'd never do it
>>
>>39642366
Every chick who wants my D either already has a boyfriend or is unattractive.
>>
>>39641342
Since I started lifting people seem to take me for being stupid meathead. Some guys started being agressive towards me when near girls. But at least my back dont hurt anymore when sitting for prolonged periods of time.
>>
>>39642146
>so I just play dumb
not slayin that undergrad pussy IS dumb you faggot
>>
File: 1462218558609.jpg (27KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1462218558609.jpg
27KB, 321x322px
>go to work christmas party
>wearing nice form fitting sweater
>trying to socialize with people I have almost nothing in common with
>talk to a group with a qt I know
>see myself in the mirror while they are talking to each other
>damn I look good
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 300x400px
>>39642513
You can't mire yourself, that's not how the cookie crumbles
>>
>>39642607
Actually, if I saw my reflection and mired (I don't) I bet that would be a massive boost to my ego, possibly better than being mired by others. I'm my harshest critic. Compliments from others don't mean much.
>>
>>39642028
She wants the validation. Also, you're her plan C - in case Chad and Jody bail ship.
>>
>>39642180
Makes sense, im gonna keep thstnin mind. Im inexperienced but i definitely try to avoid compromising myself as a person for anybody, even qts.
>>39642626
Thats what my gut was telling me too. Just gonna move onto a new girl.

thanks brehs
>>
>Christmas shopping at mall
>going up escalator towards food court exit
>some Mom and her young son going up behind me
>kid asks for something at the food court
>Mom says "I bet that man doesn't eat that kind of junk food, don't you want to be big and strong like him?"
>obviously referring to me because I'm an actual bodybuilder
I like mires like that
Plenty of stories of women miring but honestly if you're not autistic you'll notice that bitches are thirsty.
>>
>>39642757
Pics?
>>
>>39641936
I Weight the Same and can bench 80kg for reps, I swear fit is full of fatties..
Ur not aesthetic above 10℅ bf u faggots
>>
>>39642513
it's not a proper mirin' story if you're the one who's mirin'
>>
>>39642829
im 75kg 186cm and can do 80kgx15
i never wanna get strongfat. Just dont understand why one would want to be 100kg and high fat%.
>>
>>39642255
no you uneducated fuckwit
>>
>>39642670
Post more
>>
>>39641422
>been lifting for a bit over a year
>>39641568
>Still beats looking like you fucking dyel

LMAO
M
A
O

stop digging anon
>>
>>39642942
You wish faggot
>>
>>39641731
>i'd fuck her
Wait, you haven't yet?
>>
File: 1.jpg (55KB, 554x390px)
1.jpg
55KB, 554x390px
I got somewhat fit, not even ripped, just to the point where tight shirts look good on me.
Recently notices that maybe 2 out of 3 anime weaboos and underage shy grills keep looking nervously at me when I take the subway. I don't even wear autistic shirts or anime pins on my bag and as far as I know I don't look like a fucking anime character
Shit is weird, and not my target , but it's something.
>>
>>39643005
>underage shy grills
hit it anon
>>
>>39643005
>anime weaboos and underage shy grills

I bet these grills are the type to pretend they like effeminate twinks like kpop fags or Bieber when they're among their friends. Meanwhile what do they actually respond to? Chad.

Twink propaganda btfo.
>>
>>39642004
That looks cozy as fuck
>>
>in uni having coffee with friend
>there's a pink haired obese midget sitting close to me
>girl looking at me instead of him
i consider that a mire in my book. also a red haired hardcore punk kind of girl has been miring me round campus the past 2 weeks.

apart from that, nothing. haven't had enough of a life to encounter many girls in the recent run up to exams. actually have an exam in an hour.
>>
>>39642004
12kgs in 2 months? 1.3kgs a week? how much fat has that resulted in?
>>
>>39641342
>lying in bed with gf
>haven't seen her in 2 weeks
>making noob gains so fast
>it's late she's half asleep
>she puts her hand on my chest
>"Woah"
>>
>>39642028
she's in the driver's seat, you're not. move on.

girls don't like being in the driver's seat. she doesn't want to be there. her being the dominant one in that way and not giving it up to you is her way of telling you that she isn't interested in letting you take that position. she doesn't think you have the balls.
>>
these threads are always good for a laugh at poor delusional souls

>she looked at me! miring!!!!
>>
last 2.5-3 months I`ve been mired like 10 times more than I`ve been in my entire life put together. all thanks to /fit/ and finally upping my protein intake.

I get not only mired, but girls find excuses to touch my arms and chest when they talk to me. I found out that I`m surprisingly calm and in control when girls approach me. It`s only when I`m the one hitting on them that I get nervous.

>random (really skinny, but 6/10) redhead starts chatting me up at work
>she puts hand out for me to shake
>I grab it and pull her to me for a peck on my face, tell her shaking hands is boring
>She comes back every day, I take her to the work stairs where there are no cameras, eventually kiss her by the lips
>she later says I am "going too fast" when I call her
>some warning bells ring on my head
>eventually I bail out

I only recall a couple other times I felt so calm when flirting, and it was always with girls who either were really shy, or girls who were doing all the hard work themselves so no worry of rejection for me.

>last friday or so new employees were hired
>including cute, young brunette
>sunday I spend the day teaching them shit
>the brunette asks me for help, holds me, keeps telling me to come back when I am with the others
>last few days, whenever I`m around she calls my name and tells me to stay with her, I hold her hand and she squeezes it. she calls me 'pretty'. later says if I`m fired she`ll cry (there were lay-offs this week)
>a guy at work tells me to 'watch out' with her
>a friend of hers mentions she fools around
>big ring on her finger (looks 18yo at most, acts like a teen)
>I get a bit put-off so don`t flirt back for a couple days
>she asks me what`s wrong, I say I`m not into drama
>she grabs my hand, says "if you try to run away from me I`ll run after you"

this is going to be a wild one. dunno if I should be worried or bracing for crazy sex...
>>
>>39643279

>shitting where you eat

guess you don't really care about your job that much
>>
A teenage cashier at chickfila said I was cute
Pushed by luck and asked her for a free ice cream
She gave me a fruit parfait instead
Made it.
>>
>>39643098
my theory was that as all of their acquaintances ARE twinks and dyels with faggy haircuts and beta attitudes, anyone who diverts from that type of guy is good to go for them
>>
>>39642670
Wtf is that on her right thigh? The weird lump after her ass.
>>
>>39643728
>>39643098
they do. I'm basically king around any nerd or weeb girls and their beta male "friends"

They don't even try to hide it. Even the ones that pretend that they hate big meatheads crumble the moment you show you aren't a douche
>>
Mire story

>be at gym
>see qt 3.14 guy
>late, nobody else in the gym
>he keeps making eye contact with me in the mirrors
>i decide to have a little fun
>wearing compression pants
>stick my ass out a little in between sets
>he looks at me in the mirror again
>eventually starts rubbing my ass
>i smile at him in the mirror and let him keep going
>he reaches around to the front and starts rubbing my penis
>he goes into my pants and starts tugging my hard cock
>he's intensely just staring into my eyes in the mirror the whole time
>takes me all the way to completion
>looks me in the eyes via mirror and says "nice butt, kiddo"
>i can only muster a "th-thanks"

tfw homegym masterrace
>>
>>39643831

audible keks
>>
File: 1478152617077.jpg (122KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1478152617077.jpg
122KB, 1200x675px
>do volunteer ambulance officer work at public events
>only get mired by old ladies and girls who are barely 15 years old

one day, /fit/
>>
>>39643810
Cancer. It's terminal.
>>
>>39642092
This is weird because I came up with this conclusion today at work when I started to become self aware of all the stares i was getting from female co-workers. Don't flock to them, let them flock to you.
>>
>last night
>known grll for years
>see each other every few weeks
>bulk season
>oh my god anon when did your chest get so big?
>keeps staring
>...
>can I touch it?

We're all gonna make it bros
>>
File: M0A1mNR.jpg (108KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
M0A1mNR.jpg
108KB, 600x600px
>>39641849
>>
>>39641342
>Be me
>Feinding for caffeine at like 2pm, Saturday
>Start making coffee
>Drop my French press
>Shatters all over the floor
>Pissed off, wall to neighborhood bar/coffee shop
>Waiting by the bar for coffee
>Older woman (40s) sitting at bar accidentally elbows me
>"Sorry! Wow you should be a model"
>T-thanks
>Get coffee
>Forget entirely about breaking my French press

[spoiler] it's not my muscles I just have an attractive face and a good enough body
>>
>>39642146
M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T
>>
File: IMG_3545.jpg (123KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3545.jpg
123KB, 750x750px
>>39642039
>hey daddy

Fuck; I'd be in prison if I were you.
>>
>>39643279

If the last 6 months of my life have taught me anything, it's do not date your coworkers. Fuck them, sure. Do not date them.
>>
>>39641731
i'm a tall calm guy and i only enjoy being with girls who are speedy like you say. otherwise if i'm with a quiet girl we usually sit in silence and at that point i'd rather just be alone gaming.
>>
File: 1473962996903.jpg (9KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1473962996903.jpg
9KB, 251x201px
>>39644677
it make sens, maybe i should try to think that way.
thanks.

if it doesnt work, i already found a backup plan.
>>
>>39644642
100%
>>
>>39644458
You don't really have to be confident either. Jus bee urself.
>>
File: forarms.jpg (748KB, 1900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
forarms.jpg
748KB, 1900x1500px
>>39641342
>be 22
>be 1 day ago
>working out in home gym in my basement
>see through window 8/10 girl walking across street

This is a huge deal because I thought everyone in my neighborhood is 60+

>drop what I'm doing and go for a jog to get a closer look and show off with a pump
>run on the opposite side of the street when passing the first time and pretend like I don't notice her
>turn cul de sack and run towards her
>she stares at me and smiles
>I stop and try to start a conversation
>she merlin pretty hard
>laughing at what I say regardless if it's funny, touching hair, etc
>"I haven't seen you here before are you new in the neighborhood?"
>her family just moved here
>find out she's still in high school and she just got off the buss
>please god be 18
>she's 17
>finish conversation and jog back to my house

She walks past my window everyday during my workout. You didn't prepare me for this /fit/ what do?
>>
>>39643371
one 4/10 I have the unfortunate association with of being in the same social circle gets dumped, in her rebound stage, starts crushing on a guy at her work. told her explicitly not to shit where she ate because she can't handle it. the mistake she made was bringing one of her friends, whom I was just starting to see, for an after work coworker drinks. guy then leads her on only to get to my girl "oh invite X along too!"

when I tell her that this guy is only using her for her more attractive friends, I become the bad guy. I didn't care about her but I also became the bad insecure guy to this girl I'm seeing. whole thing blew up in her face and ultimately ruined what this girl and I started, a little pissed she was so easily influenced but hey showed me early on
>>
>>39644748
>wat do?
Double check the age of consent where you live
>>
>>39643160
rip 6pack but not that much fat tbqh
>>
>>39644748
Ah. Had a similar situation anon.
Get back from run. It's like -5C. Beard full of ice i look like Santa.
Head back to apartment.
QT girl sees me going to the building and hold the door for me.
Chats me up in the escalator. She lets it slurp out she likes me.
She has a high school backpack on.
Catch the next NOPE floor on the NOPE ride to NOPEville
>>
are there any mirin posts by manlets 5'8" and under?
>>
>>39641775
>y-y-you too!
>>
>>39641849
>6 foot, skinny-fat,
>Now I'm 270 lbs. bear mode

Unless you're pulling 800 off the floor for reps, you are not bear mode at 6' 270#.

you are FAT
>>
>>39642829

>80 kg for reps
>impressive at any bodyweight
>>
>>39644953
I'm 5'8" and this >>39644567
Not the only time I've been told that
>>
>>39644567
How much can you french press?
>>
>>39645158
Only one scoop, don't tell Rich.
>>
>>39644953
i'm 5'7 and girls are pretty fucking thirsty. but I got blessed with jason statham level 5 0 clock shadow and a cute face.
>>
Another story:

>this summer
>travel to Czech Republic to play paintball (it is way cheaper, bigger field and laws are not that strict)
>hot as fuck but still fun, inbetween the rounds we drink beer have a bbq
>last round of the day and me and my buddy play just against each other to shoot every paint we bought
>at the end we inspect our bodys for bruises, who had it worse
>sit down just in shorts and have another beer
>a week later the promoter uploads pictures of the day to the facebook page
>a few pictures of me and my buddy shirtless, sweaty and laughing
>girls comment with heart emoticons
>>
>>39645171
>>39645090
dang you guys and your model tier face structures
I've only been told I'm cute by freinds, 5'7". Wish I could break that barrier and fall into attractive. Kudos to you guys.

Guess I need to get out more but probably the reality will still be I'm nothing special
>>
>>39641787
You should've written your number on the receipt and hand it to her.
>>
>>39641883
I applied for the job for the job, not her. She would be a bonus if I got it but i have been wanting to quit my current job for a while.
>>
>>39644953
5'7 here
DYEL body (haven't felt like going to the gym in months), got a lil belly and lil man titties but I have a handsome face so I get girls all the time. Last night at the bar I was wearing a Trump hat and some girl I met 2 years ago comes up to me and starts talking shit about the hat and him and me for voting for him. I schooled her with facts and she fucked of. Later I'm standing at the bar she comes out of no where and starts grinding on me and we ended up making out. Weekend before that I hooked up with two girls at the same bar in the same night and today I have two dates with one girl saying she wants to come here after we have pizza
>>
>>39645270
that'd be some romantic movie ass shit, this is gold.
>>
>>39641756
Girls love colognes, granted they're actually nice. How do you not know this?
>>
>>39641756
Girls tell me I smell good all the time. You've got to appeal to everything
>>
>>39644677
This times a million. I only enjoy being around energetic girls.
>>
>>39645534
>>39645595
What types of colognes do you guys use/recommend?
>>
i got mired by a gay guy once. i'm not even fit. i'm not even gay and it felt good.
>>
>>39643892
15 is awesome what else do you want. Unless age of consent is 16 where you live then I suggest you wait a year no point in risking freedom for pussy
>>
>>39642513
fuck the haters i like the joke
>>
>>39645158
stupidest fucking thing i've kek'd at this week
>>
>>39643810
Thats the rest of her thigh after the pillow ends.
>>
>>39645614

Not the same anon you were talking to. But I recently went on some cologne/scent rating site, found the top ones as described by women (pic related), ordered 1ml samples of all, then i will select the one I think is best and get a full bottle.

If you're a normal person and not some kind of turbo autismo you can probably do this at a department store.
>>
>>39641342
Only fat women and general 5/10s openly mire me.

Hate it
>>
File: 486843864.jpg (71KB, 622x806px) Image search: [Google]
486843864.jpg
71KB, 622x806px
>>39645777
Pic related, what I narrowed it down to
>>
>>39641756
Girls do this to me all the time. It's what their autism manifests as.
>>
I get mired by the old guys at my gym when I take off my shirt in the locker room

>That counts r-right guise?
>>
>>39641342
>some girl is looking in my general direction
>look at her and catch her eye
>shes obviously mirin
>feel smug all day
>go on /fit/
>post how smug I am
>>
>>39645516
I considered doing that actually the o it reason I didn't is I always second guess myself about what if she wasn't flirting with me while it's happening then when it's over I look back and think "how obvious could she have been?"
>>
>>39643198
I know this feel
>>
>>39643831
Oh I get it it...
>>
>>39641461
I can smell the jelly from here
>>
File: 354456.jpg (56KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
354456.jpg
56KB, 480x488px
>>39641342
Not sure if this belongs in the mire or feel thread

>Going to a bar with a bunch of people
>only know two guys and one girl
>rest are a bunch of girls all 4 or 5/10 except for one qt
>qt has a 8/10 body and a good face (but a shitty dyke haircut)
>qt gets slowly drunk
>switch place with girl sitting next to me and start getting touchy
>feels my biceps and thighs again and again
>literally whispers in my ear "you make me horny"
>tfw I'm so autistic, that I just sit there and do nothing.
>>
Today some bitch from high school (7 years ago) matched with me on Tinder saying I look a lot different now. She said I look more muscular and chiseled. Bitch got fat

Fatty still doesn't want to fuck so I cut contact
>>
>>39646232
You didn't deserve tf.
>>
>>39646232
Jesus fucking Christ how do you FUCK THAT UP

You literally just say 'so lets go to mine/yours' and that's a FUCKING DONE DEAL YOU RETARD

Im going to say you fap way too fucking much and have zero sexual drive, you should have fucking jumped on that.
>>
>>39646366
I was just taken by surprise, that things like that happen. Even though I probably look better than most normies, I'm still a skinnyfat dyel in my mind and expect people to laugh at my physique
>>
>>39642829
Until you can do 2 plate for reps, you should not even bother mentioning your bench press weight. It's dyel.
>>
>>39645373
You managed to do that only because you were wearing a Trump hat, faggot
>>
>be me, skinny, dyel and manlet but have thick legs and toned legs from jogging and just my body type
>wear shorts all the time
>for some reason, only middle aged/old women mire my legs
>christmas party, talking to godsister much older than me
>"anon, your legs look really strong and your voice is so deep"
>"t-thanks"
>go to family dinner, aunt is there
>"anon do you like to work out? your legs are really toned"
>"y-yeah i do alot of j-jogging"
>"i see. we should work out together sometime"
>"h-haha okay"
>take out the trash one day, my mom is outside with her friends
>"hi anon long time no see. cute legs."
>"t-thanks"
>be out in yard
>mom's friend pulls up to the house
>"hi anon! wow, you have some really nice legs!"

>realize how girly that sounds
>feel like pic related

t-thanks
>>
>>39646232
A girl sits next to me on a bus
Says "Hey, Like you"
I say "Okay" and look out the window for the rest of the ride.

Don't feel bad anon sperglordism is genetically terminal.
>>
>>39646232
I feel like this exact thing would happen to me and id try to justify to myself afterwards that she was a horrible thot and I dodged a bullet and convince myself im virtuous and too good for her. fuck.
>>
>>39646232
how do you get these freind groups?

>>39646568
you're like a piece of meat to them dang anon
>>
>>39646568
post boipucci
>>
>>39641756
One time in uni I cane out of my room from an hour long fap session. Didn't change undies. Went to cafe and saw a girl I knew from class. Said hello then she leaned in and smelled me. Said "you smell good"
Some women have a keen sense for semen
>>
>>39646739
semen demon detected
>>
>>39641787
Don't apply for that job. That's creepy. Just go down there and ask her out, that's much better.

Best of luck bro. Hope you get to smash some nice, teen pussy. Wish I could have had the balls to take that chance.
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (41KB, 743x419px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
41KB, 743x419px
hooked up with this qt the other day, only been lifting barely 3 months xd
>>
>>39646759
Again I am going it for the job, not for her. And I'm 19 anyway so it's not like I've ever done anything other than other teens.
>>
File: 1467983151336.jpg (33KB, 470x626px) Image search: [Google]
1467983151336.jpg
33KB, 470x626px
>>39646739
>Didn't change undies
You cum on your underwear when you fap?
>>
Not a direct mire per se, but I live close to a military base and everyone always asks if I'm military or they automatically apply a military discount to my purchases.

I always have to correct them.
>>
>>39642039
What does your body look like?

I dream of the day where something like that would happen to me.
>>
>>39646568
This made me hella laugh, thanks anon.
>>
File: mirin.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mirin.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>39641342
mirin thread and this isn't present?
>>
>>39646907
Lol, of course it's planet fitness. No wonder her dildo doesn't satisfy her.
>>
Can't green text on my shit phone

Go to college
Join frat to force friendships
Drop out because crybaby faggot
Start lifting
Come back for huge party
Chat up oldfriends
Chat up other old friends
Overhear first group say anon is fucking jacked
Anon is definitely not fucking jacked
Girl who was flirty with me comes up and touches my arms
Her boyfriend sulks behind her.

I want to thank you guys, I could not have done it without you.
I fucking love you assholes
>>
>>39641725
The only thing autistic here is you pretending to be a girl.
>>
>>39642670
I bet she's talking to other guys while you take pics of her to post it on le 4chin you pathetic cuck
>>
>>39646953
Shes probably the girl who you suck up too over text and desperately wait for her to respond while anon stretches her pussy out, lmao kill yourself my man.
>>
Haven't even been lifting long (5 months) but get regularly mired for face/frame.

Attractive girls walk by and look at me and sometimes try to get my attention. That's about it.
>>
Happened a few months ago,
>meet girl, 7/10, short, cute, glasses type
>talk for a week, eventually end up spending the night
>Laying in her bed, watching movies on her laptop
>"can I lay on you"
>say sure but it might not be very comfortable
>puts her head on my chest
>"wow your body is rock hard"
>she stayed there tho

I'm still dyel by /fit/ standards, goes to show how little you need to impress most girls
>>
>>39646700
>how do you get these freind groups?
Talked with the one girl I knew after an university course and helped her understanding the course. Kept talking to her and since I wasn't interested in fucking her never dropped spaghetti. From there I slowly met her social circle
>>
>>39647028
>goes to show how little you need to impress most girls
Women are bad at spacial measurements because they let their emotions influence their observations (we all do, but women are particularly bad at this specific thing). Also, normies really do have low standards.
>>
>>39641422
> two weeks ago
> christmas party

pause
>>
>>39647028
>>39647127
Spacial measurements don't matter. A grill saying "your body is rock hard" is mostly observing the simple difference between you and her. Have you never been astounded by how soft a girl's skin felt? She didn't have to train for that, her skin doesn't have to be in the top 10% of softness in the world, you're comparing her skin to your own. In the same way you don't really need to lift to impress women with your muscles, if you are a healthy male your muscles are bigger than hers and you are lower bodyfat than she is so they show more and feel harder. Job done.
>>
2 Years ago cousins wedding

>Backstory Cousins about 8 years older than me and I'd only see him a couple of times a year because he lived in Scotland and I lived in NI.
>Basically the little brother he never had, he got me into lifting and playing rugby
>I always mired him, he was the first person to take me to a gym when I was 15
>Last saw him when I was 16
>Wedding 3 years later
>Walking into the lobby where he is greeting all the guests before the wedding
>He's 6ft and was always bigger than me, but in the 3 years we hadn't seen each other I went up to 6'4 and was probably around 220lbs at the time(Not that big I know but a lot bigger than the last time he saw me and a lot bigger than him)
>Went up to him to congratulations and usual wedding talk, "Anon wtf your not supposed to look better than me on my wedding. Wtf happened to you you got so big." I have a massive shit eating grin plastered across my face at this point. Joke around a bit more and move on so other guests can talk.
>Bump into his sister on way in she was a bridesmaid I think, anyway she keeps touching my arms saying how good I look and that I look good in a suit.
>Anyway Wedding goes well they get married dinner is great. I'm seated beside some 8/10 red head qt from the brides side of the family.
>Talk to her for most of the dinner, she keeps commenting on my arms cause they were apparently bulging through the suit(They weren't) She keeps putting her hand on my shoulder when I make her laugh.

cont
>>
>>39641775
ay lmao
>>
File: 1434932465757.jpg (128KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
1434932465757.jpg
128KB, 600x826px
>>39647127
Daily reminder that this is enough to impress normies
>>
>>39647259
Good. This is about what I look like
>>
>>39646232
>you make me horny
y-you too
>>
>>39647245
cont

>Party part of the wedding starts dj plays a few songs, 1st dance a few of the older couples get up for a slow dance one. Then the dance floor kind of gets deserted for a song or two getting pretty boring.
>Then Hypnotize by Boogie comes on, me and the now married cousin have a weird connection with the song ever since he found me dancing to it on his bed when I was 4
>So song comes on and I get up and drag my cousin onto the deserted dance floor and we start dancing thanks to the steady stream of alcohol in our blood.
>Pretty soon the bride his sister, the bridesmaids and a couple qts including the red head are up and dancing with us redhead keeps grinding on me and grabbing my arms and shit.
>So we basically got the party started after our performance the dance floor was always lit
>A few songs later mum and dad get me and my sister to go dance because it'll make for a good photo, as our cousins are also dancing together.
>Sister complains to me while dancing that all the girls keep coming up to her to ask about me and she's super annoyed, (Sis is a lesb)
>To cut a long story short, danced with the redhead a few times my cousin kept hitting on me and buying me shots, set my sister up with a bi chick that talked to me for about an hour. Party went on till about 4am but I can't remember most of it.
>Woke up in the redhead qts bed
>Had shower sex with her after hitting the hotel gym with my cousin

Basically spent the whole weekend getting mired by my extended family and wedding guests.
>>
File: IMG_1266.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1266.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>39642513
Iktf
>>
>just fucked girl from club
>lying in her bed face down half alseep, naked
>she pulls the covers off
>she gasps and tells me how nice my ass is
saw her a few more times. i was just the ass she liked. gotta admit, my ass is fucking great.
>>
I'm in the military so I work exclusively with fit dudes and miring is few and far between. On leave though...

>go to party
>Male friends keep commenting how I became a "tank" since joining
>female friends say keep saying I need to hook them up with my "hot ripped marine friends"
>Mfw a lot of guys in my unit are fat out of shape pieces of shit
>talking to a 7/10 blonde qt at bar later
>so what do you do anon?
>military
>grabs my arm and says "yeah I can tell"
>mfw people think being in the military makes you /fit/ but it's really easy to skate by being a fat piece of shit and the guys who are fit put in just as much work as anyone else

The only mires I get in the marines are when me and my boys see who has the biggest dick and have boner contests (7.5 inches here, top 3 in the platoon)
>>
>>39647354
>me and my boys see who has the biggest dick and have boner contests (7.5 inches here, top 3 in the platoon)
kek. this is high school football team locker room tier shit.
>>
>>39643831
surreal /fit/ oc
>>
>>39647142
I don't know why but this made me laugh
>>
>>39646934
We may or may not love you too, dickweed.
>>
File: 1301072916802.jpg (79KB, 268x265px)
1301072916802.jpg
79KB, 268x265px
>>39647354
>I'm in the military so I work exclusively with fit dudes
>Mfw a lot of guys in my unit are fat out of shape pieces of shit
Ok.
>>
>>39647354
>The only mires I get in the marines are when me and my boys see who has the biggest dick and have boner contests
No homo, right
>>
File: image.png (497KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
497KB, 768x1024px
For some reason I fell like I get more mires when my hair is messy and I have a scruffy, semi beard.
Any similar experiences or am I delusional?
>>
i have a lot of female contacts from 4chan. i have a shirtless display picture and they all mire until they find out i'm a minority or a manlet

feels bad whenever the conversation dies after i tell them my race or my height :(
>>
>>39641422
Nice, bra. Married chicks are awesome confidence boosters. I always catch my step mom mirin me at family get togethers at the lake where I usually go shirtless because I love swimming.
>>
>>39647671
The height thing is regrettable, but the race thing, dude, you know what you're doing. Use pictures that show enough so observers can tell you're non-White. Problem solved. Those "mires" you got from chicks you only got because they assumed you were White, so they never counted, it's not like you'll really lose anything. And then you can focus on the ones that are actually interested in whatever strain you are.
>>
>>39647671
I know this feel bro. It's okay, minority manlet bfs will be the must have accessory for girls in 2017, r-right?
>>
>>39645206
For some reason the image of you and your buddy having a good time makes me happy. No homo.
>>
Guy in the gym said I had an enormous chest

Girl I know said I had the best shoulders ever

That's all, I don't even get any sort of ego boost because I'm my mind I am small
>>
File: 1481144412107.gif (2MB, 514x205px)
1481144412107.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>39647341
>Not having incest relations with your cousin

Not gonna make it
>>
>>39643810
The blanket is covering part of her leg
>>
>>39648008
I think we are actually 2nd cousins so could probably get away with it.

She's super cute and I'm actually going to visit her next month when I'm in Scotland for a match.
>>
>>39646840
don't you get that last drop of gloopy leakage if you don't pee?
>>
>>39647948
>in my mind I am small
And that's the secret to getting big anon. Stay hungry!
>>
>>39646232
You fucked up you tremendous moron. Fucking shit.
>>
>>39646568
hnnnnggg
>>
>>39642118
>not knowing about parfum

Looks like you aren't /fit/ /fa/ master race

Jk the twinks on /fa/ don't know about this shit either
>>
Have a few mirin stories

>Be last fall
>fly out to California for my cousin's wedding
>Get on plane, it's early morning and I wanna start drinking on the plane cuz "Oh boy I'm 21 now"
>flight attendant comes by, both male and takes my order
>Yeah I'll have a screwdriver
>"Sure thing. Are you a wrestler or something?"
>Uhh... no?
>"Oh, I'm just wondering, you have some really nice quads"
>was wearing shorts that were hiked up from sitting down
>t-thanks? H-haha no I just like to weight train.
>"Either way they are really big. Here is your screwdriver"
>Proceeds to give me 4 shooters instead of 2
Parents said he was gay, I couldn't tell but whatever, free drinks.

Another time that, that same school year
>fraternity throws party
>Golf bros and tennis hoes theme
>some 8/10 freshman chick that I started randomly talking too
>starts feeling my chest and arms up, saying how much into fitness she is
>cool. we gonna fuck or what I'm thinking
>take her to the basement of the fraternity house and I start making out and taking off her clothes
>Masterhandfingerblasting.jpg
>shes way too fucking loud, she had to put her hand in her mouth to shut herself up
>decided to take her back to my place to bang
>worst sex I've ever had, but she starts cuddling with me and touching my legs
>literally like she touched a hot stove, hand jumps back
>"holy shit anon, your legs are scary! How the hell are they that big?!"
>uh, squats? But thanks

I wouldn't even consider my quads that big but I'll take whatever complements I can get.
>>
>>39644748
Don't buy underage people alcohol, it makes you their bitch and they'll start thinking of you as their hook-up rather than a person.

Only exception imo is if you're already invited to a party with alcohol and they need more, then you can buy more and share. You gotta make sure it doesn't happen often tho.

>>39646232
Yeah I would def fuck that up too, Anon. I still live with my mom and have ""autism"" so I'm too embarassed to have people over.

>>39646842
>correcting someone when they hand you a discount
You're like the opposite of a con-man.... a no-self-esteem-man.
>>
>>39641342
>out for drinks
>some old guy says a look like a fit little motherfucker
>later on a fat chick says I look gorgeous and 'sort of buff'
Better than nothing.
>>
>>39641422
>spilling shit on your own shirt as an excuse to be an attention seeking ass hat

>how long until anon spills something on his shirt this time?

>$20 says anon is going to be wearing an inside out shirt

Do you see how fucking retarded that is? God, I hate this board sometimes. No, I hate it most of the time. I need to stop wasting my time here. This place is pathetic.
>>
File: 1478483705828.jpg (33KB, 555x555px)
1478483705828.jpg
33KB, 555x555px
>>39642039
>tfw mum tier
>>
>be youth soccer referee
>frequently have these girls aged 16-18 "accidentally" run into me while I'm trying to follow the play or whatever and they say "sorry' but give a small squeeze to my arm, hamstring, or butt when they go by
>sometimes when they do a foul and i go talk to them to tell them to calm down they will smirk when im coming up to them and will move closer to me when im talking to them and look into my eyes and apologize
>in post-game handshake line we just do fist bumps and sometimes the girls will grab my hand instead of a fist bump

are these mires?
>>
>>39648886
meh, sure. but they're teenagers so it only kinda counts.
>>
>>39648886
age?
and dang dude I'm jelly.
>>
>Junior in college, 6'3" 220lb but total social wreck
>First time at a party, friend is in a small frat and brings me along
>Get the balls to talk to qt3.14 surrounded by CHADs
>I'm easily 5-6" taller than anyone else there, she mires hard
>Somehow get her into a bathroom, sloppy makeout & blowjob
>Absolutely terrified the whole time, don't know how I stayed hard
>>
>>39649193
point of this story is I somehow cucked 4+ CHADS and touched a girl's boobs
d-did I do good /fit/
>>
>>39647354
you gotta say no homo unless u r homo
>>
>>39641342
Girl said hey to me on tinder
>>
>>39641342
negative mires ya i have girls come up and neg me in some sorta strange PUA sorta stuff.. And still the most bizarre one I had this year is that actress that took my pics wrote about going on a fake date with me, found out about it, she flew out to see me, then spilled her spagetti in front of me, and said she would come back in 2 months after she looked better for me. Deff one of the most bizarre and anti climatic things that has ever happened to me.
>>
>>39649193
You became the Chad
>>
>>39648886
i remember you from a previous thread

keep going, more stories
>>
>>39642039
>not liking kid mires
>not loving kids thinking you're a super hero

what the fuck is wrong with you anon
>>
>>39649401
that's actually kinda cool
>>
>Join Army at 16
>Don't get home much
>Get an extended period of leave this year so went back to spend a lot of time with family.
>Awesome seeing the family keep saying I got so big.
>Cousin who's 9 keeps saying I'm as big as the Spartans in halo
>Kid brother who's 20 and in college convinces me to go out clubbing with some of his friends
>I get introduced and they all shake my hand some of the girls grab my biceps and compliment me on how good I look.
>One girl says, "Wow you really are the big brother" I think she was trying to hit on me but I couldn't tell
>Hooked up with a qt we met at the bar who wouldn't take her hand off my chest
>>
>>39641740
Great advice. Only works if you can deepthroat though.
>>
I'be got a small following of thirsty gays that I send teasing nudes to every few days
It's fun to watch them go apeshit over dick/ass pics
>>
>>39648886
Is this some kind of shitty high school league? Must be because if it was competitive at all they wouldn't be doing that shit
>>
>>39649098
>>39649185
>>39649352
thats all i got lads. im an autist irl
>>
>>39649660
Go back to /plg/
>>
>be DYEL
>squatting at gym
>asian girl who looks like cheekie + 10 years squatting next to me
>our rest times sync up and she strikes up conversation complimenting my form
Felt noice brahs, I autismed out in the convo though
>>
>>39646907
did she was honour kill'd?
>>
File: IMG_0506.jpg (133KB, 499x749px)
IMG_0506.jpg
133KB, 499x749px
>>39649401
This guy knows.

Kids are fucking annoying but there's nothing like a mire from a little kid. When he points out your muscles to his mom, you know what that means--he's never seen muscles like that at home. She looks at you, you look at her, and the understanding passes between you. That is a top-tier mire.
>>
Have been Training Punches, Kicks, Rolls for MMA in the (Don't exactly know how its called in English, German here) Area of the Gym where you can do Floor-Exercises and stuff.

Now at first i felt like a complete Retard and i was happy nobody was watching. ( I was honestly trying to improve )

Then there was this Girl who did some core exercises and i saw (trough window reflection) that she was nearly constantly watching me trough the mirror - Now i am kinda wondering if it was because i looked cringe as fuck, or she was actually mirring.
>>
>>39649401
Woah slow down there pal, I do love my job cuz everyday I walk in and it's like I'm The Fonz... but it's still awkward when you catch your coworkers taking random creepshots of you for snapchat.

Like they aren't even good creepshots, I've seen these kids sending pictures of the back of my head with "<3<3<3<3<3"
>>
>>39649851
>capitalizing random words
Germanfag confirmed.
>>
>notice qt staring at me throughout gym
>she goes on stair master
>I decide to finish my workout and do some foam rolling in the stretching area which is conviently located behind stair master
>I can feel her turning around as I'm stretching but I'm not entirely sure so I decide to do some rotatable cuff exercise which involves me standing placing my back and arms on a wall
>there is a mirror to my left so I'll be able to tell if she does a full 180 and stares at me
>she does it and notices that I'm staring at the mirror, she quickly does a 180
>caught ya mirin.jpg
>>
>>39643279
Fuck you bryan I KNOW it's you
>>
>>39649871
Well its how our Language works, bad habbit i gues
>>
>>39641342
>Qt coworker goes for a gut punch when I wasn't looking
>I'm in the middle of shifting my weight
>ends up awkwardly padding my stomach instead, for longer than I'm comfortable
>comments on how happy she is she didn't land a full punch
>because she would have broken her wrist
She's been acting weird like that ever since I accidentally slapped her tit
>>
>>39642118
Perfume, cologne, eu de toilette, are the same fucking thing.

Only difference is the dilution and how long the different tones last.

You just want cologne because the word reminds you of male values.
>>
>>39642146
what subject are you TAing? not happening in my math class.. although every semester I get "he was really hot" or something similar on the course evaluations
>>
File: 1474915932410.jpg (68KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
1474915932410.jpg
68KB, 632x738px
>>39641342
Of course

> training muscles in gym
> girl "wow"
> positive emotions
>>
>>39641787
Holy shit dude. applying to work at her job

>TISM~~~
>>
>doing fuckbuddies with ex gf (save your breath, I know it's a shit idea)
>after sex she feeling my chest and comments
>"Anon, the bigger your chest gets the bigger the hole in your chest gets" (pectus excavatum)
>never even considered I might have it before
>super self conscious about it now
Why are women such cunts?
>>
>>39649484
Can I have your things when you die?
>>
>>39642118
Holy fuck dude. I bet you think waitresses, hair stylists and strippers are mirin?

TISM~~
>>
>>39642625
This honestly. Whenever I can look in the mirror and actually say "damn" I know I'm looking good that day.
>>
>met best friend from highschool randomly last week
>lost touch lately because of his work schedule
>catch up, make plans to meet at bar that night
>brought his gf, hot as fuck cuban chick with bomb ass
>she keeps jokingly making comments to her bf about how he needs to start woking out like me
>we both laugh and play it off
>playing pool, see her out of corner of my eye staring daggers at me
>were all super drunk at this point
>buddy goes to bathroom
>out of nowhere says she would fuck me if I was interested
>smile awkwardly, not really sure what to say
>Im awkward as fuck around them the rest of night

This is what I wanted but....but not like this /fit/...
>>
>>39650419
Tell your friend after you've fucked her, you doofus.

But seriously though, tell your friend.
>>
>>39642004
Anton?
Looks like the place we used to go fishing
>>
>>39641936
>40kg bench is hard work
>>
>>39646998
>someone looked at me
>pssh yeah I get mired ALL the time bro
>>
>>39650513
Not Anton but you are most probably in the right country - Bulgaria, - The place is abandoned and it's name is Yazovir Pencho, it should give you enough clues and hints
>>
File: 1356788235576.jpg (11KB, 264x282px) Image search: [Google]
1356788235576.jpg
11KB, 264x282px
>be talking to girl before class starts
>mad tired, yawn and stretch arm across my chest
>she was talking, her eyeballs start doing googly-motions looking at my bent arm
>starts making word salad
>forgets what she was talking about and apologizes
>>
>>39650584
Sounds comfy bulgari-anon. Hope you get a few good catches
>>
>>39645373
you have two dates with the same girl on one day?
>>
>>39649856
I work in protective services in D.C. and it's fucking hilarious how far girls go to get a selfie with you, besides just asking. I like to wait till they line up the shot then stare right at them, get lots of spaghetti variety. Entertainment keeps me sane.
>>
>>39647595
I always trim my beard to 3 or 4 milimeters and girls say that I have a nice beard all the time
>>
>>39641787
FUCKING LOL'D AT APPLYING FOR JOB HAHAHAHA
>>
>>39650343
shrug it off my man, i have it as well.
makes my chest look huge af in shirts
>>
>>39650343
feed her some chocolate coated strawberries out of it.
>>
>>39644953
5'8" here

Whenever I go on a night out (to clubs) I get at least one girl pinching my arse.
>>
>>39643810
second pussy
>>
>>39650037
An intro physics lab for non majors. It's one of the requirements to take a lab to graduate, so I get all the fucking dumb arts majors and athletes. I shit you not there were a decent number of kids this semester who couldn't convert kilometers to centimeters. Some are about to graduate.

Lost a lot of faith in humanity this semester haha.
>>
>>39646907
sauz?
>>
>>39648809
>>39646590
>>39646660
Thanks for the replies. It honestly makes me feel better, that I'm not the only one who is such a sperg.

I guess at least I am big enough, to impress hotties, and maybe, if I just add one pl8 to all major lifts the autism will go away and I can become more chad-tier.
>>
>3 years training
>Go to a cool little noncommercial gym in my home town owned by a guy ex-bodybuilder
>generally the biggest guy in the room save for two genetic freak 19 year olds, have a decent face I guess
>Lots of school girls attend the gym
>Only 21
>Generally hit gym around 4 after work
>Free weight room always filled with jailbait and barely legal teenies training their ass in skins
>Can turn my head at literally any time and find someone looking at me
>Still yet to strike up a conversation with a single female in nearly 4 years of training

Legitimately don't know how fucking much I need to be able to deadlift to talk to girls Jesus Christ /fit/ how do I outlift the low self worth
>>
been back at the weights for a while now and did a serious cut not too long ago. Gf can't stop feeling my tris and back muscles. she's also feeling insecure about the way she looks which is okay because I want her to work out and get an even nicer ass. oh and she also sucks my cock until her mouth hurts on a nightly basis now
>>
I either get weird looks or get mired by girls when with my gf. my gf is a turbo womenlet (5ft 0) and i'm 5'11 and we are opposites, shes petite and skinny and i am builtfat with broad shoulders.
>>
>>39646907
C'mon, that's a staged joke, right? Right?
>>
>>39650343

Tell her everytime she loses weight she her boobs and ass get smaller.
Watch her go crazy what to do.
>>
>>39645014
It's impressive for a 40kg woman
>>
>forgot something in class
>wearing running tights
>teacher a says I'm really tall
>teacher b asks me to move table and I pick it up like its nothing
Not sure if this counts but it's the closest thing recently
>>
>>39645206
that made me really happy anon, thanks
>>
>>39641422
what if a guy notices you're wearing your shirt inside out?

Do you tell him to fuck off, or do you reveal your masterplan for picking up girls?
>>
>>39649319
I remember that movie
>>
Just posted this is the gym annoyed thread, obviously mistook this as a mire when clearly was not

>gym cuties around
>keep catching one of them peeking
>even saw her smile at me oncr
>"okay anon dont be a spaghetti dispensery today. Shes into you"
>instead of pussying out like normal and leaving I walk up to her
>Hey there, ive seen you here before whats your name?
>I shit you not she literally fucking laughs and looks away with a half amused half nervous eye roll
>I just turn around and walk out, trying to save some scrap of dignity

Fuck guys I thought gains would bring the girls running but I'm more alone 3 years into lifting than i ever was when i was a fatass
>>
>>39653373

You talk to girls before or after their workout!
Even when she eye fucks you, just say hello and that's it. Continue your work out.
This approach always worked for me. It is way easier to have a small talk when you are not sweating, out of breath and red face. For both of you.
>>
>>39653397
Good point Anon. I suppose id be pissed if someone was yapping at me during my deadlifts
>>
>>39647177
that's a really good point anon, i literally have never thought about it that way.

On a side note i love how soft girls feel, it's such a cosy sensation.
>inb4 reee
>>
>>39648790
how much do you even squat man?
>>
>>39652027
>ITT things that didnt happen
>>
File: 1433782044843.jpg (22KB, 383x409px) Image search: [Google]
1433782044843.jpg
22KB, 383x409px
>>39646232
goddamn you are stupid
>>
>>39641725
LONDON
O
N
D
N
>>
>>39648218

Where in Scotland are they from?
>>
File: IMG_20161210_161808.jpg (601KB, 1178x1718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161210_161808.jpg
601KB, 1178x1718px
I've just caught myself mirin...at myself! 4 months ago this pants didn't even fit,
>>
>>39653782
Glasgow
>>
>>39645784
>Ordering 7 1ml samples online
>Not autistic
>>
>>39643146
How'd you do?
>>
File: nd.9828.jpg (70KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
nd.9828.jpg
70KB, 300x449px
>>39645614
>>
File: 5344-2.jpg (130KB, 1390x1390px)
5344-2.jpg
130KB, 1390x1390px
>>39645614
Personally I've tried quite a few colognes for usually like 1 - 1 1/2 years at a time and gauged responses, but these are my favorites:

>aqua di gio
grills like this and it smells fantastic, but don't expect to smell unique, it's a pretty common cologne

>Timbuktu
Pretty unique smell, I think i'm the only one who I've ever seen wear it, most people haven't heard of it. That being said though it's definitely not for everyone, get a sample of this to test it out for sure.

>Creed Aventus
Smells good, grills love it, expensive as fuck though

>Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc
My favorite cologne. Smells amazing, girls compliment me all the time when I wear it, and it's cheap as fuck.
>>
>>39648790
Leg routine?
>>
>>39649201
>>39649193
Yes, good job broseph.
>>
>>39650419
This >>39650429
>>
>>39654346
>REE
>>
File: og-image.png (34KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
og-image.png
34KB, 1200x1200px
>>39654243
Never implied it wasn't autistic.
>>
>>39654346
is this /ourfume/?
>>
/fit/lords, I'm requesting stories of a certain theme, I'd really appreciate it.

Does anyone have any good stories of getting dumped/rejected, getting fit and then their ex coming out and saying they regret the break up? Or maybe going on a women-fucking spree afterwards?

It's been a rough month, and I really need some of these stories.
>>
>>39655582
ive never had a gf
>>
>>39655582
no you need a reality check
>>
>>39641342
While studying with the guys my class president mentionned I got noticeably big this year
>>
>>39642197
She was grimacing at your hare lip
>tfw didn't fuck 11
>>
>>39642039
>children
Nothing beats children looking up to you in awe. Inspire-mire is best 'mire

>straight dude
They're not that quick to mention it, so while their mires might not be worth much, they are doubly flattering

>women
Obvious reasons

>teenage girls
The thought of them fingerbanging themselves while thinking about me makes me rockhard.

>family mires
Cheap, but makes you feel proud
>>
>>39655582
>only lifting to stick it to your ex
I've never had a gf but that sounds like a bad idea, she most likely won't look back and you'll still be sad that you broke up.
>>
File: 1480849204831.gif (2MB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
1480849204831.gif
2MB, 390x219px
>>39641342
I just get accused of doing steroids and called muscles in a condescending way a lot. That, and I'm 6'5 and if I don't have a bewildered retard look on my face I look angry.
>>
>>39641342
I've become the go to strong guy in most social situations I find myself in at uni, and I'm a fatty that has been cutting/lifting for the last 7-8 months. waaay more girls also approach me by touching me this semester in comparison to last semester. Flirt/gettin' eyed by strangers.

I still see myself as a fat fuck and if I had to guess I'm at roughly 27% bf but since i made the decision to start losing weight my life, especially how I'm received by women nowadays, has changed dramatically and I couldn't be happier.

I can't wait to see my abs!
>>
Gf realized my arms are as wide as her liter water bottle. Called them "stupid big"

Felt great desu I'm a sucker for validation
>>
>>39646431
When an attractive woman makes it clear she wants my dick inside her, I tend not to worry about what I look like. My mind tends to preoccupy itself with the fact that a woman has offered herself to me.
>>
>>39646568
If they are hot then smash them anon
>>
>>39656282
>>39646431
Like the Anon says, that short of shit takes you completely by surprise and you can't think peroperly. It's not the same as casually reading it here and making the logical connection.
>>
>>39656493
Maybe it's because I'm selfish but I've never had that kind of worry.
>>
>>39654454
>grills like this and it smells fantastic, but don't expect to smell unique, it's a pretty common cologne
My go-to cologne. Cheap as dirt
>>
>>39653326
never said I was cool but if you think even people in hollywood etc get nervous sometimes youd be surprised. People are human. No need to be jelly not like I got laid anyway
>>
>>39644748
>>39644779
Illinois is actually 17 and i went through highschool thinking differently
>>
>>39652017
For starters, you're trying to pick up chicks at a gym. That's just retarded.

Go to a bar or a party where there are drunk women your age. If you're as jacked as you should be after 4 years of liftan' you shouldn't need to do much work with the social skills.

One thing I just thought up is to go to a concert and start sperging out about the band to any attractive woman you see. Hopefully they'll do the work for you and jump on your dick, and if not it won't look so bad since you're all there for the band anyway.

>>39652464
Doubt it. Guy probably saw it happen once and then deliberately went around showing off on camera until he got the reaction he wanted. You don't think normalfags are gonna freak the fuck out if their girl is checking out some other guy?

>>39656883
gtfo satan, I don't need your temptations...
The biggest thing I was worried about was getting nudes from a 17-yr-old and being on the hook for CP. Now I'm going to go double check that the age of consent applies to pics as well.
>>
>>39653073
>not sure if this counts

Dude I'm fat as fuck and I lift tables all the time, I have bad news for you.
>>
>>39650343
She knows your weaknesses
>>
>>39651238
is your name jesse by any chance
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.