[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: kitchen.jpg (8KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
kitchen.jpg
8KB, 250x167px
And it's preventing me from making gains.
We have to cook in a shared kitchen with other people where I live and I never have the guts to go cook there. People who are cooking/eating in groups there chatting loudly, looking at you with contempt, big guys scrutinizing everything you make.

I lack confidence, but to become confident I need to get /fit/ by cooking and following my diet. It's like a vicious circle

Going to the shared kitchen feels like a social challenge everytime for me, I feel like stepping in a cage full of wolves. I feel very uncomfortable. It's so bad I find myself skipping meals because of it

Will I ever make it brehs or am i too autistic ?
>>
>>39640221
It'll seem intimidating at first. But you keep doing it till you don't notice it, or you get used to it. Just like your first time in the gym. Nothing worth doing is ever easy
>>
>>39640221
>I hate people
You are afraid of people

Just go into the kitchen and answer with one word if someone asks you something
>>
>>39640221
Dont know whats wrong here with OP ? You just go in there say hello and then follow up your stuff prepare your dishes and maybe some chatting. and then eat your meal it isnt that hard
>>
>>39640453
>You just go in there say hello and then follow up your stuff prepare your dishes and maybe some chatting. and then eat your meal it isnt that hard
Alright I guess you're right
>>
>>39640221

>hate people

More like you're afraid of people you /r9k/ piece of shit autist.

I absolutely hate these retards I share a house with(tons less rent) but that doesn't stop me from making all my healthy meals or whatever, just say hello whenever u meet them first time of the day, they're decent enough but fuck them, they share the same house/amenities as I do they are fucking competition.

I always make sure to ignore and have no eye contact with this fucking paki though, I'll never fucking see them as human beings.
>>
>>39640485
Damn boy youre a little faggot why are you like this ? always this ignoring by amerifats damn and then youre fucking president
>>
>>39640518
>you're fucking president
WE
WUZ
>>
>>39640485
who hurt you?
>>
Just get in your earphones and listen to music so no one will talk to you.
>>
>>39640221
>>39640471

It is a challenge. Just like the time when you fight to do the 5th rep when the 4th have been very hard. Or going to the gym when you "don't feel like it".

Grit your teeth, go in, and do the cooking. and like>>39640434 said, convey that you aren't really here to make a conversation.
>>
>>39640221
You don't need to be fit to be confident. Stop being a little bitch and start talking to the people in the common kitchen ot everywhere else; in short: fight your fears
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.