[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1480888732916.gif (3MB, 636x357px) Image search: [Google]
1480888732916.gif
3MB, 636x357px
Did being /fit/ help you in jail and/or prison?
>>
>>39636061
No, being quiet but standing up for myself when I had to did tho.
>>
>>39636094
This.

Being big and buff and fit in jail/prison is shitty. More people will fuck with you.
>>
Fuck no
>>
>>39636061
Yeah. But also joining a gang once you're in the big house helped. By my 3rd week I already had my cellmate as my sweetbitch. Shit was cash.
>>
only niggers and other sub humans end up in jail have you retards tried you know.. not breaking the law of the country and acting like a civilized human being?
>>
>>39637631
Not all of us grew up in the suburbs with a silver spoon in our mouth.
>>
>>39637637
>using being poor as a excuse to act like a degenerate
nah it wouldn't matter if you grew up in the suburbs
>>
just forget it, none of these retards have ever been to prison
>>
>>39637766
i have
>>
>>39637631
this is why white males are going extinct.
>>
>>39637678
>degenerate
way i see it is that you are born somewhere with a legal system made up to an extent by arbitrary laws, many of which are not worth by respect. the only people who care about others acting civilized in my experience tend to be people who are overly concerned with what the bloke down the road thinks of him. no way to live life. be civilized if you want but don't expect anyone else to fit into that croc of shit
>>
>>39636094
>>39637606
>>39637779
>there are people on /fit/ RIGHT NOW who brag about being subhuman retards
>>
>>39636061
Yes
Source: most guys in prison are jacked, i know a few Aryans
>>
>>39637808
You wouldn't last a day in da joint.
>>
>>39636061
When I was in the psych ward I cucked a negro over a 13 year old spic girl. I was 17 at the time. Was last year. I would have fucked her if the guards didn't keep us apart. They even got mad when we played with each other's hair. Actually I was shaved bald but still.
>>
>>39637821
I prob wouldn't last a day at buzzfeed HQ also. Why would I be proud of being able to hang with the retards?
>>
>>39637631
Dude, you don't know what it's like. You don't have a clue. If you did, you'd find yourself doing the same thing too.
>>
>>39637828
you can't just drop a story like that and not follow it up with details
>>
>>39637852
What do you want to know
>>
>>39637678
This. I grew up in the shittiest part of the south bronx, lived in a basement with my roommate the stray cat and some cockroaches, never went to jail, never even had an encounter with the cops.
>>
>>39637865
full name, address, date of birth should do.
>>
>>39637865
what were you all in for
>>
>>39637798
Way I see it, there are plenty of people in Kenya, without work, with an IQ of <90, with no prospect of a better future, who are still not cirminals.
So fuck you responsibility avoiding faggot.
>>
>>39637887
I've heard from someone that in Africa after their they will have factory workers who literally have to be retrained again for their job after holidays.
>>
>>39637887
>criminals
the law is not a guideline for moral behaviour. its legal in saudi arabia etc to do all kinds of horrible shit to women. beat her up and you're a weak ass nobody but you're still an upstanding citizen in your book? or how about the 18 year old who gets put away for sex offence and has his life destroyed for the god awful crime of having consenting sex with a 17 year old girl? or the absolute scam that is "hate speech"?

defend the law if you want but i will not have respect for you until you stop pretending to have the moral high ground here
>>
>>39637852
Well, basically I distanced myself from her after a while. I think I was in there for about 4 days, and after the second day the black kid started throwing fits and the police had to subdue him occasionally by threatening arrest. The Hispanic girl was cute and I pretty much had a boner the whole time in the psych hospital. It was one of the first times I had some sort of meaningful relation with a girl even tho it was only a couple days. She started causing a lot of shit tho (being mean to the staff) and I wanted to get home asap so I only talked to her when she initatiated.

I remember we were eating dinner before watching mean girls and I touched her self-cutting marks on her arm and she slapped my arm but she was only 13 so it didn't hurt.

She looked 17 though so you can't blame me. It was just making the best of a bad weekend.

I hope she's better.

>>39637874
>>39637872
I was in there because my father made fun of >tfw no gf so I kicked him down the stairs. I also tore down a dry wall in my room. They wouldn't have sent me to the funhouse if I went to school, but I skipped so I could go to my sports practice that afternoon. I remember listening to DNCE "cake by the ocean" for the first time and being tired as fuck but trying my best at practice. Then I got chipotle, got home and ate, and my parents told me I'd be arrested or sent to the hospital willingly. It was a week before Valentine's Day so it was super awful in terms of how I felt.
>>
>>39637932
Also I turned 18 and started lifting instead of my sport and I feel so much better than I did. I was a 190lb low test lower last year and now I'm 255lb muscle + some fat.

Just do SS, talk to girls, don't drink and you will be fine.
>>
>>39637932
Nice to see someone saved and reused my OC copypasta.
>>
>>39637954
Greetings time traveler future self traveling to the past
>>
File: 99992989_27b54a6493_o1.jpg (131KB, 1280x1010px) Image search: [Google]
99992989_27b54a6493_o1.jpg
131KB, 1280x1010px
>>39637932
>kicked him down the stairs

how did your parents react about the prison/ward thing?
>>
>>39637971
they were pretty cool with it
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.