[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances of my libido getting rekt by finasteride?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Ana-De-Armas-Sexy-Wallpapers.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ana-De-Armas-Sexy-Wallpapers.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
What are the chances of my libido getting rekt by finasteride?
>>
>>39633261
200%.
The question you should be asking is if the effects are reversible. And mostly no. It will break your dick and your libido.

The only people who say otherwise are shills.
>>
>>39633300
my dick works fine.
your argument is invalid
>>
>>39633261
Take Pumpkin Seed Oil and Saw Palmetto instead OP.
>>
>>39633899
why not just take fin? it does the same shit except fin does it better
>>
it won't break your libido, it inhibits DHT which isn't involved in libido
you might get hard less easily tho
>>
>>39633926
>why not just take fin? it does the same shit except fin does it better

Depends if you want an erection again
>>
Honestly, I think the loss in libido is 99.9% placebo/psychological. People hear about these drugs causing ED etc (even though in studies it effects about 0.5% of users) and then when they start taking the drug they attribute any less than stellar sexual performance to it. From that point onwards it's sort of a negative feedback loop.
>>
>>39633261
Yes
>>
>>39633261
problem ain't ur hair loss, it's ur confidence
>>
They give that shit to trannies to kill their test production.
>>
>>39634139
That, plus the majority of men who start taking fin are middle aged so naturally experience a drop in libido because of their age, but they blame it on fin.
>>
Guys what do I do if I fin doesn't have an effect on me at all?

I was shedding, started taking 1,25g of fin for a year, still shedding. Doubled the dose to 2,5g and I'm on it for 6 months now and there's still no change at all to my hair loss.
What do I do now? Is there even a point to taking it anymore?

My dick is fine and strong as ever btw.
>>
>>39633261
I've been taking finasteride for years and I haven't had any side effects at all.

I heard of a guy who claimed finasteride provoked him ED in just a week, funny thing is that finasteride takes 6 months to start making effect.
>>
>>39634234
Uh no, it's hairloss, confidence is okay, I just don't wanna be bald.
>>
>>39633899
both of these things & propecia all do the same thing physiologically as nofap. I'd combine the pumpkin seeds and nofap and fuck your chemical shit. They all inhibit DHT. Nofap is all you need. Currently growing my hair back nicely right now, I'm on 3 months
>>
>>39634357
your taking 2.5g of it? Shit dude, in a few years that will hit you. esp if you ever want to come off (having kids, apprently can be in your sperm)
>>
>>39634357
>39634357
apparently fina shred is real, your hair shred as thicker hairs comes though
>>
>>39635143
cant tell if baiting or actually believe your hairs growing back cause you stopped fapping
>>
>>39633899
is this a meme?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.