[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neck gains and facial hair gains. ur opinion on how it looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

Neck gains and facial hair gains.

ur opinion on how it looks now and tips welcome
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>>39630468
>tfw fatties will never know what its like to experience neck gains
>>
>>39630468

u look like a handsome guy that tottally fucked his shit up with that stupid beard and now look like a sloppy permavirgin
>>
>>39630468
>tips welcome
>>
You and i have close to the same facial structure and facial hair growth. Heres some advice, trim the beard.
Dont let it start to curl, keep it short or it looks ugly.
>>
>>39630478
yeah i hear that alot. but i dont give a fuck,
i want a beard.
So tell me how the beard looks and give some tips. Trimming it short is no option

I dont wanna go back to beardless lmao (pic related)

>>39630479
muahahaa nice one
>>
>>39630468
Nice planta bruh
>>
>>39630468
It looks pretty alright, a bit pubey tho.
My facial hair and growth pattern is similar - as it gets longer you will have to trim the bits under the angle of your jaw (so it doesn't get all puffy at the sides), and keep trimming the neck short.

If you trimmed the whole beard short, it might look better than it did when it was short before, because it will appear thicker (not more hairs that's a myth, but some longer hairs will fill the spaces making it look thicker/better).

But yeah, never wear it like you had it here >>39630543 , it looks like shit and you look like a smug fuckwit with that facial expression. It would be better to shave it off than rock that.
>>
>>39630632
haha aight bro, i feel ya. Thanks for actually giving some advice i can work with.

I def have had puffy sides before, gotta keep that in check indeed, good reminder
>>
>>39630543
As a gay guy I can tell you unless you are from the country, girls and guys alike find this exact style of beard revolting and strange. If it's not on your cheeks don't even try man, when you kiss your babe, they want to feel it stroke their cheeks, not get neck sweat on their chin.

Shave it and accept keeping it stubble or bust
>>
>>39630670
yeah im not gonna do that style anymore, i live in a city btw

its on my cheeks now, but not so thick, and as many hairs as under my chin (yet)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.