[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i be more aggressive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: curbstomp-300x165.jpg (9KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
curbstomp-300x165.jpg
9KB, 300x165px
I feel as if that even tho i lift, people behind my back find me to be a fucking pussy. I am now 18, and i have yet to engage in any serious conflict. I am exactly like Pvt.Pyle from Full metal jacket, worthless, ignorant and a FUCKING WUSS. The most serious engagement with another male was when i got expelled from school for pulling a knife out on someone in the lunch room, that was a chicken shit move of me as i couldve fought instead. The year before that i shanked someone in the hand but after all this i became a submissive little bitch. I fail at most goals i set, people give me dirty fucking looks whenever i walk into a room and i am tired of being treated like a wuss. What should i do?
>5'9
>shitskin
>Girly eyes
>quiet in a extreme beta way.
>>
>>39630023
>How do i be more aggressive?

it comes from hate. feels like you're on fire all the time. But idk why you'd wanna be like that. it's just going towards one extreme
>>
>>39630034
I have alot of hate and anger, but when i am around people i calm down, thats when i show signs of being a pussy.
>>
>>39630023

Lol ur a fag bro, lift and be confident in aggressive situations, last resort should be fighting.

And pulling knives or stabbing in any way is a bitch move if its not warranted, if you lived or grew up anywhere that breeds aggressive people you'd already been fucked for that

No need to want to be more aggressive, it gets you nowhere
>>
>>39630052
sounds like you're just avoiding something
>>
>>39630023
Stop being paranoid. It's the 21st century and you live in civilized society. You don't need to (and, legally, cannot) engage in physical conflict unless you're in actual physical danger. Doing something stupid like attacking someone for the sake of being "alpha" or to discourage these imaginary "dirty looks" you're getting could have devastating consequences. Don't be foolish, and don't get any more stupid ideas from the Internet or similarly unreliable entertainment media (pic related is a cautionary tale, you know). Get a job, get a therapist if you need to talk to someone about your psychological issues, and find happiness in working hard and developing valuable skills. Your brain will continue to develop through your mid 20s and things will become clearer, though much more complex. Be calm. Self-possession is a billion times more valuable and attractive to any romantic partner or friend who is worth your time. You don't need to be "aggressive."

Just chill out and do the right things every chance you get. Try to enjoy things. You get one shot at this.
>>
I used to feel this way. I had never been in a physical struggle with another human other than petty fights with my brothers. Then I took judo for several weeks as a class in my undergrad. Shit was fucking intense. I've never done something so tiring as grappling with another human being. You burnout in minutes. Especially when the dude pinning you down is 280 lbs. You often feel powerful and then powerless all in the course of one class.

An actual physical confrontation on the street would legitimately be brutal if you were fighting for survival.

If you want to put your ego in check real quick, do something like Judo or BJJ. You probably won't feel the same way once you get your desire for violence out of your system.
>>
>>39630150
I already have done mma, didnt do much for me, i am ambitious about joining infantry at this point, just gotta work on cardio.
>>
Idk why you'd want to be aggressive, it's just gonna make people around you hate you even more
I find it harder but more profitable to try to be as friendly and cheerful as possible, people will like you far more than if you look pissed-off 24/7
>>
>>39630023
1v1 me irl bro

ill fuck u up
>>
>>39630169
Would still recommend Judo or BJJ, or even both would be better. Shit teaches you control, as it's VERY technical. One fuckup at a high enough level and you're done for, so it's not just pure rage and does actually teach you self-control and calmness in combat/conflict situations. Plus, it's better and pretty fucking sick to be able to down someone with an ippon sayonara just out the blue, even if he's swinging mad, and it'd still fuck him up major time if on hard ground. Don't go ground if it's street though, I beg you don't cause you'll just get torn a new ass.

Also, since you're in Uni, they probably have clubs and areas for that so you won't have to shill out shit, all the more reason to do it. You'll also meet pretty cool people and that so why not m8
>>
>>39630386
Ippon seoi nage* lmao m8y too much animu
>>
As a german i can understand, you cant walk the streets of some cities because young muslim faggots want to pick fights (1vs6 of course)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.