[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he natty, /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: N9yBEox.png (275KB, 271x419px) Image search: [Google]
N9yBEox.png
275KB, 271x419px
Was he natty, /fit/?
>>
>>39629673
Y'know, I always look at this dude's physique and ask myself what about it turns women on. The whole dad-bod thing is a mystery to me.

With that said, I've gotten a lot more attention since I left otter mode and put some fat on.

Idfk nemore sug
>>
>>39629795

A fair bit of fat looks healthy and imo more threatening than some guy with 5% bf that looks like they haven't had a glass of water in a week
>>
>>39629795

You call that a dadbod?
If he'd cut a little bodyfat he would be ripped.
>>
>>39629795
>Y'know, I always look at this dude's physique and ask myself what about it turns women on. The whole dad-bod thing is a mystery to me.

You're constantly rewatching Gladiator?
>>
>>39629795
He looks strong and natural. Someone with a little fat and lots of muscle has a much better survival rate in the wild than a super ripped person. The "physically applicable" look is getting more popular.
>>
>>39629843
Yeah, that's a dadbod.

The sloppy fat lazy faggots and fat fuck celebs who desperately tried to co-opt it failed miserably.
>>
>>39630138
You're getting a little heated there, bud. Remember your breathing exercises and count to ten.
>>39630107
>The "physically applicable" look is getting more popular.

I can see the appeal. Most guys don't want to look like they're associated with guido faggot culture and it would be much easier to maintain than a totally ripped physique.
>>
>>39630081
And you don't ?
>>
>>39630438
You know what? Just cause you said that I'm gonna watch it again. It's on Netflix and it have nothing better to do.
>>
>>39630107

>little fat

he's like 17% BF.

look, I know you like that look cause it's "attainable" by anyone within 6 months of being a beginner, but don't try to justify it as being ideal or anything, it's just easy.
>>
>>39630580
>it's "attainable" by anyone within 6 months of being a beginner

I'm a beginner and I thought I was in it for the long haul. This is the confidence boost I needed. Thanks.
>>
File: cbt.jpg (149KB, 360x759px) Image search: [Google]
cbt.jpg
149KB, 360x759px
>>39630580
that is much much higher than 17 percent body fat the entire internet is delusional about body fat percentages.

this is a picture of me. I am most likely at 15-17 percent body fat.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.