[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true? Is dieting one big meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Is this true? Is dieting one big meme?
>>
>>39629181
Yes, nobody ever succeeded dieting, it's all one big conspiracy because we the enemy don't want anyone to know the true secrets to weight loss I'm suprised you finally figured it out.
>>
File: WtDiet.gif (7KB, 563x319px) Image search: [Google]
WtDiet.gif
7KB, 563x319px
not a big meme

but dieting WITHOUT exercise is generally bad, because of the loss of LBM (ie, the thing that helps keep your metabolism up)
>>
>>39629181
I only gain weight on diets, so ya pretty much
>>
>>39629181
No this is an info graphic explaining how insulin resistance can negatively impact you for weeks/months after a lifestyle change.
>>
>>39629181
yes now fuck off fattie
>>
I love how fatties try to bring up the "$40 Billion a year diet industry" when they talk about how weightloss is fake without talking about the fucking $400 billion junk food industry.
>>
>>39629234
Furthermore, it suspiciously excludes how consistent exercise and proper diet mitigates and reverses nearly all these effects.
>>
The first time I tried dieting without bullshit gimmicks was the first time I consistently lost weight.
In the past I tried to do too much in too little time. Now I don't even count the days because it's just my routine.

Fad diets are cancer, just do it the old fashioned way.
Anything else and you're setting yourself up for failure.
>>
File: 1477686198216.jpg (20KB, 471x412px) Image search: [Google]
1477686198216.jpg
20KB, 471x412px
>spending more time worrying about losing fat than gaining muscle
>ever making it, as either gender, ever

Seriously. Unless you have godly genetics, the ONLY thing that's going to stop you looking like a sack of shit is consistent, hard physical training.

>mfw a skinnyfat girl spends her entire gym session on three different types of cardio machines and doesn't touch a single weight
>>
>people actually believe eating 2000 calories a day will trigger starvation mode

I'm glad I've gotten over this stuff, honestly. Let them wallow in their own retardation, what do I care?
>>
>>39629532
Basically.

"You fucked your body's capacity for proper nutrition maintenance over a period of years and you don't see the results you want within days".

Psmf and fasting can fix these issues in a matter of weeks.
>>
>>39629181
Load of shit probably found in woman's magazine.
You stop eating trash and you very quickly lose the taste for it.
Weight loss fails because people use food as a fucking crutch not as an fuel source
>>
File: IMG_20130601_183255.jpg (781KB, 1068x2564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20130601_183255.jpg
781KB, 1068x2564px
>>39629620
this is womens mag bitching
>>
Holy fuck her Instagram is cancer
>>
>>39629199

1) That is a horrendous graph.

2) All body mass aside from water requires calories to keep up.

3) How much variance is there *really* in metabolism, barring an endocrine system dysfunction?

Here's the real secret about "starvation mode": it just means hungry fucking fatties can't control their overeating impulses, and they're more likely to binge on shit if they let themselves stay hungry. They'd all be better off gorging themselves on bok choy stir fry, for example. Just fill their gaping maws with endless low-calories veggies until they're about to puke.

Hell, do that to the point that they're literally starving and they wouldn't say a peep about "starvation mode".
>>
>>39629181
>Diet Recovery Coach

Jesus.
>>
>>39629620
i never actually believed this but i started exercising recently and all the garbage junk food i used to eat effortlessly is starting to make me feel nauseous and weird inside. i was always told that i'd lose my cravings for chocolate but what's actually happening so far is my body has just started rejecting it now that i'm actually doing something physical
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.