[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i smoke some weed last black friday i only smoked at most .2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Fracs.jpg (201KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fracs.jpg
201KB, 900x600px
i smoke some weed last black friday

i only smoked at most .2 of a gram. i took about a .1 hit out of a hitter, than a couple hours later took another .1 hit. before that i didnt smoke weed for maybe 3 months.

i exercise 3 times a week and live a moderately active lifestyle in general. i drink plenty of water and eat lots of fiber/veges. how long would about .2 grams of pot stay in my system? im doubting that itll be in my system for 30 days like some sources say
>>
if you'd take a piss test you'd be fine 3-4 days after you smoked, considering you smoke weed very rarely

in the blood it'd probably be a bit longer, like 1-2 weeks

you've got nothing to worry about
>>
Why are you asking do you have a drug test
>>
you guys find weed to help the workout?
>>
>>39623092
Nah, I always end up giving up halfway, and just going home to smoke more weed
>>
>>39623092
It really doesn't have any impact besides maybe make me a little more lethargic

I usually lift blazed, never negatively affected me
>>
>>39623242
I like your name, im going to go back to lifting now
>>
>>39622896
say goodbye to your gi bill op
>>
>>39622896
atleast 16 days
>>
>>39622896
You'll be fine.

A few things if you want to play it safe:

If you are tested it will most likely be a piss test. I strongly reccomend you buy a testing kit.

You are already active so that is good. Up your water intake, up your sweating. Consider vit b12 or berroccas and take before bed.

Practice controlling your piss. You need to be able to piss for a few seconds, piss again (into the test bottle) then again into the toilet.

Exercise as much as you can, but not the day before, or the day of, your test.

THC is stored in fat. The leaner you are the easier it is to get out of your system. But if you metabolise your fat before the test you risk getting thc around the body again.
>>
>>39623092
Only done it with a kettlebell in my garden and nah, didn't like it. Smoking after a work out is 10/10 - i guess the pump helps the thc spread?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.