[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

L-Arginine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: larginine.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
larginine.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
Red pill me on l-arginine /fit/. Apparently 5-9g a day gets your pituitary gland to produce HGH.
>>
>>39620496
Pre cursor to nitric oxide. I wouldnt take it unless you want cancer.
>>
>>39620496
Pre cursor to hydronium dioxide, I wouldn't take it unless you want cancer.
>>
>>39620496

http://www.futurescience.com/hgh.html

There is a large body of scientific study on the effects of L-arginine on growth hormone release. In fact, the administration of a large dose of L-arginine is a standard test for the ability of the pituitary to release growth hormone. (Another test using insulin is actually more effective, but it is not accepted as the standard test by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.) Most scientists believe that L-arginine promotes HGH release by inhibiting somatostatin, and this has been demonstrated in at least one scientific study. L-arginine has many other benefits in addition to being a growth hormone releaser. See the chapter of this manual on Arginine for additional information about using arginine as a growth hormone releaser and for safety warnings about the use of arginine.

There are several problems with the use of arginine and other amino acids as HGH releasers. Their effectiveness generally diminishes with age, and with continued use. This has led some people to the opinion that amino acids such as L-arginine are weak or ineffective HGH releasers. This can be a dangerous assumption. In some young people, L-arginine may actually cause dangerously high levels of HGH release. Many young people use L-arginine, but it should not be used by anyone until at least 5 years after they have completed their long bone growth (unless they are under close medical supervision).

I personally know of one 19 year-old female who took L-arginine (about ten grams) before bedtime for one week. She stopped after one week because it was making her nauseous, which was an indication of an excessive level of HGH release. Even though she had not grown since she was 16, during the subsequent month, she grew an additional inch, and had a noticeable growth of her heel bones.

Read the entire thing OP, learn and understand.
>>
>>39620590
A 22yr old male isn't likely to experience much growth right?
>>
>>39620496
pre cursor do dihydrogen monoxide. I wouldn't take it unless you want cancer
>>
>>39620590
Awesome stuff, thanks!
>>
>>39620590
>10-30g before bedtime

jesus christ, thats 10 fucking pills

im trying 2 tonight, gonna do that for 2 weeks
>>
>>39620782

Fuck man, that dihydrogen monoxide shit killed my uncle. That stuff got all up in his lungs and fucking killed it. One of the worst ways to go.

It's fucking everywhere man. EEV-REE-WARE. It ridiculous how the government allows this shit to be so ubiquitous.
>>
>>39620846
there is dihydrogen monoxide in everyone's lungs
>>
>>39620850

I fucking know! I swear, it's going to kill all of us.
>>
>>39620815
I took 6 tonight. Might go down to 4 a night though.
>>
Makes your dick hard enough to lift a school bus.

I wouldn't take it unless you want cancer
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.