[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>another year, another cut >got to do it though cause success

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: marlon.jpg (110KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
marlon.jpg
110KB, 700x450px
>another year, another cut
>got to do it though cause success in the workplace is strongly linked with good looks

Who else is going to go full fucking Brando and eat everything in sight when they get old enough to retire?
>>
i spent my teens and early 20s fat, started lifting and eating healthy 7 years ago

now im 30, 10% bf, dont plan on ever getting out of shape ever again
>>
it'd be nice to be a 70+ year old that looks <50, can still push weight, has good skin and confuses everyone with their age.

moisturize your face everyday
>>
>>39619514
Who is that fat old man?
>>
>>39619580
That's what happens when closeted hollywood fuccbois age well past gay death and don't take it very well.
>>
>>39619563
Stay out of the sun if you want that.
>>
>>39619514
This is sad. I'll never let that happen to me.
>>
>>39619615
>>39619563

Also eat vegetarian and drink green tea every day
>>
>>39619580
>>39619596
>>39619621
It's Marlon Fucking Brando you goddamn swine.

He was Stanley in Streetcar and the fucking Godfather in Godfather. He was THE male sex icon, popularizing the sexualization of the sweaty, casual, working class blue collar man. He was the pioneer of method acting.

And he liked eating. Even when he was young and fit he'd gorge down on everything, but because he was physically active he still kept in good shape

Marlon Brando is THE Chad who LITERALLY ate PIZZAS while FUCKING Stacies.

He got fat after he retired from acting and just said fuck it.
>>
>>39619748
This. I like this. I have a similar face. I'm gonna make it.
>>
>>39619748
>Marlon Brando is THE Chad who LITERALLY ate PIZZAS while FUCKING Stacies.
You mean sucking off chads.
I saw the pics.
>>
Not me. Been fat. Never again. I'm going out like jack lalane.
>>
>>39619748
>fucking stacies
LOL he was gayer than six pennies in your boy lovers asshole.
>>
File: 81PXWf6uKVL.jpg (476KB, 1563x2500px)
81PXWf6uKVL.jpg
476KB, 1563x2500px
>>39620003

Dude was bi sex master race. Dick goes where it wants no fucks given. Don't be a prude...fuck a dude.
>>
cut all you want if ur not handsome and tall it makes 0 difference.

better luck next life.
>>
>>39619994
same here. I'm gonna cash in my natty card after I give boxing a try. Then I'm gonna switch to hrt once I get to old to blast and cruise.
>>
Not me.
When I'll hit a point of age where I won't be able to keep on being fit naturally, I'm just gonna start cycling.
Gonna die fit, gonna die in a squat position, just to spite the funeral fags that will have to straighten my body to fit it into the coffin.
Fuck death.
>>
File: wee bey.jpg (513KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wee bey.jpg
513KB, 600x600px
>>39619514
>Dat duuurty winter bulk

Fukken mirin'. He's gonna look joocy as fuark after his cut.
>>
>>39619514
Fuck that fat rapist cunt.
>>
>>39622094
numale
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.