[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question, will I turn gay if I lift weights? It seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1479423957867s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1479423957867s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Serious question, will I turn gay if I lift weights? It seems like everyone who lifts turns out to be at least bi
>>
>>39619213
Yup.
>>
>>39619213
kinda wondered that myself when I was gulping down my bf's load last night.
>>
File: lick.png (102KB, 257x218px) Image search: [Google]
lick.png
102KB, 257x218px
It happens faster if you have a gymbro.

>First day; Sign up a year long gym membership as the cutie receptionist says good luck, "you too" reluctantly leaves each others mouth, It has begun.
Awkwardly eye what gymbro is up too and if he's doing lifts right, looking down when you pass each other with skelly shame. Set up a time to get to the gym and leave with a fuel efficient carpool, listen to "WORK WORK WORK" on the radio with no talk otherwise.

>First week; Arrive at the gym and screech hi to the receptionist. Start seeing other familiar faces at the gym, small confident pats on the back while the other is benching 90 pounds. Meetup at the gym desk at designated time to evacuate, plug in aux cord during the ride home playing consensual daft punk.

>First month; Confidently pass the receptionist with level 34 evasiveness score. Others notice the gymbro relationship and respect it. Casually walk around the gym doing a normal routine alternating with gymbro as you switch stations. Last five minutes you two spot each other on the bench (without cleaning sweat) and leave 2 minutes later. Play gym songs on the ride home to stay pumped and talk about gained weight.

>Third month: Piggyback each other into the gym and wave in unison to the receptionist. Gotta get some cardio up in here Cartwheel everywhere around the gym. Notice a new skelly lifter using free-weights in the counter, gymbro and I eat him to get strength as he was not in a pack. Extend gym time to one hour and half to catch other skellies for nutrition. Hum love songs on the way back home.

>Six months; Cartwheel into the gym as we hold hands, flipping of the receptionist. Pile of bones by the free-weights and 2 foot deep trench connecting the only stations you've used this year. Others don't show up anymore in fear of getting consumed. Get matching bench-press beds next to each other in order to observe peak form. Leave gym holding hands so skelly fingers don't take away blood from gainz.
>>
File: boom boom pow.png (93KB, 228x218px)
boom boom pow.png
93KB, 228x218px
>1+ Year plus> 69 crab walk into gym, tell the receptionist to have a good workout "you to-o" ,she mutters as her ovaries explode. All The machines are decorated with fallen skelly bones to passively soak the aura of testosterone. Every exercise is one gymbro lifting the other also doing another exercise, tower of natty as the locals call it. Squats go from Ass to grass to Ass to dick, and ab crunches have you alternate dick sucks as you crunch. Walk out the gym and slap gymbro in the ass. We don't carpool anymore, we use our kinetic energy from fucking to get home. As I drop him off I slap his ass
>"no homo"
>>
>>39619213
yes, basically you realize after awhile that lifting for girls doesn't matter and you start lifting for mires from guys, then you hang out with your 'bro' and do stuff together until you're 'haha dude you know what would be funny, it's be funny if you we took pictures with others cock in our mouths haha', then eventually you find that you're pumping each other's anuses
>>
>>39619545
>>39619572
Been lifting with a gym buddy for 3 months, can absolutely confirm we have done this all down to the daft punk.

The future looks bright
>>
File: 1473573976872.jpg (13KB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
1473573976872.jpg
13KB, 300x239px
>>39619671
Good on ya man been lifting with my bro for 5 months.
>He kissed me and snuck a wag of whey into my mouth.
>no-homo righ-t-t...
>>
Yeh don't do it, just got pegged by my gf for the first time last weekend weekend
>>
I've been lifting for six years, competing in BBing for the last two years, not even a little bit gay, even refused G4P which would have let me cut back my hours at work and train and rest more on a full time basis.
There's nothing wrong with being gay, and a man's body doesn't gross me out, I have no problem discussing other men's bodies and what's nice and shit, but I really don't want anything to do sexually with another dude, it just really doesn't do anything for me.
>>
File: 1458755709655.png (11KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1458755709655.png
11KB, 390x470px
>>39619545
>Notice a new skelly lifter using free-weights in the counter, gymbro and I eat him to get strength as he was not in a pack
I fucking spat soda
>>
>>39619213
happened to me
>>
>>39620040
>soda
not gunna make it
>>
>>39619688
you're making it my friend
>>
File: 1477351168402.png (814KB, 604x717px)
1477351168402.png
814KB, 604x717px
>>39619572
>>
you won't become something you aren't already.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.