[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how long does it take for a girl to lose interest in you? ive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: Face-down-ass-up-Imgur[1].jpg (55KB, 640x466px) Image search: [Google]
Face-down-ass-up-Imgur[1].jpg
55KB, 640x466px
how long does it take for a girl to lose interest in you?

ive been going to a small college course for about 3 months now and this one girl always stares at me with eyes like pic related and always smiling and laughing at my jokes and stuff.

im pretty sure she is attracted to me but this could also be me being autistic and not knowing if a girl is actually interested in me or just being nice

also potentially related to me being autistic, i have no intention of getting together with her (shes cute im just a fucking forever alone autist) and when she smiles at me and laughs all the time it makes me feel really awkward and plus she says things that really make me wanna fuck.

1. is she actually interested in me?
2. how long does it take for a girl to realize im an autistic loser and move on? its been 3 months now so i have to be getting close...
3. what is the best exercise for increasing neck width?
>>
File: IMG_1444.jpg (67KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1444.jpg
67KB, 604x604px
Your future you is watching, make him proud and ask her out.
>>
>>39618190
for some reason I read this as whenever this girl sees you she puts her ass in the air like pic related
>>
>>39618190
i had a girl down my boxing club like that, always hanging around me and waiting for me to make conversation with her.

i wasn't sure if she being nice or not, I messaged her on facebook last night regarding her plans for the evening and she was overly chatty, tonight after strength and conditioning I asked her if she fancied meeting me later for coffee or something.

anyway i fucked her an hour ago, first lay this year after going cocoon mode to focus on boxing. she told me shes been waiting ages for me to ask her out but I work so slow. Worst that can happen is she says no and then you just act like its no big deal and continue on as normal. Keep it casual and be cool as fuck.
>>
honestly ill admit that im a huge pussy when it comes to other girls but i genuinely dont want to get involved with this girl.

im just afraid she'll be offended if i keep on spurning her like im supposed to take the initiative.

how long before she gives up and stops bothering me like this?

also if this happens, will she hate me forever?
>>
File: jr smeth.png (182KB, 347x545px) Image search: [Google]
jr smeth.png
182KB, 347x545px
>>39618190
If you want to be blunt about it, when she's being really nice to you, ask her if she giving you signs. Don't try to be fucking creepy/suave about it.
>>
>>39618250
lol similar to me i met a girl the boxing club that i like and talk to her alot. I got dinner with her one after practice and will probably ask her out again during break
>>
File: 1436586171609.png (87KB, 200x234px) Image search: [Google]
1436586171609.png
87KB, 200x234px
>>39618216
>mfw future me is watching present me thinking about future me watching present me

GET ME OUT OF THIS LOOP
>>
>1. is she actually interested in me?
Ask her yourself. Some girls might just be staring and smiling because they talk about you behind your back with their friends. It's not always a good thing either.

>2. how long does it take for a girl to realize im an autistic loser and move on?
Most girls won't bother with you if they think you are a loser. The ones who do will take an interest in you because they see you as a challenge. Can they be the one to mend your fucked up personality? Can they mold you into the perfect man, hopelessly dedicated to them? Low self-esteem is a turn off.
>3. what is the best exercise for increasing neck width?
Sucking off guys at glory holes.
>>
>>39618925
>Some girls might just be staring and smiling because they talk about you behind your back with their friends. It's not always a good thing either

fuck now that you mention this that might be a possibility...

t-thanks for incepting suspicion in my mind; now ill definitely not fall for her bullshit
>>
File: 2fAOuUx.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
2fAOuUx.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>39618190
>how long does it take for a girl to lose interest in you?
however long it is between her meeting you and her meeting CHAD
>>
Yeah. This shit is totally related to fitness.
>>
Dude you just assume attraction and go for it. Girls don't even know if they are attracted themselves. Also there attraction changes all day long. Nothing to loose anyways right? Stop Asking and go take action.
>>
>>39620511
>there
>loose

kys
>>
File: 1480719345649.png (650KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480719345649.png
650KB, 640x640px
>>39618190
>3 months
Try a week anon grills don't keep attention on you for that long unless something else is going on. See >>39618925
>>
>>39618190
>how long does it take for a girl to lose interest in you?
In my experience, as soon as she exchanges more than 3 words with you.
>>
Totally related to fitness.
>>
>>39620560
Gave an audible kek
>>
File: leWTF.png (355KB, 459x554px) Image search: [Google]
leWTF.png
355KB, 459x554px
>>39618760
don't do this to me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.