[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAILY REMINDER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: chrome_2016-12-06_16-20-21.jpg (109KB, 868x662px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-12-06_16-20-21.jpg
109KB, 868x662px
This is the minimum requirement to be considered "fit" in the USA
>>
He looks like he doesn't care about anything
>>
>>39617304
he dont, do you have any idea of how much money he has?
>>
>>39617304

he doesn't need to

lucky fucker

moron bleached his hair, got dreads, and shitty tattoos he cares so little, it was all called "hot" by trash media
>>
>>39617121
I don't care what the plebs think of me. When I started that's all I thought about, now I am just trying to meet my own standards. It is satisfying but also hard because I don't ever seem to be content.
>>
minimum requirement to be fit in the usa is to be able to make it up a flight of stairs
>>
>>39617322

He's broke. His record producers are massively rich. The second they drop him, he's left with $0.
>>
>>39617487
are you retarded? he's worth over 200m
>>
>>39617500

Do you know how record labels work? Do you understand why every huge pop idol is flat broke after their label drops them?
>>
>>39617487
nice meme friend. While it is true that his producers make bank off of him, he is still majorly wealthy by the standards of most of the population.

Plus, he has value that he can exploit if necessary. His name/image is worth a lot of money, and he can use that independent of those producers (even though he is likely contractually obligated to some degree). He has genuine influence and that could get him some serious cash if used properly
>>
>>39617500
What he's worth and what he has are two different things anon.
>>
>>39617519
Because they are morons. No seriously, just look at most of those "flat broke" cases and they are idiots with money. It is similar to the athletes that make millions, mishandle their money, get taken advantage of, and just generally screw everything up and end up bankrupt.

I think the record label system is pretty jacked though, seems like a very corrupt industry that takes advantage of people all the time
>>
>>39617549
>>39617523
>>39617500

All those big mansions, cars, clothes, etc that these people have are given to them by their record label. When they go off contract, they lose all their shit.
>>
>>39617573
But the image and influence don't

Will you explain to me how their royalties (which I know are pennies on the dollar) and things like record sales aren't making them rich despite the record label? Genuine question
>>
>>39617600

>royalties
>record sales

The record label owns everything. If you're someone like Michael Jackson, you can run your own shit, otherwise you got nothing at the end of it.
>>
>>39617662
brb offering Beiber $100/week cash money to sign to my record label, and he will surely take it because he will finally be earning some money.
>>
>>39617121
>Skinny
>Big bicep and forearm

Seem fit and healthy to me
>>
>>39618291
Dude, he's their fucking slave. That little twink can't do shit.
>>
>>39617327
He is
Kid has a good face
>>
>>39617487
ow poor guy. I throw few $ at him the next time I see him.
>>
>>39618316
>13 inches tops

>big

LMAO
>>
>>39618347
Maybe not big but fit, that's what we're talking about here right?
>>
>>39618359
>fit
He's a fucking skelly breh
>>
>>39618398
He has a BMI of 21 placing him in the normal range. He's pretty fit
>>
>>39617304
those are xanax eyes, friend
>>
Sure he's fit for mouth breathing 15yr olds who follow him.
>>
>>39619273
>Bieberhated detected
>>
Anyone have the video where he admitted to using steroids?

He looks fucking pathetic for a roider.
>>
>>39619464
That would explain why he's so SWOLE
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.