[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Managed to get my girlfriend to come to the gym with me. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Skinny-Fat1.jpg (38KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Skinny-Fat1.jpg
38KB, 600x900px
Managed to get my girlfriend to come to the gym with me. She's a tiny skinnyfat girl who's never worked out a day in her life.

What's a good weightlifting routine for women that will actually produce results but won't be too intimidating for a beginner?
>>
literally anything. girls have it easy, all they have to do is not be fat and have good posture.
>>
>>39617102
Zumba class with those 1kg sticks
>>
>>39617102
PHAT
>>
>>39617102
A good diet and basic eating stratagies
Daily walks
Zumba
Hot Yoga
Pilates
Tae Bo
Stripper pole dancing
Point to the thick brazillian girls, pawgs, and fitness girls with DAT ASS doing booty blasting workouts, or the slim multicultural cardiobunnies in the corner lifting light weight and say "choose your destiny".

She really can't go wrong.

If she simply wants to slim up and get some muscle tone then a better understanding of diet, eating strategies, and simply being more active throughout her life and doing something like buns of steel will produce results.
>>
>>39617296
lol. my gym has 0.5 sticks. literally what
>>
Squats, chicks love squats and it means your girl will get a nice ass for you to grab it's a win/win
>>
>>39617593
The "Squats = nice ass" meme has been completely debunked bruh.
>>
>>39617102
Read the goddamn sticky you stupid attention whore

Also just do whatever routine you do but adjust for how weak she is. She might do just the bar or have to use small dumbbells because she's weak.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.