[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10 Reasons You Should Drink Beer...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0035.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0035.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
http://www.naturalnews.com/039616_beer_health_benefits_drinking.html

What do you all think of this? Of course, the kind of beer we're talking about is not your run-of-the-mill garbage. Pic Related is still mass produced, but is much higher quality than, say, ScheißeWiper.
>>
If the article is a list its probably bullshit
>>
>>39616350
I know that several of the reasons listed are based in fact, and are true. I just wanted your thoughts..
>>
who drinks beer for the health benefits?
>>
I mean, it worked for Arnold...
>>
>premium
>GERMAN
>PILSNER

rofl this is shit beer btw, drink the real stuff like a dunkel, belgian, IPA , if you dont like the bitterness then go with weiss
>>
>>39616343

Obvious bullshit article. No scientific sources cited, and they dig so deep as to list the trace amounts of fiber protein in beer as providing health benefits somehow. You could say absolutely anything has health benefits when you speak that weasely.
>>
File: 1470171455730.jpg (17KB, 274x395px)
1470171455730.jpg
17KB, 274x395px
>>39617186
>IPA
>the real stuff
>implying it doesn't taste like dirty dishwater
>>
>>39617295
Meh to be honest, IPAs are so trendy right now that every homebrewer and his mom is producing one. The sheer number of different IPAs out there ends up with a large portion of them being really shitty and you might have just ended up having a shitty one. Lots of brewers out there are just loading up the hops to make an IPA without considering balance IMO. Personally I like the Lagunitas IPA but my usual "go-to" beers are Belgians and lighter ales.
>>
I've started getting beers at the bar instead of mixed drinks since I drink too fast and can pace myself better with beer

at least 2g of protein per beer so hey
>>
File: siberiannight.jpg (238KB, 1024x1650px)
siberiannight.jpg
238KB, 1024x1650px
>>39618508

also try this shit out if you want to raise test by 50%
>>
beer is a step up from sugared water, but it's still ungood
>>
>>39618516
Baltic porter and Russian Imperial Stout put American creations to shame. With few exceptions. Plus they're cheap as dirt.
>>
File: 1476920215224.jpg (9KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1476920215224.jpg
9KB, 249x249px
>>39616343

> naturalnews

I'd honestly trust Breitbart more than fucking naturalnews

If you're going to drink like some sort of degenerate, here's a better reference than that fucking slosh

https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/lifters-guide-to-alcohol
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.