[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to get my gf to workout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: yoga-pants-are-the-best-5.jpg (59KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
yoga-pants-are-the-best-5.jpg
59KB, 600x800px
Hey /fit/. Any tips or tricks to get my gf to workout?

She isnt bad looking or even chubby, but if she got rid of the little fat she has she would easily have a 9/10 body and would have a lot more stamina during sex

How do i convince her to work out without sounding like a dick, anyone of you have experience doing this?
>>
I told my girlfriend she needs to workout because she was getting fat. Wasn't to the point of being unnatractive, but she was building fat. She said okay.
That was that.
>>
>>39615482
I dont think i would get such a good reaction out of mine if i just said that
>>
>>39615511
Hmmmm... that sucks, man. Can't help you there, pal.
>>
>>39615565
I just want a fit gf :°(
>>
File: sick.jpg (99KB, 500x320px)
sick.jpg
99KB, 500x320px
it's much easier to get a gf that's already fit
>>
how do I get my boyfriend to lift ?
>>
>>39615635
tell him you're going to cheat on him if he doesn't
>>
>>39615511
she has to think it was her idea. Have you seen the movie inception? i'd recommend that.
>>
>>39615511
Word.
Mine use to workout every day and went with me multiple times a week but now that she's enrolled in nursing school she lost motivation to.
I've said here and there (non nonchalantly) that she was getting bigger.
It sucks man she didn't really get any bigger but I liked knowing she was fit, ya feel?
>>
>>39615635
If youre a grill then break up with him
In 6/10 cases he goes apeshit in the gym trying to win you back
in 2/10 cases he goes to alcohol and substance abuse
in 2/10 cases he kills himself

Either way, you cant lose
>>
>>39615635
when did /fit/ start tolerating these normie women menstruating all over our board. About the same time as it start getting polluted with these faggot r9k threads I'd wager
>>
>>39615635
Tell him he should lift
>>
>>39615701
This. My gf broke up with me and I killed myself. It's a great motivator.
>>
>>39615768
please sir, i can only spare so many keks
>>
>>39615635
Fuck Chad.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.