[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He literally had it all.. if only he would have started lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

He literally had it all.. if only he would have started lifting
>>
File: 1402042471369.gif (2MB, 400x314px) Image search: [Google]
1402042471369.gif
2MB, 400x314px
>>39614261

>had it all
>not white
>>
You can't fix that level of broken with a gym, man
>>
lifting doesn't cure mental illness
>>
>>39614261
Nah man. Women are still bitches and won't date him.
A friend of mine is 6'2, strong build, /fit/, attractive face, good job and goes out clubbing every weekend. And still he just gets 5/10 women who are using him to cheat on their boyfriends behind their backs (he didn't know).
This are the times I'm so glad I turned out to be a faggot so I don't have to deal with this bullshit.
I seriously cannot blame Eliot for hating women this much.
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>39614338
>A friend of mine is 6'2, strong build, /fit/, attractive face, good job and goes out clubbing every weekend. And still he just gets 5/10 women who are using him to cheat on their boyfriends behind their backs
how the f does this happen? makes no sense desu
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 147x147px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 147x147px
>>39614365
when have women ever made sense anon?
>>
>>39614365
I seriously don't know. The last time we were drunk at his place, he showed me photos of the last girl he had sex with.
I almost started laughing because I thought this was a joke, but he was serious about it. He is like a 7-9 but she was at best a 5.
>>
>>39614335
Truth

This board is all the proof one could ever need
>>
>>39614365
>how the f does this happen?
Not him but
Inflation of their ego
Girls get pandered to and when you have many guys who fit that description fighting for one girls attention she knows she can easily get a guy like this so she wants more

Also girls dont want the strong attractive dude in the long term, they want a partner they know wont leave and wont be as attractive to other women so they wont need to deal with competition

So he doesnt get girls around his own "league" because they want guys way above and girls who are way below use him to supplement their own relationship
Its easy really, too many guys and too few women put us here and the internet only made this worse
>>
>>39614398
So true, I don't even think women understand women
>>
>>39614288
Spoken like a true non white
>>
>>39614428
this guy knows, at least as far as bitches in the club go
>>
>>39614437
"don't try to understand women. women understand women, and they hate each other."
>>
>>39614405

Yea he's probably barely a 7 at best. You also need to be able to converse to get 7+ hoes
>>
>>39614261
>had it all
>wanted upper middle class white Los Angeles girls only
>despite being a hapa and manlet
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.