[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best exercise to get mired by woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 348s.jpg (15KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
348s.jpg
15KB, 348x348px
Hey guys. What do you think is the best exercise to do to get mired by woman?

Today I was doing over head press (just 1 plate) and it seemed like when I was done I was getting mired hard.

Perhaps I am crazy but maybe these woman have fantasies of being OHP by the dude they are with.
>>
File: 1480958905671-fit.jpg (58KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480958905671-fit.jpg
58KB, 600x900px
Any of the big four.
>>
>>39612110
Pretty much this. Anything where you move heavy ass weights.
>>
Power snatch
>>
hand stand push-ups
>>
>>39610834
Stretching your wallet
>>
women don't give a shit what you lift, they don't have any concept of how heavy it is

the only time i got an indirect mire was when some girl was doing box jumps and her friend told her if that guy can lift that, you can jump on this box (had just pulled 545)

actually nobody gives a shit what you lift, think of the most impressive lift you have ever seen in real life and how little it mattered to you an hour later
>>
>>39612367
>tfw the most impressive lift I've seen in real life was a 75kg x5 OHP
I gotta find a new gym
>>
>>39612391
i've seen some guy with a big PL arch bench 315 for a few reps, and he was a little dude

i've seen some guy in an american flag inzer lever belt do 405x10 squat, and he was also much smaller than me

best deadlift i've seen was my own

uni gym
>>
>>39610834
weighted pull ups or dips, thats about it
>>
>>39612367
Bullshit. I train at a powerlifting gym and regularly compliment others and am complimented while lifting. If you're at a commercial gym, you have no one to blame for the apathy and disinterest but yourself.
>>
be born with good genes x1
>>
>>39610834
Weighted chins/pullups
C&j's
Heavy squats with good form (since many woman do these and can relate)

maybe even front squats since they seem dangerous
>>
>>39612595
yes it's obviously different at a powerlifting gym

i go to a school gym so nobody gives a shit other than old men

and not everyone lives in a major city with a powerlifting gym pal, the nearest one here is 90 minutes away

i can't commute 3 hours 4x a week to lift weights, i have other things going for me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.