[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Omar Isuf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
What does /fit/ think of Omar Isuf?

I've been watching his videos since before I started working out and I think he's been tremendous help. None of my friends lift so it was through him that I learned how to correctly do certain workouts to maximize gains.

My goal is to have his body by the time I'm done running track (sprinter).
>>
>le supreme natty

breddy gud i guess
>>
>>39610455
Seems like "le redditor xD"
>>
this is depressing. Natty potential looks like shit compared to roids. Steroid research should be looked into more to find ways make steroids perfect
>>
Can't stand him. He has the face of a fucking moron.
>>
He's the same as every other "fitness" youtuber,.

How to do X, The best exercises for X, Road to X, The top 5 best X, How not to do X.

It's all recycled shit that every other "personality" has videos on.
>>
File: 1471857992963.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1471857992963.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>39610455
He's got really horrible core genetics and hides it up with stringers and T shirts. In general he's strong as fuck though and has made a lot of progress.

Omar needs to stop being a pussy and eat more and bring up his weight though. He's never going to look good lean anyway due to his genetics so might as well say fuck it and go the opposite route. Nick Wright went that route but for some reason still struggles putting up solid numbers. I think his loss in following comes from competition on youtube and the fact the guy is straight out not very interesting and doesn't offer much in terms of advice.

Going back to Omar though, In my opinion he doesn't eat enough and could become stronger and look bigger in clothing and T shirts if he would stop being so scared of food. His progress is bad even taking into consideration he's been lifting for awhile.

As for his weight training advice, most of the time it is solid and has improved over the years. Not a bad guy over all.
>>
faggot youtube fitness celebrity. dime a dozen
>>
>>39610455
too completely different poses.

retard.
>>
>>39610617
this, if he bulked up and hit the weights hard he can have that 70's body builder aesthetic which is really rare these fucking days
>>
WHAT'S CRACKIN' GUYS, Omar Isuf here.
>>
>>39610570
If you have the money they already exist.

Do you really think every pro football player recovers that quickly?
>>
>>39610666
*two

retard.
>>
>>39610992
i like u
>>
File: 4-chan-fedora-tip-ogre.jpg (56KB, 353x334px) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-fedora-tip-ogre.jpg
56KB, 353x334px
>>39610455

he's one of the very few fitness cunts on youtube thats actually down to earth and nice (along with mark bell).

He's also an example of why lifting as a natty is just sad, he's pretty damn dedicated to his training and diet and his progress is just depressing, if he went on gear he'd look a million times better.

still won't cure the tranny face though.
>>
>>39610929

He had some pretty bad injuries iirc so i dont think hes all about that total anymore.
>>
He's just some strong dude. Not very interesting.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.