[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will filling a pack with heavy things suffice for resistance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: backpack-squat.jpg (70KB, 606x389px)
backpack-squat.jpg
70KB, 606x389px
Will filling a pack with heavy things suffice for resistance while squatting? The problem is that I'm not sure I can fit enough heavy things in it.
>>
it wont be balanced if it's in a pack on your back. you'll have to lean forward and won't get a good squat in
>>
>>39608871
this, you'll be perched on your tippy toes
>>
>>39608854
>>39608871
>>39608885
squatting is squatting faggots
not every weight you lift is going to be a fucking knurled barbell.
get out of your comfort zone you little pussies.
If its not heavy enough hold it over your head while you squat.
>>
>>39608936
Do we lift to have functional strength or to look good?
>>
>>39608936
Doing a repetitive motion with an unbalanced weight sounds like a great way to get out of your comfort zone and injur yourself.
>>
>>39608854
There is no limit to what you can do with a heavy ruck. Squats, pushup, dips, pull ups, running and walking fast. my favorite thing to train my guys was to have em get a heavy ruck, water proof it of course, make sure you have a hip belt and fasten that fucker. If you can, tie it spit won't come undone no matter what, no go out on a dock or bridge, and jump into the water. Swim to shore, repeat. Or you could cross a river or swamp.
>>
>>39608871
Basically you are saying the only things squats should be good for, they aren't
>>
>>39608936
Thinks he knows what he's talking about but doesn't, the post.
>>
>>39608871
Well what if I carry it in my arms while squatting?
>>
>>39608947
both dipshit, being jacked doesnt mean shit when you cant hold your own in real life.
>>39608951
shittytroll/10
>>39608983
NCO's stepping their game up
>>39609012
80% chance the guy in OP in bigger than you and still does squats with a pack.
>>39609028
just fucking lift the weight and stop making it something it isnt, if you spent the last 30 minutes doing squats instead of being a bitch you would be exhausted
>>
>>39609043
Just trip so we can filter you, fuckstain.
>>
>>39608854
Stop shitting around, underage/autist, and get yourself a gym membership. There is no substitute for barbell training.
>>
>>39609043
this just sums up everything I hate about /fit/. It's pure shitposting and misinfo. I need to find someplace to go. I can't stand these morons any more.
>>
>>39609097
then leave? no one makes you read post after post and comment.
Just fucking give up like you always do bro.
>>
>>39609043
Not stepping my game up, just trying to get op to drown himself
>>
>>39609126
You're still posting your colossal faggotry. Rectify that.
>>
>>39608983
What a dick lol
>>
File: convict-conditioning-summary.jpg (663KB, 3060x1628px) Image search: [Google]
convict-conditioning-summary.jpg
663KB, 3060x1628px
>>39608854
the backpack will rip before its heavy enough. try pistol squats until you get a gym membership
>>
>>39608854
better getting a pole/broomstick and two heavy things. could be buckets off water. You will be limited to 20-30 Kgs but it could be a good start.
>>
>>39609220
do you have a better copy of that?
>>
>>39609286
no. its convict conditioning. google it for the same picture or download the book
>>
>>39609286
all the text just explains the start and end position, but its easy to tell whats going on from the pictures
>>
>>39609126
>give up like you always do bro
Projecting your own weaknesses onto me.
>leave?
Great idea, it really is an addiction at this point.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.