[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just had pic related and I feel like shit. Isn't this suppose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: panda-express.jpg (72KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
panda-express.jpg
72KB, 500x442px
Just had pic related and I feel like shit.
Isn't this suppose to be a somewhat healthy alternative to other fast food?
>>
Not even close m8. It's all the same
>>
there is no healthy or healthy alternative fast food not in america anyways
>>
>>39608760
panda express was never intended to be healthy lmao
thats like saying taco bell is a healthy alternative- fuck, it probably is compared to PE because it doesn't have as much corn syrup and sugar
have fun feeling terrible, anon. sorry for your mistake.
>>
>>39608776
what about chipotle? it's not that shitty for you
>>
It's not exactly "healthy" but you can get some decent tasting food for relatively low calories at Panda Express. Get mixed veggies/brown rice with something like the mushroom chicken and you're doing better than McDonald's for sure. I think if you get those 3 in a bowl it's like < 500 cals and reasonably filling for me when I'm on a cut.
>>
File: 1441103147581.gif (952KB, 499x278px)
1441103147581.gif
952KB, 499x278px
>>39608895
Have a free E. coli dip with your burrito, sir.
>>
>>39609049
don't be ridiculous
>>
>>39608760
The amount of sodium in that should count for your monthly needs
>>
Depends on what you get. My typical meal from there is double teriyaki, sauce on the side, with a half order each of brown rice and veggies.

Shit's pretty cash, and never felt like shit afterward from it
>>
Just get a bunch of broccoli beef and mixed veggies and you'll be fine.

For chipotle when cutting get a bowl with whatever meat, beans, no rice, cheese, or sour cream, and get the green sauce and lettuce and vegetables.
>>
Panda Express is fucking garbage and they barely give you any chicken
>>
>>39609049
>tfw ate at chipotle almost every day during the E. coli scare
>never waited in line
>got coupons for free burritos
>no E. coli
>>
I actually tend to prefer Panda Express to the local Chinese joint, for a few reasons

>they actually have standards so I know what to expect in terms of taste rather than this good/bad shit I'll get at Chinese shops
>I know they aren't serving me dog or rat meat since PExpress is a large chain

The dog meat thing is no meme, the two favorite Chinese places in my hometown got busted on it

and the third had pretty bland food
>>
>>39609423
>I know they aren't serving me dog or rat meat since PExpress is a large chain

Yeah they're just serving you shitty cheap "meat" instead
>>
>>39609227
Nigga teryaki is the key
>>
>>39608776
Salata.
Stupid.
>>
>>39609057
>several people get ecoli several times over the years
>don't be ridiculous
LOL don't be naive. They are a shit company. Also rice and beans and cheese with a little meat isn't healthy. And iceburg lettuce shreds, might as well just get a cup of water.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.