[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abs training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: kostrc[1].jpg (103KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
kostrc[1].jpg
103KB, 400x600px
I've been training my abs by sit ups but everytime I do that I get a bruised skin on my middle cheeks area (pic related) and it hurts like hell. What are some other workouts I can do at home without a horizontal bar, that won't give me a butthurt?

>inb4 lol noob you doin it wrong all the time
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>>
budump
>>
>>39604585
Stop doing sit-ups on a fucking hard surface then, this isn't rocket science just get pad or some shit.
>>
>>39604585
Did she have an ass-ectomy?
You know, since she has no ass
>>
>>39604789
I should have see that answer coming.

Yes, I've triedd all kind of surfaces, hard, super soft (all kind of pads), rough, slippery. All kind of underwear, no underwear. But in the end I always get that bruise after few sets and it takes days to heal.
>>
>>39604811
then do decline sit ups instead, remove your ass from the equation.
>>
>>39604840
>decline sit ups

You need a bench for that, right? I don't have that at home.
>>
>>39604585
do you have any access to weights? If so, how many plates/dumbbells? Or no equipment at all?
>>
>>39604862
I have two dumbbells, both with 1.75, 1.25 and 0.75 (x2) kg weights.
>>
>>39604904

With that equipment + no situps you are severly limited. I strongly suggest you to:

1) If you can afford it and set it up: buy
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1KZHtJXXXXXbPaXXXq6xXFXXXl/New-Black-Body-Fitness-Exercise-Home-Gym-font-b-Gymnastics-b-font-Workout-Trainning-Door-Pull.jpg

That will let you do Dips, hanging leg raises, hanging side to side knee raises, pull-ups/chin-ups which are the upper-body movements that you can do at home that will give you the best results BY FAR.

2) Get pic related and look for "ab roller" exercises on youtube. It costs less than 10$ and it will take you veeeeeeery far because it allows you to do different ab exercises for begginners to advanced.

3) Do different kind of planks. Also follow this guy: does a ton of no equipment videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx9SssAikQo
He literally has like +10 videos of ab circuits at home. Pick the exercises you want.

Note that you can just do 3) and not buy anything. Or you could do 3) and 2) and it would give you more possible exercises. I WOULD STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO BUY 1) THOUGH: with only your equipment you just WON'T get a good upperbody + pushups. You need a bar to train your bag. If you don't plan to join a gym and you want SOME kind of results: get 1).
>>
Picture of the bruise, for science
>>
>>39605052
Thanks a lot, anon, I appreciate that answer. Yeah, getting a bar would be the best solution I guess. I will try to get a permission from the landlord to install it.

>>39605150
little bloody bruise that hurts like hell
I got a thin and easily damagable skin in my tail bone area
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.