[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When should I consider investing in suppliments and shit? Im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20161201-100029.png (697KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161201-100029.png
697KB, 1440x2560px
When should I consider investing in suppliments and shit?

Im currently trying to lose weight, so I do a small workout and cardio at the end. Is preworkout pointless at this stage?
>>
>>39604109
depends.
some swear by pre, some wont ever touch it.
doesnt matter if you are elite or novice.
what matters is how your relationship to stimulants are, if u like getting a rush while working out, sure take it.
if u like to depend on your mind for energy, then dont
>>
>>39604152
Well I honestly dont know much of what it does.

However, I do sometimes struggle with endurance even with simple workouts
>>
File: 1459129990989.jpg (73KB, 722x598px) Image search: [Google]
1459129990989.jpg
73KB, 722x598px
>>39604109
save your money. you don't need anything until you are well in being advanced, meaning 3+pl8 squat, 3.5+pl8 diddy, 2+pl8 bench, 1+pl8 ohp and even then it depends from person to person.

make sure you have a good diet with enough proteins and sleep around 8h and you'll progress without any meme supplements. yes, even balding powder

you don't even need protein powder since you should get it enough from food alone
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 640x628px
>>39604349
>arbitrary weight limits before you can use or do X
No
>>39604109
OP if you feel kinda tired some days and coffee/sips isn't doing it for you anymore, try a pre-workout, that's literally the only thing to consider when deciding if you should take it or not.
>>
>>39604387
I havent tried coffee, but ill yive that a shot before the pre workout.

Thanks lad
>>
>>39604387
reading comprehension
>>
>>39604387
The weight was used as examples, not strict limits. His message was that you don't need to WASTE money on f.ex pre-workout before you're actually lifting heavy. You should be able to muster energy to lift babbyweights without stimulants.
>>
>>39604464
>you don't need anything until you are well in being advanced, meaning 3+pl8 squat, 3.5+pl8 etc etc
It's right there.
A tired or busy DYEL still benefits from a PWO or whey respectively.
>even then it depends from person to person.
You already previously set several absolutes, "even then" would imply that even if said absolutes were reached you may not need it.
>>
>>39604109
Pre-workout is the only thing that gets me to go the gym, if you're tired or have low motivation just take a PW, that way you can't stay at home and do nothing.
>>
>>39604512
that was just written for him to see what being advanced means in terms of weight. even then implied that not everyone has the same result from supplements. some may get benefits while it does jack shit for others.

rest + proper nutrition >>>> supplements
>>
>>39604348
the absolute most worthwhile supplements for endurance and strength are
>caffeine pills
rather inexpensive
>creatine
will give u a nice strength increase

these are literally the ONLY supplements you NEED.
all other supplements will only give a minimal outcome compared to theset two

>not counting whey and other food supplements
>>
>>39604602
>>39604602
Ill look into them, thanks bro
>>
>>39604109
What app is this?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.