[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pls tell me Keto is a fucking meme. I have a huge belly that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Bread.png (3MB, 1393x928px) Image search: [Google]
Bread.png
3MB, 1393x928px
Pls tell me Keto is a fucking meme.

I have a huge belly that sticks out for some reason and it's annoying as fuck when I'm not fat at other places, it's just in the middle, not even the sides. I like eating and it seems like it doesn't get smaller even when I eat less but I heard about this Keto and it generally seems like I have it warmer here in the winter than I used to when on it, but it's just so horrible because I love bread, and chocolate and cocoa and these things aren't allowed in Keto. So the question is Keto is a fucking meme?
>>
>>39603309

>I have a huge belly that sticks out for some reason and it's annoying as fuck when I'm not fat at other places, it's just in the middle, not even the sides.

don't try to sugarcoat it, post a shirtless pic so we can laugh at how delusional you are, you can probably grab a handful of fat per tit you have, and handful of fats on your flabby arms and double chin.
>>
Kys
>>
keto is a meme. just count your calories. Although cutting out bread will make you less bloated and make your stomach appear smaller, unless you're just plain old fat.
>>
>>39603329
The problem is just that counting calories don't work for me because when I just get the taste of food I just keep eating, but when I have not eaten anything I'm not hungry at all, but with Keto I'm not hungry all the time it's just makes days really boring when not eating anything interesting.

>>39603322
Damm you hit me hard there, you're right I need to take this more seriously.
>>
>>39603388
>when I just get the taste of food I just keep eating
Learn self-control. Or just cook/buy less at a time so that you have to stay within your limits
>>
>>39603502
That would maybe work but what is the downside to Keto if it actually works?
>>
>>39603693
Reduction in the variety of your diet I'd say, and in turn, easier to end up with over-/undersupply of certain micros
>>
>>39603309
>I have a huge belly that sticks out for some reason
You're fat.
>>
>>39603693
You might have reduced brain performance because it has a bit of trouble running on fatty acids
>>
File: le me.jpg (289KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
le me.jpg
289KB, 600x900px
>>39604029
While I don't know about OP, there may be a point.

I myself have also always had a shitty body proportion (beer belly before drinking my first beer, stupidly huge/feminine ass and thighs). I hate using the word because it has been so spoilt by the HAMS crowd, but genetics actually does greatly determine *where* your body fat gets primarily stored

Pic related is from around my 12th birthday, back then I was 1.62m and 50kg (always had my parents, later myself log that shit as child/teen), or a BMI of 19.1, so not really fat, yet aforementioned shitty features showed

In the meantime I had gone up to 27.6 at my worst about 3 1/2 years ago, after losing some over half a year back then and maintaining in the 24-25 range the following couple years, I've now picked up further loss again, currently sitting at 23.1 and aiming for 21, but I'm sure I'll still have that belly and ass fat even upon reaching that goal - guess I juts gotta live with that, as from my sources it's genetic and "spot reduction" a meme
>>
>>39604188
>"spot reduction" a meme
So you say everyone before the 00s was wrong? Meh... I don't buy it. Look at joggers, they have skinny legs and a big belly. Look at craftsmen, they have skinny or muscular arms and a big belly.

So there must be something here.
>>
>>39604238
yes, muscles you fucktard.
>>
>>39604238

That's because the belly fat is the last to go you fucking retard.

You don't see people with fat arms, bitch tits, but skinny legs, do you?
>>
>>39604188
skinny fat mate.

BMI can be fine and you can have a bf% >25
>>
>>39604238
Visceral fat is the usually the last fat to get shifted.
>>
Keto and Cardo is great if you're starting from the beginning. I dropped like 10 or 15 pounds in about a month just from that and running on the treadmill for about 30 minutes a day (And I had to work up to that).

You plateau though, and having to cut out so many things makes life miserable in the long run, but great for a kickstart and instilling some "Stop eating that shit fatty" discippline.
>>
>>39603309
The thing about ANY diet out there is that:

>THERE IS NO MAGIC BULLET
>At the end of day, consume less than you use up
>Anything else is just feel good fluff that helps you consume less (no carbs, feeding windows, more water, coffee)

Stop the meme of blaming diets, a ton of people have found Keto, IF, IIFYM and ton of other different ways to work for them. For everyone that is saying that one doesn't work, there's another one saying it does.

At the end of the day
>CONSUME LESS THAN YOU USE UP
>FIND A "DIET" THAT LETS YOU DO THAT WITHOUT HATING YOURSELF
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.