[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get fit >people start to treat me better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

>get fit
>people start to treat me better
>>
iktftbqhwyf humans are really fucking shallow. after I made this observation I only treat people good if I believe it's feasable they would treat an unfit version of me the same
>>
Why does this piss you off?

I think it's a great thing. You get out of life what you put in. From 18-24 I was a lazy NEET that just ate like shit and played video games all the time, didn't own any decent clothing, was a shit cunt, didn't get any women flirting with me or even looking at me.

Now I am 30, 6 years lifting, I quit my job, went back to university full-time, surrounded by women all day now, getting so much sex, even female lecturers flirt with me. Probs going to fuck one of them as well (one of my qt lecturers in her mid 30s). This woman puts her body so close to me when I ask her a question about something, and always spend forever explaining stuff to me, always has a massive banana grin smile on her face every-time she sees me.

This ain't just women being nice either, I've had more sex this last year from being at uni than I've had my entire life.

I recommend anyone here whose been lifting for awhile, made some great gains, and is sick of working their shitty job, go back to university and live the study-fag lifestyle. I don't give a fuck about the loans, this lifestyle of being at school surrounded by tons of prime age women is so much fucking better than at work surrounded by miserable fat fucks obsessed with money and other materialist bullshit.
>>
>>39601194
Wtf i hate people now
>>
File: Pepe - Cell.png (88KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe - Cell.png
88KB, 399x388px
>get fit
>girls now think youre arrogant and out of their league
>doesnt talk to you anymore in clubs
fml
>>
>>39601259
saved for motivation... post body pls
>>
File: 1467782471681.png (544KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
1467782471681.png
544KB, 755x696px
>>39601194

>posting this on a board that regularly has fat hate threads

Nobody likes deficient people, my dude
>>
>>39601259
>I don't give a fuck about the loans, this lifestyle of being at school surrounded by tons of prime age women is so much fucking better than at work surrounded by miserable fat fucks obsessed with money and other materialist bullshit.

Boy I sure as fuck hope you get a decent paying job as soon as you graduate and take advantage of that 6 month grace period.
>>
>>39601259
Well i dropped out of first year of college two years back.
I started again this year after being a NEET and then a wageslave for a while. Got buffed in the meantime. Im 21 now, im in first year of college. My college has a 4:1 ratio of girls to guys and im surrounded by 18 yearold girls.
I have 1 guy friend in college, and he's rarely there. Im surrounded by nothing but women and almost all of them are hitting on me constantly.
THEY strike up conversations with ME. They try to maintain them by asking me shit. They stare into my eyes, into my lips, find excuses to touch me, they come up to me in hallways and stand next to me, walk with me home and shit.
The only problem with this is that when im talking to the girl i actually really like i constantly have other girls coming by, waving at me, smiling at me, asking me things, whispering to me, making subtle hints to me and the girl i like is no fool. She sees and picks up on this shit and i come of as a flirt, when actually im just polite to everyone and have the same approach to everyone. Im generally charming and smile a lot so i guess it can come of as flirting but thats not really my intention
>>
This is 100% accurate. Women treated me better, friends treated me better (Actually got new friends who were worth the time), my employers treated me better. People can feel the energy of success and want to be a part of it because it inspires them.
>>
File: 1478061313132.jpg (103KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478061313132.jpg
103KB, 853x480px
>>39601316
are you me?
>>
>>39601194
>get fit
>still no gf
shit
>>
>>39601931
if you don't fuck the other girls, the girl you like won't respect you
>>
>>39602344
sadly, this is true
>>
File: 1421780706064.jpg (185KB, 1300x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1421780706064.jpg
185KB, 1300x1200px
>Be skinny
>get fit
>people treat me the same cus i can't have that "from ugly to hot facial and body transformation2
>>
>>39601895
Holy shit that pic is so funn
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.